Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #181
wunkmom
Tattooed, homeschooling, crocheting, cat wrangling SAHM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Passenger View Post
Were the original designs only a one-off thing, or will quantities be restocked? My wife decided last night that she wants the Midnight Mini-Hipster, but they are sold out online.

Obviously not in a rush since I've got a month or so until Christmas, but if they aren't going to be replenished I'd like to pursue other alternatives.
I would think yes, because the CM who I spoke with Friday said they were expecting stock in the next day (we would have already been on the road home). So, I would keep trying online. Good Luck!!

10/2013 - WL - first Deluxe trip!! TRIP REPORT FORTHCOMING!!!
2/2011 - Off site, at Grandma's house, just Wunk & me.
9/2008 - ASSports - So much rain, so few people!
1/2006 - POR - Look Wunk, Santa gave us a trip to Disney!
11/2003 - CBR - Wunk's first trip - Thanksgiving with extended family.
6/1991 - Dolphin - Concierge Level - With my future husband - Subway convention (13th fastest sandwich maker in US!)

wunkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #182
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Anyone going to get in the new blue bags today? If so what were available would love to know. My sisters going to go after she gets off work to snag me a hipster but my luck there won't be any available by then.
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2013, 08:49 AM   #183
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictam2 View Post
Anyone going to get in the new blue bags today? If so what were available would love to know. My sisters going to go after she gets off work to snag me a hipster but my luck there won't be any available by then.
Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Hope you get the one you want.

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

All the Wonderful Places we have stayed
***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
snausman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #184
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snausman View Post
Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Hope you get the one you want. Laura
Laura
Thanks for the pixie dust. My sis took have day off and got me a hipster. Yay! She says it's crazy and they'll probably sale out today. Though it's not as bad as the day they first released the bags.
Still no new black or pink ones. She's looking for a black hipster.
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #185
betsywdw
DIS Veteran
Any old tag

Where at WDW can you buy the Vera's? We're here now but I haven't seen then yet.
Thanks!

Official Stylist of Disland
betsywdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #186
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictam2 View Post
Laura
Thanks for the pixie dust. My sis took have day off and got me a hipster. Yay! She says it's crazy and they'll probably sale out today. Though it's not as bad as the day they first released the bags.
Still no new black or pink ones. She's looking for a black hipster.
I am so glad you got the one you wanted!!!!!!!

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

All the Wonderful Places we have stayed
***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
snausman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #187
Evansvillegirl26
Mouseketeer

I hope the stocking issue gets resolved by December ! Then again it may be even worse with people Christmas shopping !
Evansvillegirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #188
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsywdw View Post
Where at WDW can you buy the Vera's? We're here now but I haven't seen then yet.
Thanks!
Stop by Tren-D or World of Disney. You can find them there including the new print that was released today:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/10/29/v...y-cruise-line/

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #189
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Call me crazy but I just bought the new pattern mini-hipster off Ebay for $79.95 with free shipping. This new pattern is sooooooo cute!!!! I was at WDW 2 weeks ago and looked for the other patterns (mini-hipster) and they were sold out. A few days after we got back from WDW, they released the Disney VB (2 original patterns) on the Disney Store website...$69.95 there for those.
lovin'fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:29 PM   #190
jedimeg16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'fl View Post
Call me crazy but I just bought the new pattern mini-hipster off Ebay for $79.95 with free shipping. This new pattern is sooooooo cute!!!! I was at WDW 2 weeks ago and looked for the other patterns (mini-hipster) and they were sold out. A few days after we got back from WDW, they released the Disney VB (2 original patterns) on the Disney Store website...$69.95 there for those.
Through the Disney Store the mini hipster is only $60. That was one of the pieces I ordered (and should arrive tomorrow). The full size hipster is $70.

'Ohana Means Family - My first TR
jedimeg16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #191
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimeg16 View Post
Through the Disney Store the mini hipster is only $60. That was one of the pieces I ordered (and should arrive tomorrow). The full size hipster is $70.
$60 plus shipping...came to $69.95
Old 10-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #192
jedimeg16
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin'fl View Post

$60 plus shipping...came to $69.95
I had a larger order, which qualified for free shipping, so I didn't realize that you had posted the after shipping and tax price. Sorry about that.

'Ohana Means Family - My first TR
jedimeg16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #193
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimeg16 View Post
I had a larger order, which qualified for free shipping, so I didn't realize that you had posted the after shipping and tax price. Sorry about that.
Yeah...I just noticed that you can get free shipping on orders of $75 or more...bummer. I wonder if I could have somehow also gotten an AP or DVC member discount like I could have in MK. I looked last week for a discount code and couldn't find it....ahhhh, well, it's best I don't know since I just paid $80
Old 10-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #194
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NikkiBell* View Post
Stop by Tren-D or World of Disney. You can find them there including the new print that was released today:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/10/29/v...y-cruise-line/
Shop Tren-D is NOT carrying them. They were quite indignant about it - said they were NEVER scheduled to carry them. Only WOD at DTD & the jewelry store in the MK were carrying them at WDW. We were there 2 weeks ago & I went everywhere trying to get one for myself. I don't want to order online because of the pattern placement.

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Eeyore's My Favorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #195
Evansvillegirl26
Mouseketeer

Got 10% off using my disney visa! Plus free shipping! Got a tote after tax for $95!!!! Total savings about $25 wool hooo hope it comes soon!
Evansvillegirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: