Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #1246
ArielRae
1042 mi from WDW

For those thinking of buying a disney stock might want to do it sooner then later if you want it hanging in your home. Disney is going to stop offering paper stocks Oct 16th.

Link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3183711
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2006
Pop Century - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009(Pregnant), 2013(Solo), 2104(Mother & Son Trip)
Fort Wilderness - 2012(Tent Camping), 2013(DS's 1st Trip), 2013
Disney's Wonder - 2006
Disney's Dream - 2011
Disney's Fantasy - 2012(Thanksgiving Cruise)

ArielRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #1247
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofKatie View Post
We are at 35 days until checkin- got our Mickey Mail!! Very excited to put our luggage tags on the suitcases. Now looking for our Magic Bands to come- hope it will only be another week or so.
Lucky you, we are at 33 & no Mickey Mail yet. When I got home from work there was a piece if envelope sticking out if the mailbox & got so excited I didn't even let DH put car in park before I was out & running. *sigh* It however was not Mickey Mail but a stupid bill.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only);
Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #1248
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post
I'm confused. If I remember correctly, when I went in 2010 there were boarding passes for both my friend and myself. My Magic Express tags came with my name on both and only a boarding pass with my name on it. Did those that got their magic express get a separate pass for each person?
We did. On the yellow tags it has my name on it but underneath 1 it has my DHs name & the other has my DDs name under my name.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only);
Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #1249
Rpasko
Earning My Ears

Mickey mail today!! Magic Bands due tomorrow. 29 days out!!!
Rpasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #1250
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
The color is on the website
or the second post!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #1251
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielRae View Post
For those thinking of buying a disney stock might want to do it sooner then later if you want it hanging in your home. Disney is going to stop offering paper stocks Oct 16th.

Link:
I ordered one today
Old 10-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #1252
Jrabbit910
Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

I too got my mickey mail!! I checked on my mb and I changed my color one last time... tomorrow was my last day for any changes, I hope I am happy with my final choice

Jrabbit910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #1253
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Thank you both for the response!!!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #1254
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielRae View Post

Link:
We got one today
Old 10-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #1255
smplicty29
Earning My Ears

Posted this on the FB page but just in case some ppl don't use it I wanted post here too. I rcv'd all of my vouchers today and I was looking for another Disney Quest one that was valid for 11/22. All my others except the arcade tokens and Disney Quest are up for grabs. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to trade or just have.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #1256
hscoolfun
Earning My Ears

WDW Operating Schedule for November 2013

Does anyone know how to get to the Travel Agent website that contains the operating schedule for all parks and shows? I know I found the information on dis boards when I was planning my trip 3 years ago, but I didn't save the web site. Anyone remember how to get to it? Thanks!!
Old 10-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #1257
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
I had no idea what the vouchers were that you were talking about for ME. I looked all through my booklet. There are blank (what look like) luggage tag info squares in there in the front and back (with the castle in the background) but nothing with our names. FINALLY I noticed a page with three barcodes on the back. Aha! It's on page 10. Whew... I was going CRAZY looking for that info!

Why does today feel like Monday???
To clarify there is two pieces of mail that will come.

1) from Disney Travel Company - this one has plastic luggage tags that you slide an insert in it with your name/address/phone incase your luggage gets lost, and and a booklet that has some castle printed inserts for your luggage tags and then you itinerary in regard to resort and vouchers for different things that come with your package.

2) Is from Disney Magical express - This one contains yellow luggage tags, that have a Mickey head and information to get your checked in luggage to the resort since you will not be collecting it at the airport. If you are planning to collect it at the airport than you don't want to use these yellow tags. There is also a booklet that has a boarding pass for the Magical Express bus and there should be all people in your parties name as well as on the yellow tags there should be a printed one with each of your parties name.

It was #2 that didn't have my husbands name. But a phone call fixed it. There was a computer hicup of some sort.

And of course I'm still waiting for 3) which is my Magic Bands.
I wonder if the chip on the magic bands is going to make airport security have some fun. Anyone worn theirs out to the mall for shopping. Does it set off the security alarms? LOL I know on occasion my cell phone sets them off.

I"m grateful they do send things early so that we have time to fix errors before there is a problem.
I'm also happy to have this group to work together with heads up.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #1258
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post
To clarify there is two pieces of mail that will come.

1) from Disney Travel Company - this one has plastic luggage tags that you slide an insert in it with your name/address/phone incase your luggage gets lost, and and a booklet that has some castle printed inserts for your luggage tags and then you itinerary in regard to resort and vouchers for different things that come with your package.

2) Is from Disney Magical express - This one contains yellow luggage tags, that have a Mickey head and information to get your checked in luggage to the resort since you will not be collecting it at the airport. If you are planning to collect it at the airport than you don't want to use these yellow tags. There is also a booklet that has a boarding pass for the Magical Express bus and there should be all people in your parties name as well as on the yellow tags there should be a printed one with each of your parties name.

It was #2 that didn't have my husbands name. But a phone call fixed it. There was a computer hicup of some sort.

And of course I'm still waiting for 3) which is my Magic Bands.
I wonder if the chip on the magic bands is going to make airport security have some fun. Anyone worn theirs out to the mall for shopping. Does it set off the security alarms? LOL I know on occasion my cell phone sets them off.

I"m grateful they do send things early so that we have time to fix errors before there is a problem.
I'm also happy to have this group to work together with heads up.

Remember, I'm the odd duck that got both in one mailing. The booklet has DME and WD Travel Co on it and came with plastic luggage tags and yellow tags.

I hope that you get your issue fixed soon. I'm thinking I need to get another set of yellow tags in case we decide to do our 2 bags per person checked that Southwest allows.

I haven't heard of anyone wearing theirs in the airport. I think someone donned it once on the plane, though.

rightbackatcha!

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
aym4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #1259
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Remember, I'm the odd duck that got both in one mailing. The booklet has DME and WD Travel Co on it and came with plastic luggage tags and yellow tags.

I hope that you get your issue fixed soon. I'm thinking I need to get another set of yellow tags in case we decide to do our 2 bags per person checked that Southwest allows.

I haven't heard of anyone wearing theirs in the airport. I think someone donned it once on the plane, though.

rightbackatcha!
hmmm interesting.
did you maybe use a travel agent?
All that matters is you got it. If you think you might do the second bag you should call sooner than later because the CM told me it will take a week to get my new set with DH name on them.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #1260
wdwnut61
Wish I could get my countdown timer to move faster
The TF knows how special you are, wdwdnut61! :)
Queen or Nut, you choose

Quote:

rightbackatcha!
One of the reasons I love Southwest 2 free checked bags. I always call ME and they mail out additonal yellow tags.

wdwnut61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: