Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
RobbW
"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate!"

Paying for another party's meal? Can this be done?

My wife and I booked our WDW trip back in April for us and our two DD. We made many ADRs and everything was good. One of our favorite restaurants that we eat at on every trip is Le Cellier. We went back and forth on whether we wanted dinner or lunch at Le Cellier, and inadvertently we ended up with both.

In July, we decided to surprise my sister and her family by inviting them along on the trip and paying for the whole thing. They have never been to WDW before or any real flying vacation. So, this is a big deal for them.

Well, after planning and changing around most of our ADRs for the additional four people, we had trouble getting our 4-person ressies changed to 8-person. So, DW and I decided to cancel the dinner ressie and go with lunch. Unfortunately, MDE won't let us cancel our dinner ressie online.

Anyway, what we have decided to do is watch my sister's children that night and let her and her husband have a much-needed date night. We want to give them the Le Cellier ressie and pay for it. They have NEVER had a really nice and/or expensive meal in their lives.

We want this to be a magical dinner for them. So, what I want to do is somehow either prepay for the meal or put my CC on account and tell Le Cellier to charge everything to my card. I want to tell my sister and BIL to order anything they want without reservations about prices.

Is there a way to do this? Would Le Cellier have menus without prices they could give them?
RobbW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: