Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #166
dawgsgirl
DIS Veteran

Heard a rumor today from the shop on Main Street that the new pattern will be out tomorrow Oct 26 at DTD. Anyone else hear that?? Also, nothing left anywhere on Disney property but the duffle bags.
dawgsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #167
Kimmy2Disney
Can't wait to be back in the world!!

Are they sold in all parks? Or just at world of disney in DTD and on Majn St. in the MK? Thanks!

Kimmy2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #168
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
Heard a rumor today from the shop on Main Street that the new pattern will be out tomorrow Oct 26 at DTD. Anyone else hear that?? Also, nothing left anywhere on Disney property but the duffle bags.
According to the Disney parks blog they won't be released until Tuesday the 29th at downtown Disney. I don't know if Disney has a history of releasing things early. But they certainly didn't release them early on the original release date or on online release date.

But someone goes and finds them tomorrow please let me know😄😄😄😄
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #169
Eeyore's My Favorite
EW Disney Mom

Quote:
Last week there was nothing but duffels. Really upsetting. They had no idea when they'd get new stuff in.

Well - the AP's have run out so it's time to begin saving again for the big 30th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.

AKL, CBR, WL, POP, POR, ASMo, ASMu, AS Sports, Fort Wilderness -1973-Grad Night : 1st WDW visit the year it opened!!
Eeyore's My Favorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #170
AllyBri
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore's My Favorite View Post
Last week there was nothing but duffels. Really upsetting. They had no idea when they'd get new stuff in.
Same today at the WOD. But they did get in the VB throws (midnight print) selling for $85.

TDS 1994-2005
DVC 1994
Celebratiºoºn 2001
Living The Dream!

When you die
God and the angels
will hold you accountable
for all the pleasures you were allowed in life
that you denied yourself.
AllyBri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #171
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

WoD at DLR had a variety of totes, wristlets, ID cases etc. in the pink and the black fabric. I also saw the same products at the Fantasia Shop @ Disneyland Hotel. This was a couple of weeks ago...VB isn't that popular on the West Coast. People are always curious about my wristlet.

Disneyland Merchandise:
Disneyland Merchandise Guest Services
(877) 560-6477
Hours to Call
Monday through Friday: 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #172
simbadw
Earning My Ears

Throws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyBri View Post
Same today at the WOD. But they did get in the VB throws (midnight print) selling for $85.
Anyone know if WOD at WDW still has these?
simbadw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #173
mickey1968
Mouseketeer

Just left DtD and all they had was the large duffle in the two colors. However a CM told me the new blue & green pattern releases in two days so Tues 10/29.

May 2014 - Pop Century, F&G and SWW • Oct./Nov. 2013 - PORS, MNSSHP and F&W • Oct./Nov. 2012 - Pop Century, MNSSHP and F&W • May 2012 - Pop Century, SWW, F&G • Nov. 2011 - POFQ, MVMCP • June 2002 - off-site/conference • 1990s - several trips staying off-site; Uni 2x • 1991 - WDW College Program (Spring) • 1985 - First trip with parents at age 16 or 17

mickey1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #174
Toad_Passenger
Wild Ride Dreamer

Were the original designs only a one-off thing, or will quantities be restocked? My wife decided last night that she wants the Midnight Mini-Hipster, but they are sold out online.

Obviously not in a rush since I've got a month or so until Christmas, but if they aren't going to be replenished I'd like to pursue other alternatives.

My WDW visits:
Ft. Wilderness Campground - 1986
Polynesian - 1989, 1991, 1998
Off-Site - 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 2002 (Honeymoon), 2011
PO Riverside - 2003, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015
Toad_Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #175
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad_Passenger View Post
Were the original designs only a one-off thing, or will quantities be restocked? My wife decided last night that she wants the Midnight Mini-Hipster, but they are sold out online.

Obviously not in a rush since I've got a month or so until Christmas, but if they aren't going to be replenished I'd like to pursue other alternatives.
Wow, you are right they are sold out online in the midnight pattern. I ordered mine last week, mini, backpack, cosmetic bag and id case. Was wondering why it was taking so long to ship to me. Just got the notice today that the shipment is on the way. Can't wait to see them.

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

All the Wonderful Places we have stayed
***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
snausman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #176
lisagyo
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Not sure - I called the online store last Thursday and asked the same question, they won't give an answer. They said that aren't given any notice when merchandise becomes available again.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #177
magictam2
Mouseketeer

Quote:

On the Disney Parks Blog, there is a thread for Vera Bradley. The Merchandise manager answers questions. He has indicated that the bags will be continually offered on line, but doesn't know a date when they will be available again.

Here's a link to the blog:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...tober-21-2013/
magictam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #178
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictam2 View Post

On the Disney Parks Blog, there is a thread for Vera Bradley. The Merchandise manager answers questions. He has indicated that the bags will be continually offered on line, but doesn't know a date when they will be available again.

Here's a link to the blog:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...tober-21-2013/
Thanks for the link!

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

All the Wonderful Places we have stayed
***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
snausman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #179
chelliebelle4
Earning My Ears

Checked MK and DTD on Oct 26/27 just before we left and no new bags. But was told again that I can order online... Just crazy to me that the Disney parks don't have them in stock!
chelliebelle4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #180
wunkmom
Tattooed, homeschooling, crocheting, cat wrangling SAHM!

Quote:
I not only heard this, but a CM showed me a pic of the pattern. This was at DTD last Friday. I was inquiring if they had anything besides the duffles in the current pattern, and she laid that jewel of info on me. The pattern is really pretty. I've been home since Saturday, so I'll be waiting til the new pattern is on the disney store site.

10/2013 - WL - first Deluxe trip!! TRIP REPORT FORTHCOMING!!!
2/2011 - Off site, at Grandma's house, just Wunk & me.
9/2008 - ASSports - So much rain, so few people!
1/2006 - POR - Look Wunk, Santa gave us a trip to Disney!
11/2003 - CBR - Wunk's first trip - Thanksgiving with extended family.
6/1991 - Dolphin - Concierge Level - With my future husband - Subway convention (13th fastest sandwich maker in US!)

wunkmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: