Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #1231
sargenca
Mouseketeer
 
sargenca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 347

Just wanted to report that I was successful with my BOG lunch FP today. I hadn't received an invite, like others on this thread. Just gave my name and time of my FP and they asked which resort I was staying at (Pop). I had pre-ordered our meals and everything went smoothly.
sargenca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #1232
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,386

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargenca View Post
Just wanted to report that I was successful with my BOG lunch FP today. I hadn't received an invite, like others on this thread. Just gave my name and time of my FP and they asked which resort I was staying at (Pop). I had pre-ordered our meals and everything went smoothly.
Nice
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #1233
Kimmers127
DIS Veteran
 
Kimmers127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 714

Help! I signed up for a FP lunch for tomorrow, pre-ordered our meals... Now I can't remember what time I made the reservation for! Is there a way to check?
__________________
Me DH Dunkin Jasper Smokey Simba

Engaged in Animal Kingdom 9/19/09! Married in Walt Disney World 5/09/11!

Kimmers127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #1234
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,386

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmers127 View Post
Help! I signed up for a FP lunch for tomorrow, pre-ordered our meals... Now I can't remember what time I made the reservation for! Is there a way to check?
Just log back in you can see all the details there.
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #1235
ejayne2
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 19

If on DDP are the kids meals entitled to a dessert or would that be extra? Thx
ejayne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #1236
caselaw3
DIS Veteran
 
caselaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: whitehall, ny
Posts: 638

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
You need your confirmation number from the Magic Bands or DME yellow tags. 12 digits begins with a 4.

BOG FP is only available thru Nov 22/23. Based on your ticker its too early for your trip.
THANK YOU!!! I am going to stop trying for a bit then! But what is a DME yellow tag?

Thanks!
__________________
caselaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #1237
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran
 
KNovacovschi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,645

Quote:
Originally Posted by caselaw3 View Post
THANK YOU!!! I am going to stop trying for a bit then! But what is a DME yellow tag? Thanks!
The DME yellow tag is your baggage tag that Disneys Magical Express sends to you attach to your luggage. It allows them to know whose luggage is whose & deliver to your room. When you use the service you don't have to worry about getting your luggage from the airport, unless you want to.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only);
Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #1238
chirogrrl
Planning the next trip...
 
chirogrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MN
Posts: 258

I seriously love these boards!! I just used the link to make a FP+ reservation for lunch this Saturday! I would never have figured this out without you guys

I had already reserved 3 FP+ attractions for that day, but it doesn't seem to link them? So, essentially, we have 4 FP+ for this day. Is this how it worked for everyone else? I just don't want it to mess with the FP+ for our attractions/rides.
__________________
DH , Me , DD (12) , DS (10)
Oct.'14 SSR?+Dream+AKL /Oct.'13 BWV/June '13 POR+Fantasy+YC CL/Jan.'12 AKL+Dream+POLY CL/Sept. '11 BWI CL/Nov.'10 WL/May'10 YC CL/Nov-Dec'09 BC /June'09 Dolphin - Surprise for kids!/
Oct.'08 WL/April'07 CBR /Aug.'93 Dolphin Honeymoon
/June'85 Offsite
chirogrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #1239
LolaMouse
Earning My Ears
 
LolaMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirogrrl View Post
I seriously love these boards!! I just used the link to make a FP+ reservation for lunch this Saturday! I would never have figured this out without you guys I had already reserved 3 FP+ attractions for that day, but it doesn't seem to link them? So, essentially, we have 4 FP+ for this day. Is this how it worked for everyone else? I just don't want it to mess with the FP+ for our attractions/rides.
We'll be there this Saturday, too!! YAY!!!
And yes, my understanding is that it does not interfere with the 3 attraction FP+.
__________________
LolaMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #1240
chirogrrl
Planning the next trip...
 
chirogrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MN
Posts: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMouse View Post
We'll be there this Saturday, too!! YAY!!!
And yes, my understanding is that it does not interfere with the 3 attraction FP+.
WooHoo! I am so excited to check out the new Fantasyland. It's going to be a long 4 days until we leave...
__________________
DH , Me , DD (12) , DS (10)
Oct.'14 SSR?+Dream+AKL /Oct.'13 BWV/June '13 POR+Fantasy+YC CL/Jan.'12 AKL+Dream+POLY CL/Sept. '11 BWI CL/Nov.'10 WL/May'10 YC CL/Nov-Dec'09 BC /June'09 Dolphin - Surprise for kids!/
Oct.'08 WL/April'07 CBR /Aug.'93 Dolphin Honeymoon
/June'85 Offsite
chirogrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #1241
aroundtheriverbend
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Davidson, NC
Posts: 726

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirogrrl View Post
I seriously love these boards!! I just used the link to make a FP+ reservation for lunch this Saturday! I would never have figured this out without you guys

I had already reserved 3 FP+ attractions for that day, but it doesn't seem to link them? So, essentially, we have 4 FP+ for this day. Is this how it worked for everyone else? I just don't want it to mess with the FP+ for our attractions/rides.
Yes, they are completely separate from the "normal" FP+, so it is indeed like a 4th! Our lunch is Wednesday 10/9, can't wait!!
__________________


Me DH DS10 DD8
aroundtheriverbend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #1242
mickeysmith
Mouseketeer
 
mickeysmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirogrrl View Post
I seriously love these boards!! I just used the link to make a FP+ reservation for lunch this Saturday! I would never have figured this out without you guys I had already reserved 3 FP+ attractions for that day, but it doesn't seem to link them? So, essentially, we have 4 FP+ for this day. Is this how it worked for everyone else? I just don't want it to mess with the FP+ for our attractions/rides.
We booked BOG lunch at 10:35 and have our 3 FP+ for DHS later that evening!
__________________
'05 ASMo; '06 Pop; '07 Pop; '09 Pop; '11 Pop; '12 Pop; '13 Pop
mickeysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #1243
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran
 
patrickpiteo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Middle Village, NY USA
Posts: 1,386

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmith View Post
We booked BOG lunch at 10:35 and have our 3 FP+ for DHS later that evening!
It won't link to the MDE your all good ..
__________________
patrickpiteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #1244
caselaw3
DIS Veteran
 
caselaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: whitehall, ny
Posts: 638

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNovacovschi

The DME yellow tag is your baggage tag that Disneys Magical Express sends to you attach to your luggage. It allows them to know whose luggage is whose & deliver to your room. When you use the service you don't have to worry about getting your luggage from the airport, unless you want to.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thank you! I won't get one of those as we r driving but it is good to know!
__________________
caselaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #1245
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran
 
KNovacovschi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,645

Quote:
Originally Posted by caselaw3 View Post
Thank you! I won't get one of those as we r driving but it is good to know!
No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only);
Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: