|10-20-2013, 06:33 PM||#16|
Join Date: Jan 2011
The Chip n Dale sing along and campfire are fun and free!
Take things at a more relaxing pace, watch the electrical boat parade from the doc area or at the FW beach.
On our 10 day trip a few years ago, we did not have any desire to leave Disney for the other parks, just so much to do and more enjoyable at a relaxed pace.
|10-20-2013, 06:40 PM||#17|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hillsboro, OR
We usually go for 2 weeks with 10 days in the parks. We have also done:
* Down Town Disney shopping
* Bowling at DTD
* mini-golf (places all over, but love the ones on property)
* visit resorts-especially when decorated for Christmas
^ Grand Floridan a must to see the Gingerbread house
^ Boardwalk great for Gingerbread Carousel
^ AoA just fun to see
^ AKL for the animals, and the Lobby is just WOW!
* Visit the Boardwalk and watch the shows around the lake
^ fun to rent the 4person bike to go around the lake
^ great to people watch
* Swimming at resort
* Movies shown at Resort
* Various parties scheduled at resort - they will give you a schedule when you check in
* Various dinner shows are fun
* Tour the camp ground at Fort Wilderness and the Christmas displays people put up
Best of all with this long, you can take your time in the parks and to feel rushed to see / do everything. Enjoy multiple days at the parks and stop to smell the roses. Early December is my favorite time there as not too crowded and it is just magical. Hope you have a great time.
DLR - Aug 1980, Aug 1985, May 1988, April 2002, Dec 2002, Dec 2004, Oct 2012
WDW - July/Aug 2001 (Honeymoon!), Oct 2004, Sept 2005, May 2006, Dec 2007, Dec 2008, Oct 2011
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|