Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2013, 11:34 AM   #16
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Sheila: 16?! That's really CLOSE. Have you started gathering stuff yet? I have started to revise ... the list. I hope the weather is kind for our visits.

Ginny and Jeanette: The cubes have been piled up and are ready for stuffing with junk. Gonna test out my fancy-pants new PINK cubes.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #17
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Did I see a pinky swear?
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #18
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
How about a for the new thread!!!

Thanks Jeanette and Janet for keeping our "home" in tact!
Candace, and how about a few of these dancing smiles too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Thanks Pas and Janet!!

Miss-Have you pulled out those suitcases? Happy packing!! You'll be at WDW before you know it!
Hi Ginny

Miss, you must be in full packing mode with your excellent packing cubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Mama Linda checking in from my bed!
Linda, You are awesome! Hope you continue feeling better, you have 2 servants now at your beck and call

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I am here too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Checking In! No Changes other than my Daily ADR tweeking and canceling

OMG I made page 1!!!
Sheila, as Pas says, all "changes" count! (I count mine and they are mostly mental changes!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Guess who made the first ch-ch-change..THIS GIRL

August 17-22 at GF SL
OF Course you did! like it would be anyone else?? (btw, made the change in the list before you announced it! ...)

Quote:
I am still not visiting the GF thread til after my trip...just in case...I'd LOVE RPC, but it's WAAAAYYY to much dinero . Maybe if Candace and I pinky swear again it'll work this time
Pas, what's an RC thread for if not for all the cha-cha-changes?? It's all good, remember we look to our Queen to lead by example!! (and examples you do give us!!)

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #19
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
The Royal Sugar Loaf salute goes out to Jeanette, who will always be the most royal resort changer. Many happy changes to all!

Orange Bird at GF/SL (work with me here)
SO glad you found us! And I totally get it, it's the view from walkway from the boat launch

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #20
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jeanette, who will always be the most royal resort changer. Many happy changes to all!
I know I responded already, but I just adore you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
EPIC SUGARLOAF PARTY TIME!!!!

.....pinky swear.......
...pinky swear back at ya....WE CAN DO THIS it's only 9 months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Awwww, love you ladies. Thanks to our lovely Jeanette and our fabulous Janet for keeping our home together. Might be a messy CRAZY home and in total disarray but that's how we like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hi all! I know I've been MIA but I've been reading and trying to at least stay caught up that way!

I SOOO wish I was on the trip list, but alas, none in the works right now.

https://sites.google.com/site/heefightsback/

I have been working on the above website for my MIL and I think it's turned out pretty well. :-) They did scans this past Wednesday and it looks like both tumors have decreased in size and the small lesions aren't showing up on the scans, so that is awesome news! We're obviously not out of the woods yet, but there is light.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! We have the first of 3 parties? for my DS's birthday this weekend. He will be 7 on the 23rd, but we're having family over to celebrate tomorrow. After his soccer game and after another birthday party he's going to...ay yi yi...

*hugs all around*
Nice to see you Krystal..continued prayers and pixie dust for your MIL and a
BIG to your DS
Quote:
Sheila: 16?! That's really CLOSE. Have you started gathering stuff yet? I have started to revise ... the list. I hope the weather is kind for our visits.

Ginny and Jeanette: The cubes have been piled up and are ready for stuffing with junk. Gonna test out my fancy-pants new PINK cubes.
AWESOME!!!!
Quote:
Did I see a pinky swear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Sheila, as Pas says, all "changes" count! (I count mine and they are mostly mental changes!! )

OF Course you did! like it would be anyone else?? (btw, made the change in the list before you announced it! ...)

Pas, what's an RC thread for if not for all the cha-cha-changes?? It's all good, remember we look to our Queen to lead by example!! (and examples you do give us!!)
And thank you!!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #21
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi all! I know I've been MIA but I've been reading and trying to at least stay caught up that way!

I have been working on the above website for my MIL and I think it's turned out pretty well. :-) They did scans this past Wednesday and it looks like both tumors have decreased in size and the small lesions aren't showing up on the scans, so that is awesome news! We're obviously not out of the woods yet, but there is light.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! We have the first of 3 parties? for my DS's birthday this weekend. He will be 7 on the 23rd, but we're having family over to celebrate tomorrow. After his soccer game and after another birthday party he's going to...ay yi yi...

*hugs all around*
Krystal, that is fantastic and encouraging news for your MIL! Have fun relaxing and celebrating DS's birthday. Hoping you can add a trip to the list soon.

Quote:
The Royal Sugar Loaf salute goes out to Jeanette, who will always be the most royal resort changer. Many happy changes to all!

Orange Bird at GF/SL (work with me here)
Hi Kook!! Orange Bird looks great in this new look! (missed you around here )

Quote:

Loving the PINK cubes!! My favorite color!

Quote:
Did I see a pinky swear?
You did Linda...but these ladies must have an ambundance of them from past experience..

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #22
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Oh, before I forget... even though it's sitting right here beside the PC For my RC car-renting pals:

I've got some discount codes for various things like "up to 25% off" and "$20 off" or "one car class upgrade" plus a bunch of others for Alamo, Avis, Enterprise, National and Budget. Not sure how useful they are but if you're interested, send me a PM.

Linda: I know you were talking about rentals... if one of those companies floats your boat, let me know. (They expire 12/14.) Hope the rest is doing you well.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #23
babyberger
DIS Veteran

I'm here, I'm here!

Jeanette - thank you for our new home

HUGS,
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #24
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:

*hugs all around*
You've done a wonderful job on the website and good news is always welcome in a situation like this. Speaking of Koreans and birthdays, DD's 15th was yesterday and she was born in Korean while we were stationed there. I hope you get more good news about your MIL.

Quote:
SO glad you found us! And I totally get it, it's the view from walkway from the boat launch
I knew you'd get it! Thank you for leaving some breadcrumbs for me to find your spiffy new thread - Orange Bird loves bread crumbs...and Citrus Swirls...

Quote:
I know I responded already, but I just adore you!!!
You're too kind considering how very MIA I have been from your thread. Those 3 threads of mine and some scheduling changes for me have made for decreased DIS time. But know that I think of all of you often and occasionally lurk to keep up with the many changes you all make, but mostly Jeanette's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post

Hi Kook!! Orange Bird looks great in this new look! (missed you around here )

You guys are the best. We're still booked 12/23 - 12/31 at WL. WL will not change, but not 100% on whether WDW will
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #25
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Hi Janet, PAS, Linda, Kook, Sheila, and all my RCer friends!
So happy to see our new home! Hope all is well with every one of you....
So excited our trip is coming up quickly, got the go-ahead to customize our magic bands yesterday! and we are all set to go!!! 2 pink for Rosie and Dawn, and one RED for me! YIPEE! Janet , can you add our trip to the first page? I didn't see us there
Not much new with me on the homefront, DH is still home on WCB, awaiting surgery notice for his joint replacement for his hand, but probably won't hear about it until the new yr. My Disney trip is the bright spot in my life right now, and I am so excited to be going to meet so many of my Dear RCer friends! How blessed I am that DH said yes to allowing me to go on this trip! My BFF Dawn is now coming along as well, so it'll be a rip roarin, awesome trip with wonderful ladies!
This weekend, my DS 17/ Andrew begins his driver training education....starts with 2 full days in class of defensive driving discussions/ scenarios and education..... the in car lessons are after the classroom instruction. It'll be a long weekend for him, as some of that material can get dry, but hopefully they'll make it fun for the kids.
Well, back to the grind... am at work today ,and very much looking forward to the weekend!
TGIF
to you all!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #26
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You've done a wonderful job on the website and good news is always welcome in a situation like this. Speaking of Koreans and birthdays, DD's 15th was yesterday and she was born in Korean while we were stationed there. I hope you get more good news about your MIL.
Thanks so much! :-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #27
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

Present!
Old 10-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #28
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:

Miss I am feeling overwhelmed I have to still pack and do some shopping etc etc , it's coming too fast now

Krystal Great job on you DMil web page and glad to hear she is doing better

Marie yeah for MBs !

Hi to everyone I missed not been feeling so good the past two days and did not sleep well because of it.

Linda GG hope your feeling better.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #29
dimndgal1
One little spark...

I found you!!!
Changing threads.... a great temporary relief for this resort changer.

pas - from last thread, I am glad to get more encouragement for WL! I think the girls will love it and it really is a beautiful location. Since I'm trying not to change resorts, I've been playing with the different room categories... that's not the same thing, right???

And, you all laugh but I will bet good money that FL either sees some tropical weather or a freak blizzard next Sept!!! The DH has some WEIRD pull.... like an evil moon! He had a run for awhile of 'I' storms: Isabel, Ivan, Irene the First (2005) and Irene the second (2011). After getting hit with two storms in two years, our street takes up an annual collection to send him AWAY when a storm approaches.

Quote:
Mama Linda checking in from my bed!
FEEL BETTER! HEALTHY THOUGHTS!
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-6) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #30
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Well, the permits were filed today for the room refurbs at GF!!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: