Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
no1steelerfn
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 97

Fastpass +!Question for November

Read that come today or November 1st they would open up fastpass options for parades and fireworks, does anyone know if this is true?
no1steelerfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
tillerrw
Mouseketeer
 
tillerrw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 104

During testing these attractions/events have already been opened as FP+ options. We had used a FP+ for Illuminations and Fantasmic last week.
tillerrw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-31-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
rteetz
DIS Veteran
 
rteetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,144

Lots on people have used parade and firework fast passes already today is not the first day this has been out
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Disney!

rteetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
no1steelerfn
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 97

I have one for Illuminations and Fantasmic but they were the only ones I saw. Am I missing something?
no1steelerfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
tmavery
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15

for those that have used FP+ for the Electric Parade and Wishes, can you please provide information on whether or not it was worth using a FP+. Are the designated FP+ locations prime locations, did you have to arrive early to get a good spot in the designated area, were you packed into a small area with tons of other people, etc.?

Any info would be greatly appreciated...
tmavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Marvindude
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9

We'll i have Fastpass+ for December at Fantasmic and I can't wait it is my favorite thing at Disney World
Marvindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
sunset7132
DIS Veteran
 
sunset7132's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 1,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1steelerfn View Post
I have one for Illuminations and Fantasmic but they were the only ones I saw. Am I missing something?
No you aren't missing anything. We arrive nov 8 th and have had no options for parades or fireworks ...just illuminations and fantasmic ... I hope it updates fast
__________________
sunset7132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
no1steelerfn
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
No you aren't missing anything. We arrive nov 8 th and have had no options for parades or fireworks ...just illuminations and fantasmic ... I hope it updates fast
Thanks. That's when we arrive. I'm going to look tomorrow morning just in case though ! I read somewhere the parades opened up October 1st
no1steelerfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #9
TimeLady
Mouseketeer
 
TimeLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 85

Does anyone know what a FP+ for Illuminations assures you? Seating in a reserved area?
__________________
Jan 2004 -Off site // Jan 2011 - All Star Sports // Feb 2012 - Pop Century // Nov 2013 - Pop Century
TimeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #10
tillerrw
Mouseketeer
 
tillerrw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLady View Post
Does anyone know what a FP+ for Illuminations assures you? Seating in a reserved area?
You get access to a reserved viewing area. No seating though, unless you sit on the ground.
tillerrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
Twin Dad
DIS Dad #704
I think they live an altered state of reality
 
Twin Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,278

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmavery View Post
for those that have used FP+ for the Electric Parade and Wishes, can you please provide information on whether or not it was worth using a FP+. Are the designated FP+ locations prime locations, did you have to arrive early to get a good spot in the designated area, were you packed into a small area with tons of other people, etc.?

Any info would be greatly appreciated...
We had FP+ when we stayed at CSR a couple of weeks ago. We used it for MSEP, Wishes and lunch BOG. For Wishes we were in the Rose Garden between the Hub and Tomorrowland. For MSEP we were on the sidewalk on the inside part of the Hub. For both we had plenty of room to stretch out and the areas were not packed.
__________________
Me (Corey) DW DS (5) DD (5)
Dis Dad's Club #704
WDW Commando Club #205
My pretrip report In Progress
Twin Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
no1steelerfn
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Dad View Post
We had FP+ when we stayed at CSR a couple of weeks ago. We used it for MSEP, Wishes and lunch BOG. For Wishes we were in the Rose Garden between the Hub and Tomorrowland. For MSEP we were on the sidewalk on the inside part of the Hub. For both we had plenty of room to stretch out and the areas were not packed.
How did you get them?
no1steelerfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #13
Twin Dad
DIS Dad #704
I think they live an altered state of reality
 
Twin Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,278

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1steelerfn View Post
How did you get them?
We booked the Wishes and MSEP spots through My Disney Experience. DW did BOG. I think she went through the BOG page. I do know it did not count against our three FP+ reservations that day.
__________________
Me (Corey) DW DS (5) DD (5)
Dis Dad's Club #704
WDW Commando Club #205
My pretrip report In Progress
Twin Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #14
jmrothermel
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 228

They did come out today
jmrothermel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #15
jwaters4
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 38

showed up for me for the first time today!
jwaters4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.