Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #61
sydangel68
Mouseketeer

Smile Joining your group

Hi there,

This is our second Disney Cruise, we did the 4night Bahamian last October and cried when we had to leave the ship.

We are from Sydney Australia, so getting to FL is not an easy feat. 15hours to LAX and then more flying from there, but totally worth it.

This time I am cruising with DH, DS (9) and my parents. This is my parents first ever cruise and I am hoping they will love it as much as we did.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I think I need to update my sig with our new trip details

Cheers
Angela

Disney Vacation 2014 - 3 nights HRH, Universal...Disney Fantasy 26 April 2014, 7 night Western Caribbean.... WDW 3 nights Beach Club Resort CL.

Disney Dream Vacation 2012 - 6 nights HRH, Universal...Disney Dream 23 Sep 2012, 4 night Bahamian.... WDW 5 nights Windsor Hills and 4 nights at Beach Club Resort CL.

Aug/Sep 2008 Disneyland, CA - GCH 6 nights...AND....Walt Disney World - 5 Nights Poly & 7 nights ASMu Family Suite both with Free Dining
Sep/Oct 2006 - Disneyland, CA - 8 nights Double Tree Guest Suites & 2 nights GCH
May 2003 - Disneyland, CA - DLH our honeymoon, Dec 1995 - Disneyland, CA - off site, Jan 1980 - Disneyland, CA - off site
sydangel68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #62
BirdyJ
Earning My Ears

Welcome Angela

Welcome Angela, my husband just came home from Sydney last week. His company has an office over there. The flight is long, but I'm guessing for a Disney cruise it is worth it.

Bird

WDW March, 2006
WDW June, 2008
WDW and Disney Dream June, 2011
WDW and Disney Fantasy, April 2014
BirdyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #63
robinpgma
Mouseketeer

Exclamation New roll call & fe exchange form

******* ROLL CALL & FE EXCHANGE - NEW FORM********* OCT 4, 2013

We've put together an all encompassing form to include Roll Call AND FE Exchange

If you're interested in sharing contact information with other dis'ers/facebookers on the cruise.

o Registration Form http://goo.gl/HU5kWV

Please use the Registration Form to share or update your details, and to indicate whether you'd like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. Once you submit the form, in a day or so, you will have view rights to the roll call spreadsheet....You may also request output from the Roll Call anytime by emailing robinpgma@gmail.com. If you do not hear from me granting you access to the spreadsheet please email me.

FE EXCHANGE

As the sail date approaches, we'll close the FE list membership so people can get their shopping and crafting done. We will have multiple lists with membership of 10-15 staterooms each. Decisions about list size will be made about 2 months before we sail, and while we will accept new participants until shortly before sail-away day, you'll make Robin's day by signing up sooner rather than later!

This roll call with also help us in setting a meet & greet time and decimating information if needed.

See you all on board….

Robin & Jessica
robinpgma@gmail.com

Me, DH & DD 9

Disney Fantasy 2014
Disney Fantasy 2013
Disney Magic 2011
robinpgma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #64
DVClurkerRob
Earning My Ears

My wife and I just booked this cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary celebration. We are super pumped! This will be our second Disney Cruise and our longest cruise ever.

Has anyone done any of these ports of call before? What are some of your favorite excursions?
DVClurkerRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #65
lillove82
Earning My Ears

new to thread

Very excited to be going on the disney fantasy. This will be my third Disney cruise, hubby's 4th. We first went together on the Disney Magic in 09 for our honeymoon and I was hooked, then again in 2012 from NY WITH OUR SON. THIS WILbe my daughters first cruise she will be 10 months my son will be 3 and a half. We cant wait to be on the new ship. can anyone tell me what its like compared to the magic. also never participated in the fish extender before can someone explain it to me?

thx
lillove82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #66
lillove82
Earning My Ears

dolphinarous is worth the money
lillove82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #67
julydreamer
Mouseketeer

Just requested to join the fb group! This will be mine and DH 2nd cruise, our first was our honeymoon cruise in November and our theirs will be the Panama Canal in September!
julydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:52 AM   #68
julydreamer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVClurkerRob View Post
My wife and I just booked this cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary celebration. We are super pumped! This will be our second Disney Cruise and our longest cruise ever. Has anyone done any of these ports of call before? What are some of your favorite excursions?
Tiki beach in grand cayman was wonderful and Jose Cuervo taste of tequila in Cozumel was a blast!
Old 12-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #69
IndigoMickey
Mouseketeer

Hi! Just found the group and the Facebook link and have asked to join.

We are excited to be sailing with you!

-Anni
IndigoMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #70
monoru
Earning My Ears

So excited that I found this forum! we also just joined the FB group. So excited for the cruise! April can't get here fast enough!!!!

Monica
monoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:56 AM   #71
julydreamer
Mouseketeer

Convinced my mother to come with us!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #72
aussie3
Earning My Ears

First Time Cruisers!

Hi there! My Dh (Glen), DS (Xavier, 7) and I are booked for this cruise for our honeymoon (only 10 years too late!) and we are ridiculously excited! We're from Melbourne, Australia, and we'll be taking our first overseas trip since DS was born, and our first trip to the US! I can't wait for the cruise, but I'm not looking forward to the 22 hours on a plane to get Orlando! After the cruise we're off to our first visit to Disneyland in Anaheim. 2014 is a year of firsts for us! I look forward to getting to know some people we'll be spending the cruise with
Bec x
aussie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #73
julydreamer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie3 View Post
Hi there! My Dh (Glen), DS (Xavier, 7) and I are booked for this cruise for our honeymoon (only 10 years too late!) and we are ridiculously excited! We're from Melbourne, Australia, and we'll be taking our first overseas trip since DS was born, and our first trip to the US! I can't wait for the cruise, but I'm not looking forward to the 22 hours on a plane to get Orlando! After the cruise we're off to our first visit to Disneyland in Anaheim. 2014 is a year of firsts for us! I look forward to getting to know some people we'll be spending the cruise with Bec x
Welcome!!!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #74
jsrnec
Milton, NH

Finally Paid

I just paid off my cruise and I really can't wait now. 102 days left but who is counting..
Old 01-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #75
DisneyMommy1022
DIS Veteran

Almost time to book for me

So I worked out all of my excursions this weekend, and here is our plan:

Grand Caymon: Deluxe Stingray city sandbar snorking
Costa maya: Nothing but shopping
Cozumel: Off Road to Jade Caverns
Castaway Cay: Jet Ski and Snorkling

Im thinking about Palo brunch on our first sea day and palo dinner on the Costa Maya day....

Anyone else have their plans together yet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: