Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #226
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLchick415 View Post
I'm wondering something similar myself. My family and I are going in December. I have an MDE account, and my sister has her own MDE account...right now, my aunt and I are on our own hotel reservation. My sister and her kids are on a separate reservation. Will there be a way to get a BOG FP+ for all of us at the same time even though we're on two separate reservations?
Don't think you will be able to.
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #227
ruthma
WISH I WAS TINK
 
ruthma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: East Bridgewater, MA
Posts: 769

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLchick415 View Post
I'm wondering something similar myself. My family and I are going in December. I have an MDE account, and my sister has her own MDE account...right now, my aunt and I are on our own hotel reservation. My sister and her kids are on a separate reservation. Will there be a way to get a BOG FP+ for all of us at the same time even though we're on two separate reservations?
. As long as you both have a MDE account you can both book separately for the same time. You choose your own seat inside. So you can sit tougher
__________________
1976 -2008 many trips to Disney but stayed at mom's house
2/9/09 - 2/13/09 POFQ 5/18/09 - 5/22/09 PORFQ 9/14/09 - 9/18/09 POFQ
12-14-09 - 12-18-09 POFQ 2-8-10- 2-12-10FQ 9-13-10-9-17-10



ruthma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #228
FLchick415
DIS Veteran
 
FLchick415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,025

That's what I thought, I just wasn't 100% sure. Thanks.
__________________
"I'm movin' on, say goodbye to me. Down at the Laughin' Place is where I'll be!"

~*All Star Movies*~*Port Orleans French Quarter*~*Wilderness Lodge*~*Pop Century(x3)*~*Caribbean Beach Jamaica*~*Countless other times off site*~
FLchick415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:18 PM   #229
Tormania
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 353

OK, I used the website in the 1st post and I also saw some posts that there hadn't been any FP+ made available for Dec, is that still the case? I tried to book a lunch FP+ ressie for our Dec stay and the site said that there were no FP+ available that day, is that because I was late to the dance to book one or is Dec not available period?
__________________
AKL - Kidani (Dec 2013)
Next Visit - 2017/18
Tormania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #230
amryn21
Mouseketeer
 
amryn21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormania
OK, I used the website in the 1st post and I also saw some posts that there hadn't been any FP+ made available for Dec, is that still the case? I tried to book a lunch FP+ ressie for our Dec stay and the site said that there were no FP+ available that day, is that because I was late to the dance to book one or is Dec not available period?
I believe that they are still not available yet.
amryn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #231
Tormania
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 353

Quote:
Originally Posted by amryn21 View Post
I believe that they are still not available yet.
OK, hopefully that is the case and they will be made available. We had already planned on getting in line around 2pm to catch a late lunch, but if we can get a FP+ for it that would save us some line time.
__________________
AKL - Kidani (Dec 2013)
Next Visit - 2017/18
Tormania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #232
Kitten0819
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 57

Does anyone know if they will open up Dec for fastpass+? I arrive Nov 30th and already have lunch booked at CRT which i can not rebook. The FP are available that day however i want to book it later in the week.

Is there a chance Nov is the last month or the FP lunch??
Kitten0819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #233
Goofy101798
Earning My Ears
 
Goofy101798's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten0819 View Post
Does anyone know if they will open up Dec for fastpass+? I arrive Nov 30th and already have lunch booked at CRT which i can not rebook. The FP are available that day however i want to book it later in the week.

Is there a chance Nov is the last month or the FP lunch??
Kitten... if you read back over this thread, you'll find your answer.
Goofy101798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:53 PM   #234
scard192
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,771

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLchick415 View Post
I'm wondering something similar myself. My family and I are going in December. I have an MDE account, and my sister has her own MDE account...right now, my aunt and I are on our own hotel reservation. My sister and her kids are on a separate reservation. Will there be a way to get a BOG FP+ for all of us at the same time even though we're on two separate reservations?
My sister and I had 2 room ressies. I made 2 separate FP for BOG. One was 11:35-11:50 and the other 11:45-12. We went together at 11:45 and were sent into the restaurant at the same time. You choose your seats so there was no problem.
scard192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #235
Kitten0819
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy101798 View Post
Kitten... if you read back over this thread, you'll find your answer.
Sorry the thread is 16 pages long.. I read the first 5 pages and the last 2 but i do not have the time to read the entire thing. Sorry if it was a dumb question. Just wondering if someone knew the answer and could answer it for me quick. Apparently not.
Kitten0819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:10 PM   #236
CatandMouse
Earning My Ears
 
CatandMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 49

I am also hoping for a FP+ for Dec 1st! No news yet on when these dates will open up. I just keep checking it each day and am keeping my fingers crossed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten0819 View Post
Sorry the thread is 16 pages long.. I read the first 5 pages and the last 2 but i do not have the time to read the entire thing. Sorry if it was a dumb question. Just wondering if someone knew the answer and could answer it for me quick. Apparently not.
CatandMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #237
Kitten0819
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatandMouse View Post
I am also hoping for a FP+ for Dec 1st! No news yet on when these dates will open up. I just keep checking it each day and am keeping my fingers crossed.
Thank you, I did read that no one has booked Dec dates yet, i was hoping Nov wasnt the end of it Ill just keep checking every day too.
Kitten0819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #238
mgrayar
Mouseketeer
 
mgrayar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten0819 View Post
Thank you, I did read that no one has booked Dec dates yet, i was hoping Nov wasnt the end of it Ill just keep checking every day too.
Well, I'm in your same situation. I have found that each month was opened up at random times, seems like about 4-5 weeks before the first of that month. That being said, we should know something soon. If it's not open in a week or two, we may be out of luck.
mgrayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #239
practicallyperfect77
DIS Veteran
 
practicallyperfect77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peoria Heights, IL
Posts: 1,451

For the folks that have had the FP ressie and did not order food ahead of time (just reserved the time) do remember approximately how long it took you from beginning to end? Trying to see if I can fit this in, but a little concerned with time. Does it take longer than other quick service meals? I am unable to order ahead of time due to allergies.....the special menus aren't listed to choose from.
practicallyperfect77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #240
Diaz
Earning My Ears
 
Diaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicallyperfect77 View Post
For the folks that have had the FP ressie and did not order food ahead of time (just reserved the time) do remember approximately how long it took you from beginning to end? Trying to see if I can fit this in, but a little concerned with time. Does it take longer than other quick service meals? I am unable to order ahead of time due to allergies.....the special menus aren't listed to choose from.
It did take longer than regular QS meals. Even though we had FP+, there was still a line, maybe 5 minutes. Then we had to choose our meals on on a touch screen, which was a little confusing, and the kids changed their minds a few times. This took maybe 10 minutes. Then we were escorted to a table ( I know others have been able to chose their own seat, but this wasn't what we experienced). Maybe 10-15 minute wait for food ( which was totally worth it), then walking around the other rooms and taking pics. Plan on a least an hour. Have fun! Hope this helps.
Diaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: