|10-23-2013, 08:08 PM||#91|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
I think I've done this on another thread. Hopefully, I remain consistent.
GF ---always our favorite, beautiful lobby, convenient to MK
AKL---love the savannah, the lobby, the restaurants
BCV---super comfortable, great proximity to Epcot
WL--love the landscaping
Poly---large rooms, convenient to MK
CSR---fun feature pool
Last edited by toodycat; 10-23-2013 at 08:16 PM.
|10-23-2013, 08:49 PM||#92|
Join Date: Aug 2010
My favorite is always the one I am currently staying at but I'll take a shot....
6) POFQ- if we hadn't stayed deluxe then joined DVC, would have probably always stayed here and been perfectly happy
8) CBR- never again!! Stay was fine, just absolutely hate this resort
Next up split BWV/WL CL, so I am sure this list will change!
|10-23-2013, 09:58 PM||#93|
Join Date: Aug 2012
1) Polynesian - Beach/Theme
2) Wilderness Lodge - Food/Serenity
3) Boardwalk Villas - Location/Balcony
5) Dolphin - Love the design, 24 hour snacks, location
6) Grand Floridian - Just wasn't for me when I was younger, giving it another shot this year
7) Art of Animation - Liked the in-room theming a lot, but the walk from the bus to the LM rooms after a 9am-12am park day was killer.
Looking forward to adding Yacht Club, All star sports, and Bay Lake Tower over the next year.
10X Visitor of the World
1/2013: 4 way split stay: WLV/BWV/AoA/Poly; 12/2013: 3 way split stay: AKL, YC, GF; 1/2014: All Star Sports; 2/2014: BLT:GV!; 5/2014 24 hours at MK + Contempo
Next up: 8/2014: First trip to DL!
|10-24-2013, 10:41 AM||#94|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hamilton, ON
Loved them all. POR wins for resort even though room was better at AoA cause we had a family suite.
Staying at Cont in January.
Goal is to stay in each resort once in my life.
|10-24-2013, 11:47 AM||#95|
To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at the Contemporary Resort!
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 978.19 miles just East of due North of CR (1161 by roads)
1. AKV / AKL - love everything about it!
2. BLT / CR - theme, closeness to MK, pools
3. POR - love to walk around the resort
4. CBR - pools
|10-24-2013, 12:21 PM||#96|
Do what you like, Like what you do
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Illinois
1)BWV/BCV-Location, Location, Location!!
2)AKL/AKV-our home resort
3)CSR-love the rooms, also very beautiful around the resort
4)POR-feels like you are not in FL anymore, love the boat to DTD
5)All Star Vacation Home in Kissimmee-loved having our own pool
6)CBR-very pretty, just has been a long time since I've stayed there
AKV October 2014
Disney Dream Sept 2014
AKV June 2014
SSR January 2014
Allstar Vacation Home May 2013 & BWV Sept 2013
POR/AKV October 2012
CSR October 2011
POR/BCV November 2010
CSR April 2010
AKL September 2005, 2008, 2009
CBR December 2004
Disneyland Hotel March 2001
|10-31-2013, 03:34 PM||#100|
Join Date: Feb 2009
I can't rank the ones I haven't stayed at, but here goes...
1. Beach Club
AKL, ASMovies(2), ASMusic(2), ASSports, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Dolphin, French Quarter, Gaylord Palms, Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Kidani Village, Polynesian, Pop Century(2), Riverside, Wilderness Lodge
|11-01-2013, 06:57 AM||#103|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern Illinois
1. AKL Jambo- my favorite by far
2. BWV- home! Can't beat the location.
3. BLT-love being so close to monorail, TOTW, and lake or theme park views
4. WLV-enjoyed it, but not as much as the three above.
5. SSR- just doesn't have enough magic for me.
|11-01-2013, 07:23 AM||#104|
Join Date: Sep 2008
3. CR - Haven't stayed here since the refurb.
6. POP - Enjoyed POP. Just not my style.
CSR 10/13, POR 11/12, AKL 6/11, POP 1/11, AKL 5/10, CSR 6/09, CSR 6/08, CBR 7/06, DCL 4/05, CR 7/03, Grosvenor 7/00,
Offsite '97, '93
Spring 2011 College Program
|11-01-2013, 08:01 AM||#105|
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hubbard, Ohio, northeast Ohio 7 miles from Pa. border
Best for us: WL POFQ
Others we like but not at the rate they ask, even with discount codes: Poly CR Y&B
Resorts tried and never to return to : GF AKL CSR, OKW...
Resorts not even willing to try: All values Swan and Dolphin Boardwalk Wilderness Cabins Caribbean Beach
"May you live as long as you want and never want for as long as you live".
DIS Dads Club Member
Last edited by pepe of ohio; 11-02-2013 at 10:09 AM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|