|10-29-2013, 07:01 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: CO, USA
What is 'your' favorite trip report of all time?
I have spent the last 8 months living vicariously through each of your wonderful trip reports. There have been times spent laughing uncontrollably , trembling on the edge of my seat with anticipation , and drooling at the fantastic photographs!
Each trip report has been fabulous, but I was wondering - what is your favorite trip report of all time (there's a lot of time to consider...)? Most entertaining? Most informative? Most literary?
Please please post a link to your "favorite" so that I can continue my obsession!
If you respond I'll keep track and update this first post.
If this has been done before please point me to the thread
Thanks in advance!
(# of Mentions) Favorites:
(5) Shrek Takes on Mickey
(2) 12 Magical Nights in the Med July \ August 2013 UPDATED 14 Sept-Venice
(3) Dreams Really Do Come True
(2) June 18, 2011, 11 night Med Magic---our 20th Anniversary Cruise! COMPLETED!!
(2) Time is not fair. Part 12
(1) 3 Generations on the Fantasy
(1) All the way from Japan to enjoy the WONDER of Disney--The Cruise
(1) Photos from Fantasy Eastern Concierge cruise
(1) Disney Dream Back-2-Back, 3 night and 4 night 17th-24th-Finished 3/18
(1) Disney Fantasy Back-2-Back March 16th-23rd and March 23rd-30th, 2013
(2) Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE
(1) The Magic of Castaway Cay
(1) 14-night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise (May 14-28, 2011) Lots of pics! COMPLETED 9/8
(1) BRINGING THE MAGIC TO VENICE! June 2013 **COMPLETED ON 1/20**
Last edited by abloom; 01-21-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Updated with Favorites.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|