Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #721
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Ahhhhh you got to see Bamboo, aka Mr. DiVine!! He looks like a superhero.

Hmmm, were you being followed, or were you following them at Nemo? My guess is they just knew that you 2 are Disney Royalty and figured they should stay close in case any residual pixie dust happened to fall their way.

You got some wonderful Nemo photos. Just beautiful. Plus... BUBBLES!!! I really enjoyed that show as well.

Awww I love your meet with Pooh and of course especially Tigger. I have never had a bad meet with Tigger. He's always perfection.

And yet another AWWWWWW, how nice of you to help the lady in the scooter. You may think it's a no-brainer, but it's shocking how many people would not offer to help, even in Disney. Good deed done indeed!

Ahahaha, the Charlie's Angels pose. I seem to remember that one at DHS as well. I am putting in a request now to be in a Charlie's Angels pose photo in December!!
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #722
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Fun update!! Tiggers love to dance!!

Mr. Devine looks so cool. Before Ms. Kathy posted a photo of him, I never knew he existed? I didn't run into Mr. or Ms. Devine on either trip this time.

I love how the puppeteers work their characters in Nemo. And your pictures there turned out wonderful!!!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #723
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi there Woth! I'm glad to see you are reading along and thank you for commenting!

Isn't it great when you can combine a love of Disney with family visits? Usually HM closes early September to have the overlay in place a few weeks later so you'd have to visit later in September through early January to see the Nightmare Before Christmas. I love your Christmaween term.

Thanks again for commenting and I wish you the best for your Disney run event in a couple weeks!
I know. I have to time my visits better. I think it will be down RIGHT before I get back in January for the Tinkerbell half!

Thank you! I am going to need it! I am three weeks off a really back back spasm, so my goal is to finish instead of beating my PR.
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #724
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

I love monkey men in tights too! But I've never seen Nemo (for shame!) so I'd have to choose that show next time too. I love your Tigger pictures Brenda. He is always so much fun! They must choose some really energetic CMs for Tigger. I had no idea there was a Mr. Devine. Cool!

AKL is gorgeous! So, so pretty!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #725
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

You were so kind to help the lady with the scooter, I am sure most people wouldn't have. Your park pics of AK were Devine (corny, I know) and I loved the pics with Pooh ad your Man dancing. CUTE shirt for Em. We don't hang out at AK much because it isn't conducive to W/C or people with heat intolerance but I LOVE FOTLK!! ABSOLUTELY brilliant!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #726
froggy922
Mouseketeer

Oh, just jumping in to let you know how much I've been enjoying following along your trip report(s). I'm catching up on your March report. Waiting with baited breath for the castle suite chapter
Janeen in Ky
froggy922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #727
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Love the of you and Em by the back of the Tree of Life. And you look so adorably happy in the pics with Tigger! The PP photographer caught some great candid shots!
klacey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #728
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

I didn't even know there was a Mr. Devine, learn something new everyday.

Finding Nemo is just fantastic. You took some great photos.

Your Tigger meet and greet is adorable! He just looks so excited to see you.

How nice of you to help the lady in the scooter. I can imagine with the heat it would have been very difficult for her to pull herself up. Brenda Disney to the rescue!

So excited you were able to rebook your cruise! Hmm... 20% off with an AP, now you're putting all sorts of ideas in my head. We were already tossing around the idea of an October '14 trip, so an AP would come in handy.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #729
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Brenda, as usual another awesome report on your days activities...

1. Perhaps the tree guy doesn't take a potty break, instead he may be wearing Depends.

2. I also like the Nemo show but I agree with you the FotLK is much better. And I should also add that what an excellent job with the photo's; I can't get mine to look that good in low light.

3. As for monkey men in tights; I can pass on it.

4. I love your pictures with Tigger. I'm not too crazy about Winnie the Pooh either, but next to Goofy, Tigger is simply "ridickerous."

5. What an awesome thing to do in helping that poor woman with the scooter. Very few people in our day and age will take the few moments out of their day to assist another person in need. What goes around comes around, and I see a good favor being returned to you.

6. After being very hesitant in booking the AKL CL for our trip in June 2014, you have me really looking forward to this visit with your review.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
goofy4prez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #730
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Brenda, what a wonderful update.

I'm so glad you got to see Bamboo too. I, too, have often wondered what they do if they have to go to the bio break room.

Great pictures at the Nemo show. You have stalkers? Really? Who would have thought.

Tigger must have run over from AK and dancing with you to Epcot to dance with me.

Emily is quiet and soft-spoken, but also a charming girl and quite beautiful too.

And the photopass pictures at the end of the day show that smiling face of hers as opposed to her morning pictures.

Last edited by KatMark; 10-25-2013 at 04:12 PM.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #731
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Wow, I never there was a male devine! How cool! What an adorable meet with Pooh and Tigger, Precious!!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
rachel09985 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #732
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Breakfast buffets always put me in a food coma.... There is always something sugary and delish that beckons me to eat it!! You saw Bamboo! Maybe if they called him Mr DaVine he would have stayed around - I think he has been discontinued...

I love the fact you helped the woman in the ECV. I think it's a great thing you did and shows what a big heart you have!

Ooo a DVC/AP discount on a illuminations cruise? Hmmm now you have me thinking!!
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #733
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

Congrats on thread of the month!!!

And add me to the list of those who didn't know there was a Mr. DeVine!

Planning a "super-secret" October F&WF weekend!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #734
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Dismeet Intermission Time Again....

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with Diser Vettegirl (Lori) at Disneyland/California Adventure. I was excited to see that she had booked a last minute trip and contacted me to see if we were available to meet up. YES, we were!

This worked out well since our APs expired last week so we had to renew anyway. I can now justify at least one or two more Dis trips next year since the urge to book another Disney trip immediately set in once we had those in our hands.
Well since you HAD to renew, you might HAVE to meet me there in April!

What a fun meet, it looks like you had a great day!!!

Quote:
Monday August 19, 2013: Day 4, Part 2

Following our Tusker House breakfast we wanted to catch a show – we weren’t picky; however, I did prefer to see FotLK. Monkey men in tights somehow gets my attention.

I love me some Nemo to but there is just SOMETHING about those tumble monkeys isn't there!

Quote:
While heading that direction we ran into Mr. Devine. Not sure of his name but he had a cool palm frond mask. What happens if he has to sneeze or hiccup? I’m sure there’s a plan if he needs to go potty. I can’t be the only one that has ever thought of that.

Continued Next Post
I didn't know he existed. How cool is that!

Very nice that you were able to reschedule the cruise. I am cracking up at the "secret" of your dress. Love the Tigger tango, Em's shirt, beating the rain but most importantly , the scooter push.
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #735
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings

Tigger is one of my very favorite Disney characters. Your dancing photos with him are so much fun.

I read on Allears that Bamboo just debuted in August. Leave it to you to run across him so soon. We saw DeVine in December 2010 but haven't been fortunate enough to see her any other times.
Kathy Z is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal kingdom lodge, dream suite, illuminations cruise, sunrise safari, yacht club

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: