Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #691
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie272 View Post
Ok I don't know if this was purely conicidental, BUT I clicked on the link to book the FP+ for BOG lunch, and now when I log into MDE it told me my account couldn't be located and I had to call Tech Support, some how I got 2 accounts with the same email address, they have to merge my accounts.

Weird!
I'm voting for coincidental! I did the back door route of getting my resort reservation number from my Personalize MB page to make the BoG lunch reservation. MDE and BoG webpage both still work and let me log in. Where is that 'knock on wood' smilie?!

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #692
ammag
DIS Veteran

If anyone reds bleeding cool my real name is Amanda and my husband is rich, not the ownerof BC but another rich. don't leave me mean comments I might cry lol

Does anyone know if they are selling nice water bottles in the parks and ow much? I want to do the disney store sale since rue store costs $3 to park so will be cheaper...but don't really want to carry bottles. The ones I am looking at are 2 for $12 online...parks won't have anything that cheap right?
ammag is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #693
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Funny Disney obsession story

I was making pancakes for my son yesterday morning. DH was still home so I made him one. Yes of course it looked like a hidden Mickey.
He took a picture and sent it to my BFF who will also be down in Disney the same week as us.

His message to her was :
Subject: Character Breakfast

Hi Amy,
Joyce is a little obsessed with Disney. Here is the pancake she made me this morning. BUT if she thinks I'm dressing up like Pooh to give her a character breakfast she is going too far!

Whenever I read this I seriously laughed out loud.

This really made me look forward to our vacation together. We all could use some more laughter.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #694
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post
I was making pancakes for my son yesterday morning. DH was still home so I made him one. Yes of course it looked like a hidden Mickey.
He took a picture and sent it to my BFF who will also be down in Disney the same week as us.

His message to her was :

Hi Amy,
Joyce is a little obsessed with Disney. Here is the pancake she made me this morning. BUT if she thinks I'm dressing up like Pooh to give her a character breakfast she is going too far!

This really made me look forward to our vacation together. We all could use some more laughter.
That's awesome!

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
aym4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #695
mama36
Mouseketeer

magic band question

Finally was able to customize our bands Then realized I'm not sure how they work. Can you take them off and on or must they stay on once they are put on? I would think you could take them off, but I'm guessing.
Thanks
mama36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #696
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Got myself a really cute Mickey tee today! Hope to get a couple more for the kids. Would like to start packing this week! I'll see if I can get motivated!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #697
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama36 View Post
Finally was able to customize our bands Then realized I'm not sure how they work. Can you take them off and on or must they stay on once they are put on? I would think you could take them off, but I'm guessing. Thanks
You can take them off and on. Similar to a watch without a buckle. I've been fitting mine to my wrist while I wait for my vacation. 24 days! I even cut some of the excess band off so it's more comfortable.

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #698
FaerieFire
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwnut61 View Post
Candy Kitchen
Now I'm craving saltwater taffy

Love Iron Man 3
Dolle's for taffy. Candy Kitchen for fudge, and other stuff... (Fisher's for popcorn. Kohr Bros. for frozen custard.)
Yes, I live here year-round. I've got it down to a science!

ASMu-4/11, AoA-LM-11/12
Living the life!
FaerieFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #699
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:

His message to her was :

Hi Amy,

Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerieFire View Post
Dolle's for taffy. Candy Kitchen for fudge, and other stuff... (Fisher's for popcorn. Kohr Bros. for frozen custard.)
Yes, I live here year-round. I've got it down to a science!
I will have to respecrfully disagree. lol. Dolle's for caramel corn, but I prefer Candy Kitchn's taffy. The rest I agree with. . Candy Kitchen makes these awesome white chocolate truffles. And I only made it down once these season, so I need more.

Trying to get everything ready and completed before our trip. Found out today we start a software conversiin that will have due dates while I'm away. I'm going to be putting in a lot of hours over the next two and a half weeks. Besides the conversion, I am working on a financial report for benchmarking, september financials haven't even been started, an I'm working on budgets, too. Oy vey!!!

Ok, I'm going to tak. chill pill now and watch the rest of Tangled.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #700
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

His message to her was :

Hi Amy,

Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #701
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

For those of you that liked my DH story and decide to steal the idea for a 6 second Disney side video, if you get chosen I get royalties. LOL

I tried to talk DH into a video but he's still not buying the dress up like Pooh idea.

BTW I did look and I did buy.
Saved on shipping, saved because my friend was buying too so we got $15 ts instead of paying the $20 and I got the 10% Disney Visa discount.

I was a little bummed though cause the one shirt I would really have liked I could not get my size. Bummer.

That's ok! More $$ for my MVMCP purchases.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #702
aym4Him
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsap View Post
Got myself a really cute Mickey tee today! Hope to get a couple more for the kids. Would like to start packing this week! I'll see if I can get motivated!
I found an awesome one that I fell in love with at Target. Unfortunately, it was in the Jr section. The XL fit me width wise but it was a bit shorter than I'm used to. I mean, it goes to my waistline but I'm just weird about stuff like that, I guess.

Darn it. I really really liked it!!

Ethan's Magical MAW PTR (November 11-17; extending to the 20th!, 2012)

Shh! It's surprise! "Darth Ethan's Return to the Kingdom 2013" Pop Century November 11-19th
Happy Wishiversary, Ethan!
aym4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:28 AM   #703
Sydney2977
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
I found an awesome one that I fell in love with at Target. Unfortunately, it was in the Jr section. The XL fit me width wise but it was a bit shorter than I'm used to. I mean, it goes to my waistline but I'm just weird about stuff like that, I guess.

Darn it. I really really liked it!!
Not weird at all. I'm the same way. I just bought a few Disney tee's from the jr. dept. where I work (jcp) but I bought bigger sizes so they're long enough. No one likes someone bending over and seeing everything, or looking like you're wearing a belly shirt. My kids would be embarrassed for me too! There was Mickey, Minnie, Toy Story, Rex from TS, Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc., and some others I can't remember.

All-Star Music April 2002All-Star Movies September 2003Pop!Century February 2006All-Star Sports January 2007

Coronado Springs October 2010Coronado Springs November 2011Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2013
Sydney2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:18 AM   #704
mama36
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post

You can take them off and on. Similar to a watch without a buckle. I've been fitting mine to my wrist while I wait for my vacation. 24 days! I even cut some of the excess band off so it's more comfortable.
Thanks so much! Good to know
mama36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:24 AM   #705
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2977 View Post

Not weird at all. I'm the same way. I just bought a few Disney tee's from the jr. dept. where I work (jcp) but I bought bigger sizes so they're long enough. No one likes someone bending over and seeing everything, or looking like you're wearing a belly shirt. My kids would be embarrassed for me too! There was Mickey, Minnie, Toy Story, Rex from TS, Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc., and some others I can't remember.
I bought a couple tops from Old Navy. There are a couple more on the Disney store website I like but I have no idea how they fit.
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: