Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #106
silkie8
Mouseketeer

Started my day with coffee and your entire Trip Report --- perfect start!!! Truly enjoyed reading about your trip.....what a beautiful family you are blessed with. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in Feb 2014, on the Dream. The excitement mounts every day.....have not yet told our 5-year-old Disney Crazy little girl. She will be Over The Moon.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your first cruise. You must be getting prepared for Cruise #2 !!!!!
silkie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #107
meggielove
2girlsandalab

Love your family picture in the staircase! Thanks for sharing all the great info!
meggielove is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #108
NoodlesMom
Mouseketeer

What a great report! We sail in 17 days and we can't wait! I have a question. Since you took your own snorkle gear, were you charged for the vests? If so, do you remember how much?
Pop Century 7/2007- 1st Trip-- Disney Cruise on the Magic 2009--Pop Century 6/2010-- One Night Premium B-day trip ASsp/Dolphin 9/2010-- Saratoga Springs Resort 7/2011 -- Beach Club Villas/Disney Dream 9/2011!Disney Dream AKL 02/13 Adults Only!11/13 Disney Dream/ Swan Thanksgiving Surf and Turf! Food and Wine ASMo Bday trip 9/14
NoodlesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #109
Keterrill
Earning My Ears

You mentioned that there was something that your daughter couldn't get signed.......what was the reason? I'm taking pillowcases for my girls and had their names embroidered on them....now I'm worried?
Keterrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #110
disneyfreakliveshere
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keterrill View Post
You mentioned that there was something that your daughter couldn't get signed.......what was the reason? I'm taking pillowcases for my girls and had their names embroidered on them....now I'm worried?
We were just on the dream in Aug and they would only let us have 2 items signed per stateroom. Since I had 3 photo mats I wanted signed, I just had to use my Mother-in-laws stateroom number as well.
disneyfreakliveshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:24 AM   #111
disneyfreakliveshere
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesMom View Post
What a great report! We sail in 17 days and we can't wait! I have a question. Since you took your own snorkle gear, were you charged for the vests? If so, do you remember how much?
No they don't charge you for the snorkel vests. They like everyone who is snorkelling to be noticeable, that's why they are free. Can't snorkel without a vest, lifeguards were on top of people who didn't have then and were trying to swim in snorkel area.
disneyfreakliveshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:58 PM   #112
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keterrill View Post
It was a sash that read "21 and ready to party" They won't sign anything with wording or design that is not disney. It has to be blank or Disney.
yajaira74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #113
maggonz9
Earning My Ears

Thanks for a great trip report. Loved all the pictures! I'm also very happy to hear that you are cancer free.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #114
DanielFamily4
Earning My Ears

Good info thank you
DanielFamily4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #115
ElsasMom
Mouseketeer

Wonderful TR! We're FL folks too and I hope to live up to your fantastic planning job for our first family cruise in Feb (3 day on the dream).

Were there a lot of stairs on the ships tour? I'm a disabled mom and I usually use a wheelchair for distances, but if I need to hoof I can my DS will have to take the tour.
Sept 2014 TR: Princess-tatic 5th Birthday Adventure
ElsasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #116
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggonz9 View Post
Thanks for a great trip report. Loved all the pictures! I'm also very happy to hear that you are cancer free.
Thank you. It feels great.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:48 PM   #117
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielFamily4 View Post
Good info thank you
You are most welcome. It is my pleasure.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #118
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsasMom View Post
Wonderful TR! We're FL folks too and I hope to live up to your fantastic planning job for our first family cruise in Feb (3 day on the dream).

Were there a lot of stairs on the ships tour? I'm a disabled mom and I usually use a wheelchair for distances, but if I need to hoof I can my DS will have to take the tour.
You will have a fabulous time! Most of the tour took us through the third and fourth floors so you will have to take the elevator. I would suggest you try and take the earlier one since there will be less people. Have an awesome time.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:14 PM   #119
dawne98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsasMom View Post

We also live in FL in Miami and going on the Dream 3 day in Feb of next year Feb 13 weekend.....
To Mrs Rozo
I love how you door was done how hard was it to do that all and how did you do also the autograph books can you show me how they looked and how you made them also lol
dawne98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:59 PM   #120
ElsasMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawne98 View Post
We also live in FL in Miami and going on the Dream 3 day in Feb of next year Feb 13 weekend.....
To Mrs Rozo
I love how you door was done how hard was it to do that all and how did you do also the autograph books can you show me how they looked and how you made them also lol
We're going on the same cruise! (we're from St. Petersburg)
Sept 2014 TR: Princess-tatic 5th Birthday Adventure
ElsasMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: