Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
SpectroMagic*o*
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa7287 View Post
I know that it's on hulu, or was, because that's how I got started. I'm just not sure if it goes back all the way to the beginning. It's an amazing show. Can't wait to see Ariel and Ursula, and the Rufio reference this season made me super excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewoo View Post
The first two seasons are streaming on Netflix too! Also ABC is really good about having episodes from current seasons on demand and on their website to stream!
Thank you both!!! I need to set aside some mommy time to catch up...and now that the point of it still being about Philip is being shared, I can see that making sense too...very interesting. I saw the clip from the show that everyone was talking about and know nothing else of the show, so I went into it reading all the "bi" headlines, so that was the only way I saw the clip.

SpectroMagic*o* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #17
Viva Las Disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndebt2disney View Post
OK...Call me ignorant, I completely missed that part of the storyline! I thought Mulan was going to finally tell everyone she loved Phillip! She was in love with him in the beginning, right?! I'll have to rewatch it, I must've stepped out of the room during a piviotal point!
Likewise, my impression was she was going to tell Aurora she loved Phillip but decided she couldn't after she found out Aurora was pregnant.

After re-watching the clip I think it could go both ways, () I'm not sure if she was going to tell her she loved her or Phillip.

Viva Las Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
Spacepest
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva Las Disney View Post

After re-watching the clip I think it could go both ways, () I'm not sure if she was going to tell her she loved her or Phillip.
So Mulan could love Phillip. Or she could love Aurora.

WHY NOT BOTH?

Bi-curious Mulan.

I'm okay with this.
Spacepest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
ImDMous
DIS Veteran

I'm interested to see where this goes. I was telling a friend about all hub-bub. We both had watched it and while I had thought something with Aurora was hinted at, she didn't pick that up at all. So we both watched it a few times together and it really doesn't lean either way (or maybe it leans both ways as a PP said ) .

I'm OK with it if that's what they do, kudos for having the guts. I'm OK if that's not what they were hinting at either. It really was pretty ambiguous, and we were really trying. Perhaps all that time living with men in the military rubbed off on her.

DLR - passholders, as often as possible
WDW - 3 nights Swan May 2008; 7 nights POFQ Aug 2011
DCL - Wonder 4 night Bahamas May 2008, Fantasy 7 night Caribbean May 2012
Wonder Pixar 7 night California Coast Sept 2012, Wonder WBPC 15 night May 2014
ImDMous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #20
nicynot
Mouseketeer

Not that i would be against the the two ladies, I still think it was that she loved Phillip, it just seemed to work with the storyline from last season

September 2009 - Caribbean Beach Resort, Jamaica w/Free Dining
November 2011 - Port Orleans French Quarter MVMCP w/ Free Dining
November 2013 - Coronado Springs Resort MVMCP w/ Free Dining MB's and F+

Saving for September 2015!
nicynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #21
ShayBells
DIS Veteran

I personally love how they mix in more than just disney fairy tales. And no matter what they put on this show I'd love it. It's awesome!!! And I like how they slipped it in but I am glad they didn't have Aurora share the feelings only because I want them to keep their story lines. At least some what. Haha. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

PS. I like how they intertwine them all yet still stay true and make sense
ShayBells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #22
ShayBells
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Likewise, my impression was she was going to tell Aurora she loved Phillip but decided she couldn't after she found out Aurora was pregnant. After re-watching the clip I think it could go both ways, () I'm not sure if she was going to tell her she loved her or Phillip.
This is true but the way Mulan was love gazing at Aurora had me believing Aurora was her source of affection.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
ShayBells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:24 PM   #23
MrsJ Henry
DIS Veteran

The writers are on twitter. I enjoy reading their tweets etc. From what I have read I believe it is Aurora she is in love with.
Off Site- in '93-'94-'95
Disney Villas-'83-'84, Hotel Plaza 1979

MrsJ Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #24
TorontoJoe
Ready to return to Beach Club!

Quote:
Likewise, my impression was she was going to tell Aurora she loved Phillip but decided she couldn't after she found out Aurora was pregnant.

There is no doubt they revealed Mulan to be in love with Aurora for this episode - I know last season it looked like Phillip was the object of her affection, but either they changed the direction of her story, or had her character develop those feelings for Aurora and keep them quiet until later. If she was coming to tell Aurora that she was in love with Phillip, she would have been nervous, upset and dreading telling her. When you're about to tell a friend something that will break up your relationship and declare you love their boyfriend, you're not walking up all shy and googly eyed like Mulan was in this scene. When you're coming to tell someone you've been in love with them in secret, you're hoping that they will respond in kind so you're excited but nervous. Mulan was definitely not coming to tell Aurora that she was taking her man!
TorontoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #25
kanadar
Mouseketeer

I agree she was more nervous and excited. I got that she was a lesbian right away, because I was like oh she's going to say she loves Phillip! Then she talked to Aurora and I was like its not Phillip! I can see how it could be missed but I'm still pretty sure she is.
kanadar is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: