Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #3421
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajz90 View Post
What I love was when Joe spoke about his DUI and almost laughing about not being that drunk when he finally got caught...... Not like other times he would drink and drive. Omg! Horrible person.
I picked up on that too. Again, he thinks he's above the law!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #3422
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
I found it interesting when Andy asked if Joe and Melissa had reached out to them, it looked like Teresa was going to say yes because she was kind of nodding and then Joe blurted out "not really". And then Andy asked if they went to jail would joe and Melissa take their kids. Giudice had a lot to say about that!! Doesn't sound like there's much peace between the giudices and the Gorgas! And I'm not sure of what the point of the interview was. All they said was "you know, I mean, what you gonna do?"
** If she would have said one more time " Andy, I can't think about jail I have to be strong for my kids and husband'. OMG she is so full of caca.

She must be thinking about that possibility daily, I know I would be.

Also, saying that they never lived beyond there means.
Really, then why did you declare bankruptcy, for fun????

That interview was a waste of time.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #3423
goofinoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
** If she would have said one more time " Andy, I can't think about jail I have to be strong for my kids and husband'. OMG she is so full of caca. She must be thinking about that possibility daily, I know I would be. Also, saying that they never lived beyond there means. Really, then why did you declare bankruptcy, for fun???? That interview was a waste of time.
It's also a little (ok a lot) irresponsible as a mother to NOT be thinking of it. Is she going to wait until they are taking her away in handcuffs to decide where her kids are going? God these morons need to get a clue!!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #3424
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

OMG I thought the same thing as a pp about when Joe was laughing about the amount of times he drove drunk and didn't get caught and the one time he was caught he wasn't even drunk! OMG do you know what you just said????!!!!!!

Anyway, I am confused on the DMV thing. There was an instance (they talked about it on the RH show) where he was driving and hit a tree. He claimed he fled the scene, ran to a friends house, had a couple of shots, then the police showed up. He said he was not drinking until AFTER the incident.

Then, there is something about him using his brothers info to obtain a license? Is that right? Why didn't he use his own info, and how did he get caught?

Is the case they are talking about the first or second scenario?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #3425
storzo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
OMG I thought the same thing as a pp about when Joe was laughing about the amount of times he drove drunk and didn't get caught and the one time he was caught he wasn't even drunk! OMG do you know what you just said????!!!!!!

Anyway, I am confused on the DMV thing. There was an instance (they talked about it on the RH show) where he was driving and hit a tree. He claimed he fled the scene, ran to a friends house, had a couple of shots, then the police showed up. He said he was not drinking until AFTER the incident.

Then, there is something about him using his brothers info to obtain a license? Is that right? Why didn't he use his own info, and how did he get caught?

Is the case they are talking about the first or second scenario?
In the first case (hitting the tree) he was charged with DUI. That matter was settled and he lost his license.

He used his brother's info to obtain a DL in the brother's name because his was suspended. He got caught because he got pulled over for a motor vehicle violation and NJ licsense are digitalized (or whatever) and the officer was able to see the photo on the license (of Joe) did not match the photo on record (of his brother).
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #3426
anniemae

Ah, thanks storzo. Seems like Joe continues to bend the rules.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #3427
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

Theresa has a new name......queen of De'Nile! This is very serious and her husband could possibly not just have jail time but actually be deported!
Also thinking that filming might start soon(seems as if they film in the fall). Are they actually filming?
Old 10-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #3428
anniemae

They just had the season finale, and I think the reunion will be coming up so they will not be filming.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #3429
goofinoff

Sounded to me last night during the reunion that Teresa hasn't really learned anything at all thought this whole thing. She got so upset last years when Jacqueline said she heard that Joe was cheating on her. Teresa went nuts saying don't say anything unless you have facts but yet she put in her blog that she heard Caroline and Al fought the entire time they were in Arizona. When caroline confronted her last night she said "well that's what I heard". She's an idiot!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #3430
anniemae

Tre did look dumb when she meekly said, "Well, that's what I heard." Then she admitted she wrote it in her blog to get back at Caroline.

Caroline made so much sense when she said, "why didn't you just tell me you thought i was being unfair to you instead of making something up?"

Even the therapist said it was a nasty thing to do.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 AM   #3431
lorimay
DIS Veteran

I wish that Andy would have a "sit-down" with Kim D., Penny, Her husband, Jan and any other players in this attack Melissa mission.

I want them to answer the questions about all these incidents.
On the show it seems like its edited and cut and you never get a straight answer.

AND I KNOW------ why do I even care???? I make myself nuts over these people and their crazy lives.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #3432
MonkeyDishwasher
Yes!!! I got the first non-topic starter post! Do I get a medal or something?

By far my favorite part was any time they showed Joe G. The glazed over look of "I am so over this b-------" each time the camera cut to him was golden. His eyes were practically looking into the distance in different directions.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #3433
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!

Do you think they may do an overhaul with this show like they did with New York? It seems like we need new people because the story lines are getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Lyme Blog
Old 10-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #3434
Cinderelly5507
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2allgirls View Post
Do you think they may do an overhaul with this show like they did with New York? It seems like we need new people because the story lines are getting old.

I think so. Or perhaps not even renew the show.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #3435
mommy2allgirls
Stay out of the damn lakes!

Did that reunion seem sort of series finale like to anyone?

Lyme Blog
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: