|10-17-2013, 07:04 AM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Oct 2013
Are my Restaurant/Dining Choices Wise?
Hi. I have booked myself a few "treats" as add-ons to my Disney QSP. As I am paying for these things myself does anyone have any opinions on my choices, i.e. are they good!
1. Dining with an Imagineer - Lunch at 11.30 at Hollywood Brown Derby on 22/11
2. California Grill - Early evening dinner at 5.10 p.m. on 24/11
3. Margaritaville at Universal City Walk (Yes I know it's not Disney but opinions welcome! - Early Dinner at 5.00 p.m. on 25/11
4. Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at 8.00 p.m. on 27/11
5. Thanksgiving Dinner at Kouzzina on the Boardwalk (I am assured this will be a proper Turkey Dinner which I have never experienced and opportunities were few and far between) - 8.45 p.m. on 28/11
6. Hoop-de-Doo Dinner Show at 4.00 p.m. on 30/11
7. Candlelight Processional Dinner at Marrakesh at 4.00pm on 3/12
Are these choices good bearing in mind there are quite a lot of limitations on what is available to reserve at present!
I was also thinking of having early lunch somewhere on 2/12 as I have an early start for the Magic of Trains and will miss breakfast. I don't know whether to try to book something which could be very difficult or use one of my Quick Service meals. Anyone have any opinions on what might be nice please?
I wanted to do the Fantasmic Dinner Package but am told it is booked out through my 14 day stay. I have been advised to keep checking with the Concierge at Port Orleans, does anyone know if this is a worthwhile thing or would I just be wasting my time? Also I have been offered the 50's restaurant at a time which appears to be AFTER the park closes. Would I still be able to get from the Park to my hotel by Disney bus once I had eaten, even if this means going via Downtown Disney.
As I am travelling alone, I am interested to know opinions on if these restaurants will make me stand out like a sore thumb! I have tried to pick more "adult themed" ones, but any reassurances you can offer on my choices would be greatly appreciated.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|