Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #1051
Iamthequeen
DIS Veteran

Awesome now and then pictures. Its amazing how much the girls have grown (and grownup) in just 5 short years.

I'm not quite ready to start my new ptr, since things are still up in the air. Waiting is killing me! Hopefully we will get moving very quickly though.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #1052
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Ohhh I love your then and now collection. What a difference a few years makes! Isn't it great that the girls continue to love Disney?

I'm looking forward to your PTR reveal!

As to your question about our 2014 plans...I'm looking at early June and mid-late August. I may also squeeze in F&W for the first time. Nothing is booked yet which is so unlike me but I'm trying to get my DH to go with me for at least one of those trips. We'll see.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #1053
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Old 10-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #1054
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

I love the before and after pictures - so fun to see how you all have changed!

Sorry to see this report end, but I'm looking forward to your pre-trip report, I would miss your daily updates
Old 10-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #1055
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great now and then pictures, D. It's so fun to see how the kids have grown up over the years.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #1056
solana131
DIS Veteran

Phew all caught up. And technically before it's over.
Oh my gosh...I never knew about your PP troubles. Thank goodness they got it straightened out! I would have been so upset.

I love it when you do Then and Nows....it is so much fun to see how the girls grow

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
Old 10-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #1057
Texan
No extra charge for the Tag Fairy entertainment! :)

Still here lurking! Funny, I had a big lump in my throat seeing you head back to reality- I was experiencing your pain of leaving the magic. Ya'll had an amazing trip (of course) and now we get to hop on board soon to your PTR-I am anxiously waiting! Loved the Now and Then's; your babies are growing up, they are so beautiful.

Thought of you as I shopped at my Super Target today; I did Whole Foods, Super Target, Costco and HEB, all this afternoon. I am going to have a funeral one day and another day a drive to Houston next week, which will have me busier than usual. Wanted to have a lot of errands done so I just dug in. I love my Super Target, but since they did a remodel they don't carry as much for some reason. A lot of the Archer Farms products disappeared. So, a stop to HEB was in order too.

I love the stockings. You are doing a beautiful job. I love decorating for Christmas; my tree never has a "theme" but it is overloaded with ornaments. I have bought each DS a special ornament each year, from the "1st Christmas" on, something that is significant in their life during the year, usually from a vacation. I love re-living memory trail with them. I actually found a bass clarinet and a trombone ornament for them from e-bay, for the instruments they play.

I will be stopping in when I can, hoping to see a PTR announced! Have a beautiful week. Enjoy your sewing!
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '02/04/2005 11:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>Been too long, much too long </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Finally!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Old 10-28-2013, 01:07 AM   #1058
sewdisney
Mouseketeer

So excited for you with the size 14 jeans! WAY TO GO!!! Losing weight is not an easy thing to do so I hope you are proud of yourself. I know Im proud of you!

So happy that you are still able to do Jimmy Johns together. How wonderful that you are able to still share!

I love the then and now photos. How neat that your girls have gotten to grow up in Disney.

I am so looking forward to your new PTR.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 AM   #1059
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
Well aren't you just being sneaky over there! A trip in the works tat we know nothing about, now daily plans that apparently have to do with said trip and if I remember correctly there are still a couple super secret sewing projects that you haven't yet shared with us! I guess I'll just kick back and wait...

Well...I guess I shall come back later!

I do love the Then and Now pictures! The girls have grown up so much. I can't wait to see more of these!
Hahaha... Well - it will give you all a reason to check in to my new PTR when I start it.

Yup - still working on super secret projects... I hope to have the next one done soon... I have a few things on my plate right now I am trying to finish up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
I always love your now and then pictures and these are no different.

Yeah on the jeans purchase.

We are in birthday mode here and the birthday girl is still sleeping.
Thank you! I hope Miss C had an amazing birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthequeen View Post
Awesome now and then pictures. Its amazing how much the girls have grown (and grownup) in just 5 short years.

I'm not quite ready to start my new ptr, since things are still up in the air. Waiting is killing me! Hopefully we will get moving very quickly though.
Thank you! It is amazing to see how much they have grown!

The waiting is killing me too.. LOL I hope you hear something soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Ohhh I love your then and now collection. What a difference a few years makes! Isn't it great that the girls continue to love Disney?

I'm looking forward to your PTR reveal!

As to your question about our 2014 plans...I'm looking at early June and mid-late August. I may also squeeze in F&W for the first time. Nothing is booked yet which is so unlike me but I'm trying to get my DH to go with me for at least one of those trips. We'll see.
Thanks Brenda! I am looking forward to starting my PTR - that always makes a trip more real. Your 2014 plans look fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
Hi Dee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
I love the before and after pictures - so fun to see how you all have changed!

Sorry to see this report end, but I'm looking forward to your pre-trip report, I would miss your daily updates
Thanks Stephanie! I am looking forward to my new PTR too... I can't wait to start planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great now and then pictures, D. It's so fun to see how the kids have grown up over the years.
Thanks Kathy - I love doing this, but with each trip, it gets harder and harder to keep organized in my Photobucket account. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Phew all caught up. And technically before it's over.
Oh my gosh...I never knew about your PP troubles. Thank goodness they got it straightened out! I would have been so upset.

I love it when you do Then and Nows....it is so much fun to see how the girls grow
Hi Suzi!!! Thanks for taking the time to catch up! Yah - I was pretty nervous there for a little while about our PP photos, but just glad it all worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Still here lurking! Funny, I had a big lump in my throat seeing you head back to reality- I was experiencing your pain of leaving the magic. Ya'll had an amazing trip (of course) and now we get to hop on board soon to your PTR-I am anxiously waiting! Loved the Now and Then's; your babies are growing up, they are so beautiful.
Thank you so much! I am looking forward to getting started on my PTR... just a few more days...

Quote:
Thought of you as I shopped at my Super Target today; I did Whole Foods, Super Target, Costco and HEB, all this afternoon. I am going to have a funeral one day and another day a drive to Houston next week, which will have me busier than usual. Wanted to have a lot of errands done so I just dug in. I love my Super Target, but since they did a remodel they don't carry as much for some reason. A lot of the Archer Farms products disappeared. So, a stop to HEB was in order too.
WOW!!! YOu got a lot done! I am not sure what's happening to your Archer Farms products - my only thought is that Target just released their "Simply Balanced" line - and I am wondering if that's supposed to ultimately replace AF? I know nothing - but it seems a lot of their products overlapped, and I wondered about it.

Quote:
I love the stockings. You are doing a beautiful job. I love decorating for Christmas; my tree never has a "theme" but it is overloaded with ornaments. I have bought each DS a special ornament each year, from the "1st Christmas" on, something that is significant in their life during the year, usually from a vacation. I love re-living memory trail with them. I actually found a bass clarinet and a trombone ornament for them from e-bay, for the instruments they play.
Thanks! Our tree is much the same as yours... no theme for us either - but each year I purchase an ornament that relates to our year... It is fun to reminisce.

Quote:
I will be stopping in when I can, hoping to see a PTR announced! Have a beautiful week. Enjoy your sewing!
Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewdisney View Post
So excited for you with the size 14 jeans! WAY TO GO!!! Losing weight is not an easy thing to do so I hope you are proud of yourself. I know Im proud of you!
Thank you... I still have so much further I would like to go, but it's nice to finally be able to get into some "normal" sizes... I still feel like I am busting out of them, but I am very close... Hopefully by Christmas?

Quote:
So happy that you are still able to do Jimmy Johns together. How wonderful that you are able to still share!
LOL - Me too! Especially since that's really the only place we ever eat.

Quote:
I love the then and now photos. How neat that your girls have gotten to grow up in Disney.
Thank you! It is fun and bittersweet to watch... I only wish their first trip would have been earlier in their lives... Oh well. I am very happy we have the memories we do.

Quote:
I am so looking forward to your new PTR.
Me too! I am getting very anxious to start it!

Yesterday was a great day!

The girls and I wound up at BFF's house - which was not the original plan for yesterday - those of you that are my friends on FB were inundated with pictures last night... Sorry about that. LOL But we had a good time!

I am only sharing one photo of the girls and I from yesterday... No worries, I will share more later - I have a plan.

Josh took MM hunting with his cousin and his cousin's friend. They didn't get any pheasant, but it sounds like they had a fun day.

Then, he was such a nice guy and made stuffed peppers for dinner last night - it was so yummy!

We all sat down and watched two more episodes of Season 3, Downton Abbey... I am getting more and more anxious for Season 4 to be released. The last episode we watched last night was not one of my favorites... So I am anxious to watch more, I hate ending it on a sad note. I am sure - those of you that watch this show, know the episode I am talking about - it's not the very last one, it's the *other* one. I don't want to give it away for those that haven't seen this show yet...

Today, I am back to bag making... I am very much looking foward to this week's theme!!! It is such a unique and fun one!! I will only be able to work on my stockings and my SSP in my spare time now... I don't have any more time scheduled off in my sewing room until the week of Thanksgiving.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day!

D~
Old 10-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #1060
cogero
DIS Veteran

I think that one bothered me. More than the last one.

Glad you hada nice day. We had some drama.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
Old 10-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #1061
DMGeurts

Now n' Then MK

Here's MK's Now n' Thens

Allison 2003

Allison 2013

Both girls 2003

D~
Old 10-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #1062
DMGeurts

Bonus MK Now n' Thens

This set is not from this trip - but these are my all time favorites...

It's Victoria on Dumbo... The sun in her eyes was not planned.

All of us in Adventureland

D~
Old 10-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #1063
DMGeurts

Ack!!

I am just dying to start my new PTR... I have the intros all written in a Word doc. - so all I need to do is copy and paste...

I hope I can resist the urge to post it for the remainder of the week... I need to finish this TR first...

D~
Old 10-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #1064
lovedonaldduck
DIS Veteran

I love surprises and I love planning
Old 10-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #1065
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Now and Then photos are so awesome! Amazing that the girls are actually TALLER than most of the characters. That REALLY shows how they have grown! Ohhhh, I cannot wait for the PTR to start...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: