Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Day 3...

We went for a walk around some of the ship – the entertainment area was very different to the Dream, all the bars and areas were themed to Europe.

Next we went to Cove Café on deck 12 (again, adults only) – we ordered some coffees (these cost extra but only about $3 per drink). One of the servers was English, Lindsey, and commented on our accents! She asked how the weather was at home (we’d had a terrible spring/early summer – so she hadn’t missed much). I also got a speciality coffee loyalty card – so I got one free after buying 5 drinks during our cruise.

By this time it was almost time for the safety drill – our muster station was ‘F’, and we had to meet on deck 4 in the Lake Buena Vista Theatre, so we walked down there – got checked off the list and sat waiting for the drill.

This is the only time I feel at all ‘worried’ about being on a cruise – it reminds me that the seas can be dangerous… however, I would have 100% confidence in the crew in such an occasion!

The crew that lead our safety drill were great, they had a good mix of fun but maintaining a serious tone too.

disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: