Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #436
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post
I leave in the morning and it seems....surreal. I'm in a haze. I don't usually feel this way. I don't like it. I think I am in Disney Shock. Is that a thing? Lol
Yea I Get that too. But usually because I work a 12 hour shift and come home to sleep for 4 hours then drive 10hrs.

This time around I am off 3 days before I leave . I hope it sets a much more mellow tone for the trip....
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
Old 10-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #437
martiniglassesforme
Mouseketeer

11 days left!! We leave on Halloween for out 10-day trip to Disney!! I had my daughter pack her bag tonight. So exciting! I even (such a geek here) remembered to pack a scoop of laundry detergent, a dryer sheet, and a bunch of quarters in case we decide to do laundry.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #438
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
I leave in the morning and it seems....surreal. I'm in a haze. I don't usually feel this way. I don't like it. I think I am in Disney Shock. Is that a thing? Lol
It happens. The planning is now over and the trip is beginning. Savor each moment and bring back lots of memories and lots of Disney snacks!!!
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 10-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #439
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Have a magical time!

I know I'm not going to sleep the night before. I'm the packer of our family and I'm already feeling on edge and we don't leave for 22 more days!!

I'm sure there's probably a thread about this somewhere, but I thought I'd ask my friends here their opinion on the best use of QS/snack credits. Annnnd go! (Did I ask this already? Forgive me, if so. I just had some deja vu)

(We have only had the lobster roll at CHH and something from Cosmic Rays and Pizza Planet so we are pretty much newbies to eating at Disney. Oh, I think DH got something crazy from Casey's before the fireworks one night but I can't even remember...some hot dog with bbq on it?)

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
Old 10-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #440
Gorillamac
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016
Question....
Were going next week....do I need to pack bug spray?
We were at MK until midnight last night and never had a bug. Thought about it too before leaving but no need three days that we have been here
Old 10-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #441
Gorillamac
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him

Have a magical time!

I know I'm not going to sleep the night before. I'm the packer of our family and I'm already feeling on edge and we don't leave for 22 more days!!

I'm sure there's probably a thread about this somewhere, but I thought I'd ask my friends here their opinion on the best use of QS/snack credits. Annnnd go! (Did I ask this already? Forgive me, if so. I just had some deja vu)

(We have only had the lobster roll at CHH and something from Cosmic Rays and Pizza Planet so we are pretty much newbies to eating at Disney. Oh, I think DH got something crazy from Casey's before the fireworks one night but I can't even remember...some hot dog with bbq on it?)
Don't over burden yourself with trying to find certain snacks. There are lots of great things here and if you have meals planned, you won't even have that great of desire for more food.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #442
mickey1968
Mouseketeer

My favorite snack or mini meal at the MK is the corn dog nuggets from Casey's. Good sweat cornbred and tasty meat. Yum! They serve them in a cup so they travel easily.

May 2014 - Pop Century, F&G and SWW • Oct./Nov. 2013 - PORS, MNSSHP and F&W • Oct./Nov. 2012 - Pop Century, MNSSHP and F&W • May 2012 - Pop Century, SWW, F&G • Nov. 2011 - POFQ, MVMCP • June 2002 - off-site/conference • 1990s - several trips staying off-site; Uni 2x • 1991 - WDW College Program (Spring) • 1985 - First trip with parents at age 16 or 17

Old 10-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #443
Tinker Pam
Stalker of the Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdillahu View Post
We had stayed at POR-FQ in 2011... this time we wound up a Coronado due to the FD availability... It was ok, but I prefer FQ. I think you did well, especially if mobility issues are a concern. Coronado is HUGE... even driving each day, it was a hike from the room to the car.
We were very disappointed that FQ was exclude as mobility is a very big issue. Im very thankful we were able to get POR at least.
Only 30 days

Old 10-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #444
Tinker Pam
Stalker of the Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdillahu View Post
We had stayed at POR-FQ in 2011... this time we wound up a Coronado due to the FD availability... It was ok, but I prefer FQ. I think you did well, especially if mobility issues are a concern. Coronado is HUGE... even driving each day, it was a hike from the room to the car.
We were very disappointed that FQ was exclude as mobility is a very big issue. Im very thankful we were able to get POR at least.
Only 30 days

Old 10-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #445
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the glow with the show ears work for the Halloween and Christmas party fireworks? Or just the regular Wishes?
Old 10-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #446
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
Does anyone know if the glow with the show ears work for the Halloween and Christmas party fireworks? Or just the regular Wishes?
I read on Disneyparksblog they will work with Hallo-wishes and Holiday wishes-Celebrate the Spirit! Have fun!!! Are you gonna try it?? Anyone else???

They also are going to work with Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. : )

Last edited by plutospalforever; 10-21-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #447
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

See??? This is why I have to keep going back to Disney! Always something new! So jealous of all of you who can experience this!!
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/1...quare-theater/

Old 10-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #448
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
See??? This is why I have to keep going back to Disney! Always something new! So jealous of all of you who can experience this!!
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/1...quare-theater/
How cool!!!!

I guess I need to decide if I want to use a FP+ for this...I bet he's going to be UBER popular, eh? DS4 may freak out- haha. Not in a good way.

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Old 10-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #449
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post

Have a magical time!

QS at MK
Peco Bill's
Casey'S for Hot dog

Snack/MK
Dole whip.
Cinnommin roll at Gaston's/ LeFou's brew.
Hot Preztel

Jus at MK or do you need recommendation for other parks?
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
Old 10-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #450
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
QS at MK
Peco Bill's
Casey'S for Hot dog

Snack/MK
Dole whip.
Cinnommin roll at Gaston's/ LeFou's brew.
Hot Preztel

Jus at MK or do you need recommendation for other parks?
Thx!! Love the Dole whip!! I liked butter beer better than LeFou's but I'm definitely willing to try it again DS and I love us a hot pretzel! DH loves cinnamon rolls. Yummy. All those are compatible with the QS snack credit?

Other parks, too. We are hitting all 4

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: