Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
karentan
my main job for tomorrow is to give cerby a bath, and make a cheesecake

Live trip report - my first solo trip :)

Well tomorrow is departure day, for once I've actually packed early and not left everything til the last minute..... Have just done online check in, got an aisle seat somewhere close ish to the front of economy, and all ready to go now.
I did start a PTR this time (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3171064) but will be doing the live report over here in case anyone has any questions.
This will be a slightly different trip than normal as I'm going solo for the first time ever. I'm staying 8 nights at All Star Movies, and I've got the quick service dining plan. I haven't got any concrete plans (apart from two days) so will be doing what I want and when I plan on hitting all the attractions in all the parks, as we only tend to stick to the main rides when we go, so it's been years since I've been on some of the smaller attractions.
The only plans I've got so far are attempting the kitchen sink at beaches and cream with two couples I met on a disney cruise in 2011, and I've got a volunteering shift at Give Kids The World village.
Have got everything packed and ready, and setting off for the airport at about 7am tomorrow morning. Have just been looking on the net for some photopass shares but the only ones I've found are all full apart from that I think everything that can be sorted has been sorted, just gonna try and get an early night and not wake up ridiculously early!

If anyone's got any questions while I'm over there, ask away
28/8/14-11/9/14 Solo trip @ Celebration suites!! 24/9/13-2/10/13 Solo trip @ ASMo + DDP!! 22/2/13-1/3/13 @ POP!! 19/1/13-26/1/13 2 nights POP, 3 nights POR, 2 nights Poly!! 8/9/12-22/9/12 - 3 nights Edenton NC, 7 nights SSR, 3 nights WL CL and DDP!! 5/5/12-12/5/12 Celebration Suites!! 10/9/11-29/9/11 - Disney Magic WBTA, WDW, Edenton, NC!! 5/6/10-12/6/10 - Barcelona to Dover on Disney Magic repo!! 12/9/09-28/9/09 - SSR, AKV, DDP, MNSSHP, 3 nights Disney Wonder!! 4/11/08-25/11/08 - AKL CL, Disney Wonder, villa!! 11/05 - disney fairy tale wedding and honeymoon!! 11/02 - disneyland, 05/99 - disneyland paris, 7/98 - WDW, 11/92 - WDW, 11/91 - WDW

Last edited by karentan; 09-23-2013 at 08:03 AM.
karentan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: