Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
houstonmama
Mouseketeer

Travelocity 15% off code

I received an email with 15% off (PUMPKIN15) code and logged on to check it out since i had already booked a LM room for 2 nights at the beginning of our vacation with a 12% off code. I thought maybe I could save a little more . Anyway, there are no rooms showing up available at any Disney resorts . In the past, if the resort wasn't eligible for a promo code it would just say that. I even checked dates in Jan & Feb with the same results. Anyone ever experience this? Maybe they'll come up later on today?
Old 10-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
DPickering
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonmama View Post
I received an email with 15% off (PUMPKIN15) code and logged on to check it out since i had already booked a LM room for 2 nights at the beginning of our vacation with a 12% off code. I thought maybe I could save a little more . Anyway, there are no rooms showing up available at any Disney resorts . In the past, if the resort wasn't eligible for a promo code it would just say that. I even checked dates in Jan & Feb with the same results. Anyone ever experience this? Maybe they'll come up later on today?
I've been tracking prices on the travel sites and have noticed some odd things about the Disney listings. Bookings from Jan 1/2014 on, the Disney resorts have not been listed on most travel sites for a long time now. Dates before that were listed up to yesterday but this morning they are all gone. Hopefully they will come back. If they do before you use the Travelocity code I'd suggest you compare to cheaptickets.com using their current code cheapie20.
DPickering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #4
houstonmama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPickering View Post
I've been tracking prices on the travel sites and have noticed some odd things about the Disney listings. Bookings from Jan 1/2014 on, the Disney resorts have not been listed on most travel sites for a long time now. Dates before that were listed up to yesterday but this morning they are all gone. Hopefully they will come back. If they do before you use the Travelocity code I'd suggest you compare to cheaptickets.com using their current code cheapie20.
That is weird.

Thanks for the cheap tickets.com code. I've only used Travelocity. I used the HOT12 code & went thru ebates for 6.5% cash back. Shopathome.com offers 10% CB but Ive read very mixed reviews about them & my experience with ebates has been good. I've never used cheaptickets.con but will definitely look into it! You've had a good experience with them?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #5
DPickering
Mouseketeer

Yw and yeah they seem alrite. Have only used them twice but no problems. They are owned by Orbitz and use the same booking system with slightly different deals. Our travel dates are Jan 1-5 which is right before the current public Disney discount offer so I've been waiting for these dates to show up on a site like that. No luck yet.
DPickering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
trishadono
DIS Veteran

I have been stalking cheaptickets, orbitz and travelocity for January for some time now. Hope they show up soon. My nov trip I got disney 30%off with additional20% from cheaptickets. Would love to do that again.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 19 16
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #7
houstonmama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I have been stalking cheaptickets, orbitz and travelocity for January for some time now. Hope they show up soon. My nov trip I got disney 30%off with additional20% from cheaptickets. Would love to do that again.
That would be nice! I got a small discount on a LM room and looking to see what I can get on AKL CL since Disney isn't offering discounts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: