Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #1096
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
POLO!!!

D, I love the few shots you did get at Epcot (it was really "hot" everywhere this trip). It's amazing how the girls have changed over the years, yet stayed the same.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #1097
Pixiedust530
DIS Veteran

Great then and now pictures. I guess I am a couple days behind on my commenting. Silly TR moves so fast it's hard to keep up!

I really like the pics of V witht he sun in her eyes on Dumbo! How funny that EVERY picture she has her hand over her eyes.

As for Test Track...HILARIOUS! You really don't appear to be enjoying yourselves on this most recent trip.

As usual...can't wait to read more...and see more pics of course. You can never have too many pictures!

Jazz Hands and Pixiedust...they go together like PB&J! - An Adult Only Oct 2013 TR
Wishin' & Hopin', Plannin' & Dreamin' - Oct. 2013 PTR
Oct. 2011 PTR - NEWS FLASH: You must be 4 years old to go to Disney World!

************************************************** ****************************************
June 1984:Offsite - June 1986:Offsite - July 1989:Contemporary - August 1992:Dixie Landings - June/July 2006:Offsite -
October 2011:All-Star Movies
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 06:07 AM   #1098
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
I really enjoyed reading your trip report. You make me feel like I am right there with you! Hope I get to Dis enough to collect a good now and then display......although this first trip we kind of blew it in the quality picture taking department. Toddlers and extreme heat + overstimulation = random not planned pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying my TR - it's sad that it's almost over, but I am very excited to be planning another trip. I hope you are able to collect a few Now n' Thens too - they are so fun to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse_Mommy4 View Post
Hi D! I have been reading but not commenting (alot going on at home), anyway, I am soooo loving the now and then pics!!!! I soooo steal that idea IF I ever do a TR! LOL

Can't wait to read your news about the next trip.......
Hi Tasha!!! Glad to see you are still here! I hope you do the Now n' Thens - they are so fun to do! I am very excited to share about our next trip too!

Quote:
the test track pictures are a DAMN RIOT! the first one your all happy excited and laughing. the second one.. not as much... the last one. like your all bored to death! ha SO FUNNY!!!
Hahaha... I didn't even notice, but ya - we were NOT thrilled with the refurb at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Have an awesome day.

I know I would not want to drive in the winter. I hate dance driving in the winter LOL.

Have a wonderfully productive day.
Thanks! I hope you had an awesome day too! Yah - it's pretty sucky to have to drive in the winter - it wouldn't be too bad - but it's also at night and it's about 15 miles of back roads - it's down right trecherous sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
I'm the same way, every time I get a bag that I like they re-style it

I did break down and buy a hipster in the new Disney fabric though......
I wish they would just sell the fabric!!
I have seen the fabric on Etsy - it's not cheap, but they do sell it occasionally. Personally - I don't like the fabrics they chose for the Vera Bradley Disney line - they are way too busy. But I have considered getting a nice wallet in one of the fabrics, since it's really difficult for me to make the bigger/more intricate wallets... I am not ever sure they made the one I'd want in that fabric though? I will have to look one of these days.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
I am agreeing with MO on the Test Track pictures. On that most recent one, the look on your face is like "what in the world is this crap?" Do we not like the refurb??? Ya'll crack me up!!!
Yah - that's pretty much what I was thinking... So sad they wrecked that ride, it was a favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Again, great pictures of you and the girls (from the weekend). Victoria looks amazing! But too grown up
I agree - I think it's because Alli did her eye makeup - usually V doesn't wear much makeup at all.

Quote:
Looking forward to hearing all about that and how it ties into your upcoming PTR.
Me too!

Quote:
Your now and thens are my favorites. So fun seeing the girls (and mom) over the years. The TTs and everyone's interpretation are too funny.
LOL Yah "mom" hasn't changed much... Except - now you really can't see my eyes when I smile...

Quote:
I am happy to report that Disney found a set of pictures that were missing from our PP. I knew they would be problematic because the photographer was having trouble with her equipment. Luckily it must have been an issue with the scanner thing and not her camera. We took more pictures up main street a bit right after so I knew the exact time we took the missing ones. Still need to do my edits.
Yay!!! SO happy they found your pictures!! What a relief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
POLO!!!

D, I love the few shots you did get at Epcot (it was really "hot" everywhere this trip). It's amazing how the girls have changed over the years, yet stayed the same.
Thanks Kathy! Yah - I am just so disappointed that we didn't get much done at all this trip... I think, for our next trip - we will "splurge" and do park hoppers and tour Disney in a whole different way... As in... Emh mornings and nights... LOL Then maybe we will get to enjoy the parks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
Great then and now pictures. I guess I am a couple days behind on my commenting. Silly TR moves so fast it's hard to keep up!

I really like the pics of V witht he sun in her eyes on Dumbo! How funny that EVERY picture she has her hand over her eyes.

As for Test Track...HILARIOUS! You really don't appear to be enjoying yourselves on this most recent trip.

As usual...can't wait to read more...and see more pics of course. You can never have too many pictures!
Thanks! Sorry my TR moves so fast... That's mostly my fault - I've been anxious to start my new PTR since I got home. LOL I know - aren't those Dumbo now n' thens crazy??? They are my favorites! We did not like the new Test Track at all... It has been removed from our Must Do list... So sad.

I managed to make it home from town yesterday at about the time I thought I would. I still wished it would have been sooner, but oh well.

I also had to run to the meat market to pick up our ground beef order, but then I was stuck there because I got caught up chatting with a friend of mine that works there... It was good to see her though - as I don't think I had seen her all summer.

Then I came home and worked on the applique for my next bag... I finished it just as the girls walked in the door from school... I am very happy with it and very happy with the bag in general. I cannot wait to show you all!

We watched 2 more episodes of Season 3 Downton Abbey last night - only 2 more episodes to go... So sad... I've heard reviews about Season 4, they are showing it in Europe now... and I've heard it's not as good... That will make me even more sad. I hope they are wrong.

I work at Target today - so no sewing room.

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

D~
Old 10-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #1099
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

Love the last set of now and then photos. Epcot is the worst in the heat with all the pavement.

I also read some bad reviews about season 4. I have awhile before I will be able to watch season 3.

The holiday season will be in full swing soon! Your target shifts will be whizzing by before you know it.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:29 AM   #1100
DMGeurts

Now n' Then DHS

D~
Old 10-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #1101
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

AW!!! the TSM you all look way more happier this year!! then the MU too bad they didn't do the scare roar again!!!

love these!!!

Old 10-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #1102
DMGeurts

Now n' Then AK

D~
Old 10-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #1103
DMGeurts

Last but not least...

The final picture of Victoria's pillowcase...

The lighting isn't the best - as she took it in the darkest corner of her bedroom - not to mention, she just pulled the crumpled mess out of her suitcase and photographed it with out ironing...

D~
Old 10-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #1104
NiniMorris
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
The final picture of Victoria's pillowcase...

The lighting isn't the best - as she took it in the darkest corner of her bedroom - not to mention, she just pulled the crumpled mess out of her suitcase and photographed it with out ironing...

D~
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!

Nini

PS...can I say I now know what I am doing today!

Mom to Brianna and Damien
Grandma to Alyssa and Amelia
My four little reasons for Disney

Etsy id: QuiltsbyNini
http://quiltsbynini.blogspot.com/

2012? No Problem...but when?

Old 10-30-2013, 08:43 AM   #1105
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

pillow case.

Maybe she was afraid to iron it and mess up the signatures.......ok trying to give her a break. It is such a cute idea!

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 10-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #1106
NiniMorris
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
Maybe she was afraid to iron it and mess up the signatures.......ok trying to give her a break. It is such a cute idea!
LOL...but she really SHOULD iron the signatures to set them....

Mom to Brianna and Damien
Grandma to Alyssa and Amelia
My four little reasons for Disney

Etsy id: QuiltsbyNini
http://quiltsbynini.blogspot.com/

2012? No Problem...but when?

Old 10-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #1107
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

The Goofy hat brings back fond memories. Our youngest daughter had to wear her Goofy hat every day of our trip when she was four years old. It was so cute.

I love the pillow case. The signatures turned out really well, especially considering that some of those characters can hardly see out of their costumes or have only three fingers.

Next up: YC - Sept 24th to 28th and WL - Oct 22 - 27, 2014
BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Old 10-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #1108
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Such fabulous now and then photos! She got SO MANY autographs on that pillowcase!!! I had considered doing a pillow case for the cruise, but I amafraid there won't be enough characters on board to fill the case completely. I think I have settled on doing a photo mat instead. We shall see. With it being a year way, I could change my mind a hundred times.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #1109
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Awesome pics!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #1110
Iamthequeen
DIS Veteran

I think I'm going to have to make some pillowcases for some special kids to take on their next trip to WDW!.

V's turned out really great. I like the idea of the autograph pillowcase more than an autograph book that might just sit on a shelf and gather dust.

So sad this TR is over, but I know that a new PTR will be starting soon!
Wait.....we're staying where? and when??

2001 - All Star Movies; 2010 - POFQ; 2011 - POFQ; 2013- Caribbean Beach

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: