Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #556
susie2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbl View Post
Hi Susie, Welcome! I'm coordinating carpool from DL so we'll be in touch a bit closer to sailing. Glad to have you on-board!
Maria
hi, thats great thank you its taken away the worry of how to get to san diego

we have booked the best western park plus for 4 nights before the cruise, hope its ok it had good revues on trip advisor,
susie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #557
mmbl
Mouseketeer

Post ATTN: CARPOOLERS (DL-Port)

Hi all interested car-poolers,
We currently have 14 possible/ 7 couples interested. I will get online and reserve 2 full size vans, possibly mini-vans depending on what it looks like they can hold luggage wise. WE WILL NEED ANOTHER VOLUNTEER TO DRIVE THE SECOND van. If you could just make a note if you would consider driving one of the vans on the Google-Doc, I would appreciate it. My spouse will drive one and we would like to drive together so we will need at least one more driver at this time; if we end up with a third vehicle, we will then need an additional. Just take a look and let me know - on the form- if you will consider driving! Thanks!!!!
Maria
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #558
KyCruisinSusan
Proud DVC/AKV Owner

to our group Susie2.

I too would love to see navigators from this years EBPC cruise.

July 03 Wonder 3 Day, BB, MK;
Nov 04 AS Sports 4 Days/ Eastern Magic;
Dec 05 PopCentury;Oct 07 Adult Only PopCentury;
Dec 08 Christmas Port Orleans Riverside
Dec 10 AKV Kidani and BLT Adult Only
July 12 Sweet 16 Boardwalk Girls Only Trip
KyCruisinSusan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:47 AM   #559
susie2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyCruisinSusan View Post
to our group Susie2.

thank you for all the welcomes
susie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #560
kdeans1010
DIS Veteran

MIA, dealing with a 101.2' temp and feeling like crow. I am reading that whole thread about the last Eastbound cruise.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #561
Sparky47
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyCruisinSusan View Post
to our group Susie2.

I am going to try to post them tomorrow.
Sparky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #562
Sparky47
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky47 View Post
I am going to try to post them tomorrow.
I forgot to bring them with me to scan but they can be found here (hopefully I am allowed to post the link):

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013...er-14-27-2013/
Sparky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #563
mmbl
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I forgot to bring them with me to scan but they can be found here (hopefully I am allowed to post the link):

Thanks!
Old 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #564
kdeans1010
DIS Veteran

Well I just found out what I'm getting for everyone for FE gifts.... Disposable sunglasses on a roll!

http://nichegeek.com/wacky_products

(Totally kidding! Dude I thought it was funny and the perfect expensive weird gift.)
Old 10-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #565
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeans1010 View Post
Well I just found out what I'm getting for everyone for FE gifts.... Disposable sunglasses on a roll!

http://nichegeek.com/wacky_products

(Totally kidding! Dude I thought it was funny and the perfect expensive weird gift.)
those are tooooooo funny!!!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Va-NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #566
kdeans1010
DIS Veteran

I'd look cute in that, right? Not weird?
Old 10-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #567
ggfred32
Mouseketeer

Oddly enough, my kids would totally love those!
ggfred32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #568
KyCruisinSusan
Proud DVC/AKV Owner

Quote:

I know that things will probably be changed up but just knowing the general layout of the first day alone is invaluable information for an obsessive compulsive planner

July 03 Wonder 3 Day, BB, MK;
Nov 04 AS Sports 4 Days/ Eastern Magic;
Dec 05 PopCentury;Oct 07 Adult Only PopCentury;
Dec 08 Christmas Port Orleans Riverside
Dec 10 AKV Kidani and BLT Adult Only
July 12 Sweet 16 Boardwalk Girls Only Trip
KyCruisinSusan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #569
davidls
DIS Veteran

We're Back!!! Hi Ho everyone. How are ya'll doing? We got back Saturday from our Oasis of the Seas cruise. We had a GREAT time. It is a beautiful ship and sooooooooooooooooooo BIG!!! Never got lost, but we did get turned around a couple of times.

Did anyone out there miss us?!?? Let me see your hands go up................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................no one?? Ok, ok, ok I do see one hand going up, way in the back there...............no, you were just scratching your head.......sorry, wait now there is another one.............go ahead and put your hand all of the way up..........................no don't put it back down!!!!

We did have fun, missed seeing the Disney characters though. But all in all it was a great cruise. We had some wonderful servers at our dinning room table and made some new friends at our table. One couple were newly weds and were on their honeymoon. Our stateroom hostess was fantastic. She was from Jamaica, and she was funny. She had allot of stories she shared with us.

We are soooooooooooo looking forward to this cruise next September. Donna has started a list already of some things we are going to need for this cruise. I also, want to all of our new cruisers joining us on the cruise. So glad all of you are joining us. Thanks Sparky47 for posting the link to the navigators. We are going to read thru those for sure. It's good to be back amongst all my friends.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are
GOLD Now - Our 6th Disney Cruise - 14 Day Cruise - Panama Canal Crossing - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014

davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #570
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls View Post
We're Back!!! Hi Ho everyone. How are ya'll doing? We got back Saturday from our Oasis of the Seas cruise. We had a GREAT time. It is a beautiful ship and sooooooooooooooooooo BIG!!! Never got lost, but we did get turned around a couple of times. Did anyone out there miss us?!?? Let me see your hands go up................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................no one?? Ok, ok, ok I do see one hand going up, way in the back there...............no, you were just scratching your head.......sorry, wait now there is another one.............go ahead and put your hand all of the way up..........................no don't put it back down!!!! We did have fun, missed seeing the Disney characters though. But all in all it was a great cruise. We had some wonderful servers at our dinning room table and made some new friends at our table. One couple were newly weds and were on their honeymoon. Our stateroom hostess was fantastic. She was from Jamaica, and she was funny. She had allot of stories she shared with us. We are soooooooooooo looking forward to this cruise next September. Donna has started a list already of some things we are going to need for this cruise. I also, want to all of our new cruisers joining us on the cruise. So glad all of you are joining us. Thanks Sparky47 for posting the link to the navigators. We are going to read thru those for sure. It's good to be back amongst all my friends.
back, David!! It's been very quiet with you gone! Steve is being too quiet too!

Glad you had a great time on your cruise! I'm not in planning mode just yet, but will be getting there soon we have the other two first. Only 53 days until our next one!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Va-NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: