Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
KappaSigHero
Mouseketeer

Our WONDERful First Disney Cruise! (4-day Bahamas 5/2-5/6/2013)

I've been meaning to report on our amazing first cruise for a few months now, but life happens, and now we're over five months later. But since I said I would, here goes...

First, a little about us...

I'm Dustin, and my wife is Amy. We met in college, dated for awhile, and were married in 2006. We went to WDW for our honeymoon, my first and only time so far, and her third of five so far (twice as a kid, twice recently as a chaperone for students). We live in the Most Liveable City In America, Pittsburgh, PA (Let's Go Bucs!) and love it here. She's a teacher and I'm a social worker, so our budgets are small and our hearts are big! Our only "child" so far is our rescued terrier(?) mutt, but we're hoping to change that soon.

We're both big planners when it comes to our vacations, but we also love to relax, so we try to avoid over-planning. We do love to eat well, and often plan our vacations around having at least one gourmet meal, even if it's off the beaten path.

I'll try not to make this report like George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, with long waits between each installment, but since I'm starting this 5 months late, I'm not really making any promises.

Just a note- I plan to include pictures in this report, but we're private enough not to want pictures of us, and I wasn't planning to do a report at first so it may not be the collection of each food dish that you expect. I'm also going off of memory, so I apologize if I leave anything else.

NEXT UP: A cruise? Really?!
KappaSigHero is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: