Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #61
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerWDW View Post
Thank you SO MUCH for posting the pictures! The WL is our favorite resort and these pictures tell the story of why it's so special. I can't wait to stay in Mar 2014!!!
March will be here before you know it. So glad you enjoyed a little WL before your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
And I thought I couldn't get anymore excited for our visit in December.

I don't think I have been this excited to go to Disney since our 1st visit. Your pictures are awesome!!
Thank you! Now you've got me excited for your trip. You're going to LOVE all the cozy decorations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycakes78 View Post
We just got here this afternoon...the pictures don't do it justice. The Lodge is breathtaking!
I just saw your post on the WL thread - I'm so happy for you. You're right, the photos are just to whet your appetite until you can get there and experience it in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaMouseketeers View Post
Great pictures, the WL is my favorite resort. Wish I were there now!
I see you're at AKL your next trip... Is it time to start planning your next WL stay? A split stay perhaps? (I'm an enabler.)
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #62
policycobb
DIS Veteran

Club level looks so nice. We will be checking-in October 10th.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 PM   #63
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by policycobb View Post
Club level looks so nice. We will be checking-in October 10th.
The Old Faithful Club is very roomy, neat and friendly. I have more OFC photos and information on the WL thread in posts 7 and 8. Have a great vacation!
Old 10-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #64
DznyCrzy11
"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are".

Well after our last trip to WDW, I said I was done for a few years and just wanted to go on the cruises. Now, I really, really, want to visit in Decemeber....maybe next year. I would love to stay at WL in December!!

Great pics Kook!!
Visited WDW once a year(sometimes twice a year)between 1987 and 2000, stayed at FW Campground most of those times, FW Cabins one time, ASMu one time,and an offsite hotel a few other times.Since 2003 my DH and I have taken 8 trips to WDW and 1 DCL together.We stayed at an offsite hotel in 2003 and 2005, ASMo in 2008,CBR in 2009,Poly in 2010,2011,2012,2013. Bahamian Disney Cruise in 2013. YC stay and Western Caribbean Cruise in 2014. BC stay and Eastern Caribbean Cruise in 2015!!

DznyCrzy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #65
moonshadow
Mouseketeer

My DW and I were there last September for the first time and the WL quickly became our favorite resort. It's been a month and we are still thinking and missing being at the lodge. Need to start planning our return visit, maybe next year if all goes well.

WL - Sept 2013, POLY - Sept 2010, BCV - Sept 2005, BWV - July 1997, CR - June 1987
moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #66
midge3426
Mouseketeer

Lovely pictures of a lovely resort!!!!!!
midge3426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #67
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Well after our last trip to WDW, I said I was done for a few years and just wanted to go on the cruises. Now, I really, really, want to visit in Decemeber....maybe next year. I would love to stay at WL in December!!

Great pics Kook!!
Thank you. The resort is extra cozy with all the Christmas decorations. I hope you get to book December!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
My DW and I were there last September for the first time and the WL quickly became our favorite resort. It's been a month and we are still thinking and missing being at the lodge. Need to start planning our return visit, maybe next year if all goes well.
It's never too early to plan a WDW vacation. I feel like you the minute I step foot out of the Lodge on departure day

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge3426 View Post
Lovely pictures of a lovely resort!!!!!!
Thank you and yes, WL/VWL is very photogenic!
Old 01-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #68
chykov
Earning My Ears

We will be there in a couple weeks

We check in on the 26th! CL Junior Suite!

Thanks for the great photo's they are getting us so excited (like we weren't excited enough already!).
chykov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #69
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chykov View Post
We check in on the 26th! CL Junior Suite!

Thanks for the great photo's they are getting us so excited (like we weren't excited enough already!).
You're going to love the Deluxe Room and the Old Faithful Club. I'm working on my Christmas TR and hope to have it posted before you arrive. I'll post a link here to it when it's done. In the meantime, see you on the WL/VWL thread.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #70
pas130
DIS Veteran

I am enjoying a hubby free afternoon (he's working OT today) and stalking, ahem searching WL pics while the kids do homework. Then I recalled some fairly recent TRs with kookerific pics. I know you did a December pictorial....but this is summerlicious Thank you thank you thank you!!! DS5 spotted apple juice boxes, he is very excited

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: