Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #31
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran
 
jennyjinx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4,749

Glad to see everyone checking in here...where's Wookie???

Hi Deena! Long time no see!

Linda: Hope you feel better soon!!

Koh: What a great job you did on that website!

Miss: Think you need to give me some packing cube lessons! They sound awesome and pink??? You are so close now!

Candace: Grand Floridian all the way!

Melissa: Did you accomplish everything on that list of yours today??

Kook: OMG I LOVE THAT BIRD WITH THE CITRUS SWIRL!! Is that a t-shirt?? If so I must have one!

dimndgal: I know this thread is a great distraction from actually changing, we can live through eachothers changes!!

Sheila: WHoo HOo for your trip being so close!! How is Bob these days??

Marie: You are going to have a spectacular trip!! And your DH was very generous to support this endeavor indeed!

Janet: Hope your day at work was a productive one!!


Jeanette: You do a wonderful job of keeping us all housed, you are the bestest!!


Well, I tried a last minute change on DH today but he is holding strong and swears that all our penny pinching will be worth it. He predicts I will be holding onto his arm hugging him saying "You were right....It is magical here at the Boardwalk" through tears of course. Ok ok so I probably will cry.

Little confession to make, I applied again this year for the Moms Panel, and boo didn't make it to round 2 again...boo! Oh well, I will just be my own 'Moms Panel" lady to all my friends for their Disney trips, it is just as fun!!

Love to all!!

Jen
__________________
me and DH DD10, DD8, DD5 Thanks Kook!
jennyjinx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #32
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

I'm here
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #33
dimndgal1
One little spark...
 
dimndgal1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,431

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
dimndgal: I know this thread is a great distraction from actually changing, we can live through eachothers changes!!
Very true! I live vicariously through my friends' trips!!! I have a friend leaving for first Disney trip in 2 weeks and I might be more excited than she is!!!

Quote:
Well, I tried a last minute change on DH today but he is holding strong and swears that all our penny pinching will be worth it. He predicts I will be holding onto his arm hugging him saying "You were right....It is magical here at the Boardwalk" through tears of course. Ok ok so I probably will cry.

Little confession to make, I applied again this year for the Moms Panel, and boo didn't make it to round 2 again...boo! Oh well, I will just be my own 'Moms Panel" lady to all my friends for their Disney trips, it is just as fun!!

Love to all!!

Jen
I hope your DH is right!!! I would love to do BWI but DD is not thrilled with clowns and I think it would be mean to have a pool that freaked her out.

I have also tried for the Moms panel a few times and never made it... so, now I offer my non-Disney endorsed advice to anyone I meet! ºoº
__________________
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #34
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,561

I am sooooo late to the party!!!

Guess I was distracted packing for my RPC TRIP!!!
__________________
POP Century 8/11-13 then GF king deluxe RPC 8/13-14!!

A mom and me connection before year 2 of college. I sure will miss her

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 POP, GF 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #35
dimndgal1
One little spark...
 
dimndgal1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,431

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I am sooooo late to the party!!!

Guess I was distracted packing for my RPC TRIP!!!
I admit I'm a GF novice so I had to Google RPC... now I am soooo jealous! Enjoy!
__________________
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #36
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue
 
Lillian Gracey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 1,502

Finally made it! Was working all day, watched Tangled while eating dinner and now DFi and I are watching Hercules. We decided we're going to MNSSHP next year as Rapunzel and Flynn! We also have a new tentative Wedding date. It's going to be October 10th, 2014. We will be leaving October 8th to meet with the consultant, hang out in the parks the day before the wedding and our Disneymoon will start on the 11th and end the 19th!

Now I hope I won't become a date changer as well as a resort changer.
__________________
Me (Hannah) 24 DFi (Corey) 29
Lillian Gracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #37
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
Finally made it! Was working all day, watched Tangled while eating dinner and now DFi and I are watching Hercules. We decided we're going to MNSSHP next year as Rapunzel and Flynn! We also have a new tentative Wedding date. It's going to be October 10th, 2014. We will be leaving October 8th to meet with the consultant, hang out in the parks the day before the wedding and our Disneymoon will start on the 11th and end the 19th!

Now I hope I won't become a date changer as well as a resort changer.
Sounds wonderful! I am so Jealous

I was hopeing for later in October so I might catch a peak of you getting hitched, early October tends to still be too warm and humid for us plus that is the week we went once and had larger crowds due to Columbus Day and some BTG.

Love your plans for MNSSHP.
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #38
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Guess who made the first ch-ch-change..THIS GIRL

August 17-22 at GF SL
Thanks again for all that you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
EPIC SUGARLOAF PARTY TIME!!!!

....pinky swear.......
A pinky swear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Awwww, love you ladies. Thanks to our lovely Jeanette and our fabulous Janet for keeping our home together. Might be a messy CRAZY home and in total disarray but that's how we like it.
Crazy and in total disarray describes my home perfectly. Now I know why I love my DIS home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hi all! I know I've been MIA but I've been reading and trying to at least stay caught up that way!

I SOOO wish I was on the trip list, but alas, none in the works right now.

https://sites.google.com/site/heefightsback/

I have been working on the above website for my MIL and I think it's turned out pretty well. They did scans this past Wednesday and it looks like both tumors have decreased in size and the small lesions aren't showing up on the scans, so that is awesome news! We're obviously not out of the woods yet, but there is light.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! We have the first of 3 parties? for my DS's birthday this weekend. He will be 7 on the 23rd, but we're having family over to celebrate tomorrow. After his soccer game and after another birthday party he's going to...ay yi yi...

*hugs all around*
Love the website.Great news on MIL. I'll keep her in my thoughts to continue her improvement Happy Birthday to DS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You've done a wonderful job on the website and good news is always welcome in a situation like this. Speaking of Koreans and birthdays, DD's 15th was yesterday and she was born in Korean while we were stationed there. I hope you get more good news about your MIL.


I knew you'd get it! Thank you for leaving some breadcrumbs for me to find your spiffy new thread - Orange Bird loves bread crumbs...and Citrus Swirls...






You're too kind considering how very MIA I have been from your thread. Those 3 threads of mine and some scheduling changes for me have made for decreased DIS time. But know that I think of all of you often and occasionally lurk to keep up with the many changes you all make, but mostly Jeanette's



You guys are the best. We're still booked 12/23 - 12/31 at WL. WL will not change, but not 100% on whether WDW will
Happy Birthday to DD! Yes to WL, but maybe no to WDW? Do tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Hi Janet, PAS, Linda, Kook, Sheila, and all my RCer friends
So happy to see our new home! Hope all is well with every one of you....
So excited our trip is coming up quickly, got the go-ahead to customize our magic bands yesterday! and we are all set to go!!! 2 pink for Rosie and Dawn, and one RED for me! YIPEE! Janet , can you add our trip to the first page? I didn't see us there
Not much new with me on the homefront, DH is still home on WCB, awaiting surgery notice for his joint replacement for his hand, but probably won't hear about it until the new yr. My Disney trip is the bright spot in my life right now, and I am so excited to be going to meet so many of my Dear RCer friends! How blessed I am that DH said yes to allowing me to go on this trip! My BFF Dawn is now coming along as well, so it'll be a rip roarin, awesome trip with wonderful ladies!
This weekend, my DS 17/ Andrew begins his driver training education....starts with 2 full days in class of defensive driving discussions/ scenarios and education..... the in car lessons are after the classroom instruction. It'll be a long weekend for him, as some of that material can get dry, but hopefully they'll make it fun for the kids.
Well, back to the grind... am at work today ,and very much looking forward to the weekend!
TGIF
to you all!
How fun that your BFF is joining you! Good luck to DS in his driving adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Miss I am feeling overwhelmed I have to still pack and do some shopping etc etc , it's coming too fast now

Krystal Great job on you DMil web page and glad to hear she is doing better

Marie yeah for MBs !

Hi to everyone I missed not been feeling so good the past two days and did not sleep well because of it.

Linda GG hope your feeling better.
Fell better soon! You've got a trip sneaking up on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimndgal1 View Post
I found you!!!
Changing threads.... a great temporary relief for this resort changer.

pas - from last thread, I am glad to get more encouragement for WL! I think the girls will love it and it really is a beautiful location. Since I'm trying not to change resorts, I've been playing with the different room categories... that's not the same thing, right???

And, you all laugh but I will bet good money that FL either sees some tropical weather or a freak blizzard next Sept!!! The DH has some WEIRD pull.... like an evil moon! He had a run for awhile of 'I' storms: Isabel, Ivan, Irene the First (2005) and Irene the second (2011). After getting hit with two storms in two years, our street takes up an annual collection to send him AWAY when a storm approaches.




FEEL BETTER! HEALTHY THOUGHTS!
Mental note. Check dimndgal's dates before planning for 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Glad to see everyone checking in here...where's Wookie???

Hi Deena! Long time no see!

Linda: Hope you feel better soon!!

Koh: What a great job you did on that website!

Miss: Think you need to give me some packing cube lessons! They sound awesome and pink??? You are so close now!

Candace: Grand Floridian all the way!

Melissa: Did you accomplish everything on that list of yours today??

Kook: OMG I LOVE THAT BIRD WITH THE CITRUS SWIRL!! Is that a t-shirt?? If so I must have one!

dimndgal: I know this thread is a great distraction from actually changing, we can live through eachothers changes!!

Sheila: WHoo HOo for your trip being so close!! How is Bob these days??

Marie: You are going to have a spectacular trip!! And your DH was very generous to support this endeavor indeed!

Janet: Hope your day at work was a productive one!!


Jeanette: You do a wonderful job of keeping us all housed, you are the bestest!!


Well, I tried a last minute change on DH today but he is holding strong and swears that all our penny pinching will be worth it. He predicts I will be holding onto his arm hugging him saying "You were right....It is magical here at the Boardwalk" through tears of course. Ok ok so I probably will cry.

Little confession to make, I applied again this year for the Moms Panel, and boo didn't make it to round 2 again...boo! Oh well, I will just be my own 'Moms Panel" lady to all my friends for their Disney trips, it is just as fun!!:

Love to all!!

Jen
Sorry about the mom's panel. You would be perfect. They don't know what they are missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I am sooooo late to the party!!!

Guess I was distracted packing for my RPC TRIP!!!
RPC!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
Finally made it! Was working all day, watched Tangled while eating dinner and now DFi and I are watching Hercules. We decided we're going to MNSSHP next year as Rapunzel and Flynn! We also have a new tentative Wedding date. It's going to be October 10th, 2014. We will be leaving October 8th to meet with the consultant, hang out in the parks the day before the wedding and our Disneymoon will start on the 11th and end the 19th!

Now I hope I won't become a date changer as well as a resort changer.
The new date sounds perfect, and I love your MNSSHP plans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy your weekend ladies. I have so much to do that I don't even know where to start. Somehow I got roped into co-planning DS7 and DS9's school Halloween parties that we won't even be here for.
__________________
(Me) (DH) (DS 10) (DS 9)(DS 7)(DD 2)
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!




.
i_heart_the_mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #39
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue
 
Lillian Gracey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 1,502

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Sounds wonderful! I am so Jealous

I was hopeing for later in October so I might catch a peak of you getting hitched, early October tends to still be too warm and humid for us plus that is the week we went once and had larger crowds due to Columbus Day and some BTG.

Love your plans for MNSSHP.
I could push it back another week. At this point I do not care. I just want nice weather and low crowds. If it means avoiding Columbus Day crowds, I'll do it! Especially if it means my family will have a little more enjoyment the only weekend they'll be there.
__________________
Me (Hannah) 24 DFi (Corey) 29
Lillian Gracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #40
Sue M
DIS Veteran
 
Sue M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: B.C.
Posts: 9,445

__________________
Past Trips:
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #41
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney
 
sjs314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 10,015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian Gracey View Post
I could push it back another week. At this point I do not care. I just want nice weather and low crowds. If it means avoiding Columbus Day crowds, I'll do it! Especially if it means my family will have a little more enjoyment the only weekend they'll be there.
It has to be hard trying to work around your families schedules and all the Holidays especially since you have the added Jewish Holidays.

I know it will be perfect no matter when you guys get married nice your having your dream wedding in Disney
__________________
'89 & '90- Travelodge-Hotel Plaza Blvd,'92 & '93- POFQ,'94-YC,'95 & '96-WL,'97-CSR,'06-AKL,'07-Disneyland Hotel,'09-OKW,F&G '12-BWI,MVMCP '12-BWI,F&W '13-AKL

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #42
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,793

Post for SueM

As SueM promised, here are her upstairs bathroom reno pics:









__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #43
chimo2u
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,675

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
As SueM promised, here are her upstairs bathroom reno pics:
LOVE the cabinets!! Absolutely beautiful! Hi Janet disregard my previous comment... I saw our trip on the first page under pending however mine needs to be edited as it's 2 nights POR RR and December 5-9 at POFQ excited we only have 45 days to wait!!! Coming close now! Hope you are having a great weekend
__________________
Thanks Kook


Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #44
Sue M
DIS Veteran
 
Sue M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: B.C.
Posts: 9,445

Thanks Melissa for posting for me

Hard to tell from pic, but shower goes all the way across width of wall, took out tub, and made a steam shower.

Marie, & Janet you'll appreciate this, looked at all the bath & body places for eucalyptus oil, and finally found some at Shoppers Drugmart go figure!!
__________________
Past Trips:
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #45
dimndgal1
One little spark...
 
dimndgal1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Marie, & Janet you'll appreciate this, looked at all the bath & body places for eucalyptus oil, and finally found some at Shoppers Drugmart go figure!!
So ironic to see this! My MIL was just out visiting and complaining about trying to find eucalyptus oil. We were walking back to my house as she was telling me and my neighbor overheard... then offered MIL four HUGE branches of their eucalyptus tree. MIL was like a kid in the candy store - cut the branches and let them dry, then took the leaves off. She can't wait to throw them in her tub with some lavender.

I love the way our garage smells now!!!!
__________________
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: