Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
PugsRuleATL
Earning My Ears

Large Photo Gallery Of 9/14/13 - 9/28/13 EBPC Disney Wonder Cruise

I'm not much for writing a review, but I wanted to share some pics (over 1400!) from the 9/14/13 - 9/28/13 EBPC Disney Wonder cruise that we just got off of on Saturday.

There are lots of areas of the ship included, so look around the 7 pages of pictures. I haven't yet captioned the Panama Canal pictures. They are on Page 4, there are nearly 500 of them from that day.

While the panoramic pictures are included in the full gallery, I've pulled them out and made an additional gallery of just the panoramic pictures.

If you have questions, let me know. Feel free to share the link with friends & relatives that are doing research in the Disney Wonder.

Here are the galleries:

EBPC on the Disney Wonder: http://d.pr/6puh

EBPC Panoramic Pictures: http://d.pr/veUA
PugsRuleATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
ggfred32
Mouseketeer

Thank you for all your great photos! We have this one booked for next year.

Question: how full was your ship and were there many kids on this? We are bringing ours, 13 and 10, but expect that there won't be too many because of the time of year and the length of cruise.

Also, how hot was it???
ggfred32 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
PugsRuleATL
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggfred32 View Post
Thank you for all your great photos! We have this one booked for next year. Question: how full was your ship and were there many kids on this? We are bringing ours, 13 and 10, but expect that there won't be too many because of the time of year and the length of cruise. Also, how hot was it???
DCL told us at a few shows in the Walt Disney theatre that 1900 passengers were aboard. They also stated 290 were children - far less than the 800+ kids they're used to.

It was brutally hot in Cartagena, and on Canal Day. During the canal transit DCL has water and coffee available ok deck 4 and deck 10, in a few places. There were several reminders to use sun screen and keep hydrated.

It was incredible to see the Panama Canal - I'd gladly go again.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Broncobait
Earning My Ears

Did anyone prepurchase the photo cd package. Wondering what the price range for this cruise would be ??
Broncobait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
ggfred32
Mouseketeer

We were on the Sept 2-9 Wonder to AK this year that was low on kids too. It was nice to have a smaller group for our kids to hang with. We are hoping for the same next September.

It looked hot in some of your pics, which is why I asked! I imagine we will use the pools more than we did in AK.

What about the shows? Did you find with the long cruise that there was enough variety? I am looking forward to enjoying the ship more with all of those sea days.

Thanks again for sharing!
ggfred32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
PugsRuleATL
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggfred32 View Post
.What about the shows? Did you find with the long cruise that there was enough variety?
In addition to the Golden Mickeys, Toy Story - The Musical, Disney Dreams, and at least one other Disney show I'm forgetting, there were other shows. A magician, juggler, two Broadway performers, etc. Plenty of variety, though not all of it was appealing to us.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: