Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #796
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 6,625

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
True about SW. And if I use points, I'm only out the $5 and the points go back in to the point bank. I love Southwest.


the flexibility is so nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I can't believe our first Disney Cruise is only 150+ days away! Joshua is so excited. I need to make sure the gifts I ordered made it over to the new reservation.
Just a little over 5 months! does Joshua know what he wants to do first? First cruise excitement is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
We may be going to So Cal over Chloe's birthday and Christmas. That would mean DISNEYLAND. Not sure yet but it's on the table. These last minute trips make a stay at GCV impossible but as of right now I the DLH is available so we'll see. The kids don't know and Chloe would flip. Michael is on board.
Michael's on board? BOOK IT!!!!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #797
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 21,570

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
True about SW. And if I use points, I'm only out the $5 and the points go back in to the point bank. I love Southwest.


I can't believe our first Disney Cruise is only 150+ days away! Joshua is so excited. I need to make sure the gifts I ordered made it over to the new reservation.


We may be going to So Cal over Chloe's birthday and Christmas. That would mean DISNEYLAND. Not sure yet but it's on the table. These last minute trips make a stay at GCV impossible but as of right now I the DLH is available so we'll see. The kids don't know and Chloe would flip. Michael is on board.
That's cool! We would love to meet up (I speak for Fran without asking. ) But we're here and with no family since we get them for Thanksgiving but not Christmas this year. We would have gone to Vegas, but Fran wants to get some new cats.

Plus with the new house we don't need to be going away. We can't wait to move the neighbors in the apartments next to us are the worst that we have had in 17 years. The police come every other week. Right now they are having a Halloween party that is obnoxious beyond all git out. We hope that they are dragged out kicking and screaming. I need to go to bed, I hurt and I'm tired, and these people are obnoxious and annoying me!
__________________
Alison ~~~~ I do get to go to WDW this year! | Our Disney Dream Home| Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR |It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #798
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
That's cool! We would love to meet up (I speak for Fran without asking. ) But we're here and with no family since we get them for Thanksgiving but not Christmas this year. We would have gone to Vegas, but Fran wants to get some new cats. Plus with the new house we don't need to be going away. We can't wait to move the neighbors in the apartments next to us are the worst that we have had in 17 years. The police come every other week. Right now they are having a Halloween party that is obnoxious beyond all git out. We hope that they are dragged out kicking and screaming. I need to go to bed, I hurt and I'm tired, and these people are obnoxious and annoying me!

I didn't realize that your neighbors now were so obnoxious. Hope the police shut down the party. I'm all about fun but only until a certain hour and then quiet for sleep is a must. I hope you got some rest friend.

I'm behind on everyone's threads , it's been crazy busy with M gone, but do you have an official move in date?

We'd love to meet up again, for longer than my last drive by with you, Fran, and Ellen this summer. We'll have no obligations while in CA so we'll be totally open. I'd love to take a peek at your new casa too if it works for you. I know M would too. I've shown him every photo, while drooling, lol! It's so gorgeous and we're so happy for you and Fran.

Still working on the details but there's a 60/40 chance right now. I like better odds but it's up to all mighty dollar at this point. The kids would only have to miss one day of school. I called the kennel and the dogs are scheduled. Cross your fingers for me.

No GCV means using lots of points for the DLH or staying with my girlfriend who is awesome. She's got plans already and works a crazy week up until Christmas Day but said we're more than welcome to stay there. You know I love staying on property and driving back and forth everyday doesn't sound great BUT I'll take my Disney Christmas fix anyway I can get it. They're dressing up the Jungle Cruise and making it the Jingle Cruise this year. I bet it's going to be darling!


Hope you are feeling better. I know you were sick last week.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #799
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
the flexibility is so nice. Just a little over 5 months! does Joshua know what he wants to do first? First cruise excitement is awesome. Michael's on board? BOOK IT!!!!

Seems like just yesterday we were at 6 months.


Joshua is now totally opening up to having some independence while on the ship. He's grown up quite a bit these last couple of months. He said he's worried about *ditching* me though. I told him I'd be just fine. He's really so thoughtful and I reassured him that this trip is his bar mitzvah gift and he can do whatever he wants (within obvious reasonable limits) but that if he meets some fun kids to by all means chill with them. He felt better when I told him you'll be there. My words were: My DIS friend Pam. He's very happy I'll have a friend too. Love that kid!


Booking the DLH will put me well into the red points wise which is common so I want to make sure we can do it. He's been working a ton of Moho jobs lately which is great. I also want to make sure he's in town which he should be because most of these companies don't schedule over major holidays. He was off from the FD Dec 23-26 but we just found out he'll have to work the 24th. They do this so one crew doesn't have to work both Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. I get it but it does throw a little wrench into it. Hopefully there is a nice single firefighter who won't mind working. <------ me praying. LOL!

Chloe's bday is the 20th so tentatively we'd leave 12/19, stay in Vegas overnight. Arrive in So Cal 12/20 but maybe not do the parks that day. We'd have the 21-24 to do the parks, visit with A&F a few times, and then we'd leave Christmas Day. As of right now, I work the 26-27 but I'm working on that.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081

Last edited by rentayenta; 10-27-2013 at 09:32 AM.
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #800
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 6,625

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Seems like just yesterday we were at 6 months.


Hopefully with the holidays coming up time will fly by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Joshua is now totally opening up to having some independence while on the ship. He's grown up quite a bit these last couple of months. He said he's worried about *ditching* me though. I told him I'd be just fine. He's really so thoughtful and I reassured him that this trip is his bar mitzvah gift and he can do whatever he wants (within obvious reasonable limits) but that if he meets some fun kids to by all means chill with them. He felt better when I told him you'll be there. My words were: My DIS friend Pam. He's very happy I'll have a friend too. Love that kid!
He's so sweet! Worried about his mama Why aren't all kids like him? Has he decided what he wants to do on Cozumel? You guys are going to make such wonderful memories on this trip. Is he ok with me sitting with you at dinners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Booking the DLH will put me well into the red points wise which is common so I want to make sure we can do it. He's been working a ton of Moho jobs lately which is great. I also want to make sure he's in town which he should be because most of these companies don't schedule over major holidays. He was off from the FD Dec 23-26 but we just found out he'll have to work the 24th. They do this so one crew doesn't have to work both Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. I get it but it does throw a little wrench into it. Hopefully there is a nice single firefighter who won't mind working. <------ me praying. LOL!
Wow, both your schedules make for a tight holiday. I hope you're able to make it work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

Chloe's bday is the 20th so tentatively we'd leave 12/19, stay in Vegas overnight. Arrive in So Cal 12/20 but maybe not do the parks that day. We'd have the 21-24 to do the parks, visit with A&F a few times, and then we'd leave Christmas Day. As of right now, I work the 26-27 but I'm working on that.
That would be such a fabulous surprise! I hope you're able to figure out the work situation. That's one thing I absolutely hate about healthcare, I want to be home during the holidays!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #801
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 12,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

I can't believe our first Disney Cruise is only 150+ days away! Joshua is so excited. I need to make sure the gifts I ordered made it over to the new reservation.
They better, you already paid for them, right! I'd definitely confirm that (with my luck, I'd totally forget!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
We may be going to So Cal over Chloe's birthday and Christmas. That would mean DISNEYLAND. Not sure yet but it's on the table. These last minute trips make a stay at GCV impossible but as of right now I the DLH is available so we'll see. The kids don't know and Chloe would flip. Michael is on board.
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that works out. Speaking of...I'll email you soon regarding DL 1/2 and rooms/points etc. I think the 7m booking would be 1/29 ish depending on what dates we decide we want. Actual 1/2 is on the 31st. I have heard that registration will likely be starting early Jan or so (early, which we'd get, either DVC or Disney visa gets you in early and a $5-109 discount lol, and it will sell out once it goes public). I think our chances of GCV are probably pretty darn low but it's worth a shot (and then figuring out a backup plan lol). I guess we will need to figure out if we are planning on 1 room, or 2 lol, if you have the whole gang along. Much as I'd like to, I don't think it's feasible with all the other trips in the works $$ wise for me to bring them but I guess you never know.
eandesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #802
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Hopefully with the holidays coming up time will fly by!

i think that's exactly what's going to happen. Not trying to wish the winter away but ya know......



Quote:
He's so sweet! Worried about his mama Why aren't all kids like him? Has he decided what he wants to do on Cozumel? You guys are going to make such wonderful memories on this trip. Is he ok with me sitting with you at dinners?

He's more than ok.He's a good kid. Very grounded. Not shy. Funny. You'll like him. He hasn't decided about Cozumel in fact we haven't talked about it in a month or so. With the date being pushed back and the holidays coming up so quickly, cruise planning has taken a back seat. This year Hanukkah is early. It begins the night before thanksgiving and won't do so again for another 79,000 years. It definitely throws a huge wrench in our celebratory plans. I'm taking Joshua and a teammate to Vegas for soccer over thanksgiving so any sort of Hanukkah celebration will have to happen after. We even have to do Thanksgiving a few days early. good thing we're flexible.





Quote:
Wow, both your schedules make for a tight holiday. I hope you're able to make it work

Me too. It'll be a last minute final decision.



Quote:
That would be such a fabulous surprise! I hope you're able to figure out the work situation. That's one thing I absolutely hate about healthcare, I want to be home during the holidays!

I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
They better, you already paid for them, right! I'd definitely confirm that (with my luck, I'd totally forget!)

Thats the one thing I forgot to check when I rebooked the canceled cruise. I'm sure it'll be fine. Disney always figures it out. We have yet to have any issues during any of our trips.



Quote:
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that works out. Speaking of...I'll email you soon regarding DL 1/2 and rooms/points etc. I think the 7m booking would be 1/29 ish depending on what dates we decide we want. Actual 1/2 is on the 31st. I have heard that registration will likely be starting early Jan or so (early, which we'd get, either DVC or Disney visa gets you in early and a $5-109 discount lol, and it will sell out once it goes public). I think our chances of GCV are probably pretty darn low but it's worth a shot (and then figuring out a backup plan lol). I guess we will need to figure out if we are planning on 1 room, or 2 lol, if you have the whole gang along. Much as I'd like to, I don't think it's feasible with all the other trips in the works $$ wise for me to bring them but I guess you never know.

I got your email. I think school will start by then so I won't have the whole gang. If its just us, we can always get a room at the DLH. I agree, we'd have to book the GCV right at the 7 month for the run.

I am so proud of you by the way. Way to go on your time and attitude during your first race. It's just so awesome! I've got DVC and a Disney Visa. Think we're addicted to Disney? I should have a WAY better view of both May and August by January. I'm really looking forward to my first race being a Disney race.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #803
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

151 days!!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #804
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 6,625

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
151 days!!!



Hanukkah before thanksgiving? Wow, that's once in a very long time. Absolutely, celebrate when you can. We have to do that with Christmas and Thanksgiving. Everybody has such a different schedule it's often several days late that we can all get together, and even then someone is usually missing.

I know I'll like Joshua, he sounds like an awesome person I just hope he doesn't think I'm crashing the party. You say it's ok so I won't worry anymore


Hope you have a fabulous day!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #805
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post


Hanukkah before thanksgiving? Wow, that's once in a very long time. Absolutely, celebrate when you can. We have to do that with Christmas and Thanksgiving. Everybody has such a different schedule it's often several days late that we can all get together, and even then someone is usually missing.

I know I'll like Joshua, he sounds like an awesome person I just hope he doesn't think I'm crashing the party. You say it's ok so I won't worry anymore

Do you have siblings? Do they work in healthcare? Healthcare tangles with everyone's schedules.


Hope you have a fabulous day!


You too. It's been a pretty good day. Getting ready to go to Joshua's indoor soccer game. Gabby has to go work at her job's trunk-or-treat for an hour. It's so cold today, like the low 40's. I am so not ready for winter.

Please don't worry about Joshua. It's going to be a fabulous cruise.


150 days!!!
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #806
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,003

Hi guys!

Here's a link to my latest house update if you are interested.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #807
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran
 
franandaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Long Beach, CA, VWL, BCV, SSR & VGC
Posts: 21,570

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
I didn't realize that your neighbors now were so obnoxious. Hope the police shut down the party. I'm all about fun but only until a certain hour and then quiet for sleep is a must. I hope you got some rest friend.

I'm behind on everyone's threads , it's been crazy busy with M gone, but do you have an official move in date?

We'd love to meet up again, for longer than my last drive by with you, Fran, and Ellen this summer. We'll have no obligations while in CA so we'll be totally open. I'd love to take a peek at your new casa too if it works for you. I know M would too. I've shown him every photo, while drooling, lol! It's so gorgeous and we're so happy for you and Fran.

Hope you are feeling better. I know you were sick last week.
Its not even for parties that the police are shiwing up. Its broad daylight and the mother and son are fighting so bad the cops get called

We are not putting extra pressure on ourselves by setting dates to move in. We get there when we are ready. The contractor has already started working there today.

Certainly you can come by and see the house. I doubt the contractor will be done by Christmas. He says four weeks, but I know him. We'll have stuff in there but won't be kiving there for sure.

Fran got worse after our two days of fun so now she is oaying for it with a relapse.
__________________
Alison ~~~~ I do get to go to WDW this year! | Our Disney Dream Home| Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR |It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #808
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 23,016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post

Thanks girl. I just replied to your PTR.its getting closer.You're going to have a total blast.



Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Its not even for parties that the police are shiwing up. Its broad daylight and the mother and son are fighting so bad the cops get called

We are not putting extra pressure on ourselves by setting dates to move in. We get there when we are ready. The contractor has already started working there today.

Certainly you can come by and see the house. I doubt the contractor will be done by Christmas. He says four weeks, but I know him. We'll have stuff in there but won't be kiving there for sure.

Fran got worse after our two days of fun so now she is oaying for it with a relapse.


I think not putting pressure on yourselves is such a good idea. Take advantage of the time if you've got the luxury to do so. Moved in our not, I'd love to see the house. I know you and Fran will make so many happy memories there with your kitties, family, and friends.

I didn't realize she was relapse sick. I'm sorry. Please tell her we hope she's feeling better soon.
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:56 AM   #809
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.
 
Pinkocto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 6,625

149 Days!!!

We're less than 5 months!!!!!

I keep smelling 'cruise' smells today. It's amazing how an aroma take take you to a specific place. You're absolutely right, it's going to be an amazing cruise! I honestly can not wait!
__________________
-Pam

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM   #810
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 12,858

Which soccer tournament will you be at? K has one over thanksgiving too, I think she's had one for the last 5 years. BLEH!

And double BLEH on your holidays colliding like that, that's tough. And a lot of food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Thats the one thing I forgot to check when I rebooked the canceled cruise. I'm sure it'll be fine. Disney always figures it out. We have yet to have any issues during any of our trips.
You would think but I'd definitely double check

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post

I got your email. I think school will start by then so I won't have the whole gang. If its just us, we can always get a room at the DLH. I agree, we'd have to book the GCV right at the 7 month for the run.

I am so proud of you by the way. Way to go on your time and attitude during your first race. It's just so awesome! I've got DVC and a Disney Visa. Think we're addicted to Disney? I should have a WAY better view of both May and August by January. I'm really looking forward to my first race being a Disney race.
Yeah, I got an earful about this from Jeff. I swear...I think he's tracking, on board and then all of a sudden he goes WAIT, you'll be going to Disney FOUR times this year and we might do a cruise? Who does that?



Um...

Me.



I mean really, we are talking four entirely different kinds of trips and the cruise being even more so.

It's like I am the teacher in Charlie Brown, he listens...agrees...sounds great and all of a sudden at 11pm it hits him that the girls May trip, and the 1/2 are not somehow one and the same.

LOL!

He will be fine, he just had an AHA moment.
eandesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: