Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #256
corvair
Doesn't need a fancy tag

Someone mentioned they knew who Peter Pan was. I missed that. Who is he?

Thanks
Amy
corvair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #257
brookmey
I may live in the south, but I bleed maize and blue

Peter Pan was the boy who was "helping" Henry escape from the Lost Boys. The one who had the pixie dust.
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #258
Cinderelly5507
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKMETV View Post
OK I'm have a mental lapse...I remember Princes Phillip being killed by the Wraith...but can't remember him coming back to life. I don't think I missed any episodes...maybe I'm just getting old.
I don't think we've been shown (yet) how Aurora and Mulan got Phillip back.
Cinderelly5507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #259
Cinderelly5507
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
OMG is it just me or was he extra hot in last night's episode???

LOVED it...went so fast that it seemed like it was over in 10 minutes!
EXTRA hot!
Cinderelly5507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #260
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

I read on the FB page that just Philip's soul was taken by the wraith and that we may not find out til later in the season how they got it back!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!

Last edited by loveysbydesign; 09-30-2013 at 09:12 AM.
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #261
ceemys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK I'm have a mental lapse...I remember Princes Phillip being killed by the Wraith...but can't remember him coming back to life. I don't think I missed any episodes...maybe I'm just getting old.
I remember he was back last year but I can't remember how. But I also forgot their names. LOL I just refered to them as dementors (HP).

ceemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 AM   #262
Arielle22
We have had spirits
I had never heard of it before the Dis
this is how we show love, get used to it

I loved this episode! Last season dragged for me and I found myself saving a few on Tivo and then watching them while doing housework.

Last night I caught the first few minutes live and was so intrigued I watched the entire episode live.

Hook was really hot. I usually don't like guyliner but he wears it well.
CB 03/92
CSR and BC 08/09
BWI 11/11
OFF SITE 88,94,96,00
Arielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #263
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazi View Post
Tonight was wicked awesome! Hook makes me melt.......love the bad boys! I wonder, will we meet Tink soon?
Sure seems as if she will be added soon. I was looking forward to more mermaid hi-jinx, lol....and Hook? Oh my...........
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!

FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #264
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle22 View Post
I loved this episode! Last season dragged for me and I found myself saving a few on Tivo and then watching them while doing housework.

Last night I caught the first few minutes live and was so intrigued I watched the entire episode live.

Hook was really hot. I usually don't like guyliner but he wears it well.
Mmmmhmmmmmm

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #265
MissMaryQC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
There was talk in season 2 of releasing Prince Phillip similarly to how Regina was released; when Snow and Emma went into the Enchanted Forest. If memory serves they figured out a way to get Phillip back, and Mulan and Aurora set off to do so once Emma and Snow returned to Story Brook.

MissMaryQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #266
iheartdisney
DIS Veteran

OK, LOVED the premiere!
They better not keep Henry in Neverland too long, he has already grown so much since the beginning of the series.
And i agree about Rumpelstiltskin... It is odd to see him in his Fairytale clothes without the sparkly makeup.

My only complaint is not about the show itself, but with the ads they show during the show... we were so excited for our favorite show that we didn't have enough time paused to get through all the commercials. So me and my 3 kids are snuggled in bed watching Once Upon a Time, and it goes to a commercial talking about all the sex in the next two hours. completely inappropriate! i understand the need to advertise their other shows, but maybe use a different spot during the hour you are airing a family show?!?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #267
OhioStateBuckeye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartdisney View Post
OK, LOVED the premiere!
They better not keep Henry in Neverland too long, he has already grown so much since the beginning of the series.
And i agree about Rumpelstiltskin... It is odd to see him in his Fairytale clothes without the sparkly makeup.
I actually thought Neverland might be a good time to explain Henry's (the actor's) growth. Maybe he grows up to a certain age quickly and stops in Neverland...or something like that. They will need to explain his growth at some point.
OhioStateBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 AM   #268
ceemys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioStateBuckeye View Post
I actually thought Neverland might be a good time to explain Henry's (the actor's) growth. Maybe he grows up to a certain age quickly and stops in Neverland...or something like that. They will need to explain his growth at some point.
Henry is 13 now. He always grew because he was only 3 weeks or 3 months (cant remember which) when Rumple got him for Regina. Plus when the clock started again, things started moving in real time. I would like to see the Mad Hatters daughter.

ceemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #269
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartdisney View Post

My only complaint is not about the show itself, but with the ads they show during the show... we were so excited for our favorite show that we didn't have enough time paused to get through all the commercials. So me and my 3 kids are snuggled in bed watching Once Upon a Time, and it goes to a commercial talking about all the sex in the next two hours. completely inappropriate! i understand the need to advertise their other shows, but maybe use a different spot during the hour you are airing a family show?!?
Well the show is followed by Revenge and Betrayal! They're going to advertise. If you have a DVR try not to start watching until 8:15 so you can fast forward through most of the commercials.

And I squee-ed when Prince Phillip was shown. Julian Morris is very nice to look at! Love him as Wren on PLL.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #270
iheartdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Well the show is followed by Revenge and Betrayal! They're going to advertise. If you have a DVR try not to start watching until 8:15 so you can fast forward through most of the commercials.

And I squee-ed when Prince Phillip was shown. Julian Morris is very nice to look at! Love him as Wren on PLL.
Like i said, i understand that they have to advertise their other shows. But can't they find a spot with a better tagline than "Sex, Lies, and Really Hot Guys" to air during a family show? Advertisements should be tailored towards the viewing audience. And I don't think those ads fit the time slot in which they aired.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: