Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #16
clawmachine
DIS Veteran

Thanks Mickeyluv! This just strikes me as the kind of customer-oriented company that truly deserves to get new business. It'll be great to see everyone's reviews when you return!
clawmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #17
Fairy Princess Mom
Mouseketeer

Found the thread! Thanks so much for the great reviews. We are traveling in November and will be contacting them. Hopefully we get Ryan as well!!

Thanks again!
Fairy Princess Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #18
mickeyluv
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawmachine View Post
Thanks Mickeyluv! This just strikes me as the kind of customer-oriented company that truly deserves to get new business. It'll be great to see everyone's reviews when you return!
By the way, I wanted to add that I did tell Cari about this forum and that is how I knew about them. She said she had heard another family talking about this and she was going to come on here and take a look at the thread!! She was very excited about getting good reviews on these boards!!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:28 AM   #19
Tammyepolytinkfan
Mouseketeer

I am using them in June. I booked them from the reviews here on Disboards. I am excited to give a review after our cruise. So far we received a price quote for 4 people 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 15 for $186 round trip or $176 if we pay in cash from Orlando airport to Radison resort at the port and then pick up at the Disney cruise terminal back to the airport after our cruise.
They were so nice to deal with on the phone very pleasant. I spoke to a male who was answering the phones that day can't remember his name because Cari was out at the time. Cari had given me a quote by e-mail and I called to make my reservation.
The man on the phone was very friendly and found the e-mail quote I was given and immedately booked our reservation. We chatted a bit I am from NH and I was home because it the biggest snow storm we had this year and the man on the phone said he was originally from Michigan and remembered having lots of snow for winter, but was surprised at all the snow the northeast was having this year.
He answered all my questions about how pick up and drop off would be. I even asked what a good time to set for pick up at the cruise terminal would be. He suggested 9-9:15am because I am scheduled to be the early seating at breakfast. He also gave me a tip to tell my room steward that my family needs to be off the ship by 9am to meet our Spaceport transport. He said that the room stewards make note of this to help us get our luggage off towards the front of customs to help us get out on time.
I was so very pleased with all the helpful advice that was given.
So far excellent customer service. I will update after our cruise to let you know how it all went.
WDW All Star Movies Sept. 1999 & 2003, Polynesian GVC 2006, DCL Wonder Sept. 2006 & 2009, Wilderness Lodge April 2008, Universal "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" 2010, DCL Dream 6/26/2011 & 9/4/2015, AOA "Cars Bldg" April 2013,All Star Music Jan 2014, POFQ Aug. 2014
Disney College of Knowledge Graduate 2005

Tammyepolytinkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #20
clawmachine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Princess Mom View Post
Found the thread! Thanks so much for the great reviews. We are traveling in November and will be contacting them. Hopefully we get Ryan as well!!

Thanks again!
glad you found it! I should have been more clear in my other post. At the time I answered you in that shuttle thread, this one was just a few threads down on the screen, but of course that changes all the time. Good luck with your trip!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
clawmachine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyluv View Post
By the way, I wanted to add that I did tell Cari about this forum and that is how I knew about them. She said she had heard another family talking about this and she was going to come on here and take a look at the thread!! She was very excited about getting good reviews on these boards!!
that's great! From my enthusiasm you'd think I was getting a kickback or something from them, but no, I just really was very happy with the service and the great people and told Ryan before he dropped us off the last day that I would definitely report good things back here on the boards! He had never heard of the DIS either!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #22
Fairy Princess Mom
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! I booked with them today for our Nov 13 - 17 Dream trip!

Your very detailed message helped tremendously. We spoke for over 20 minutes twice today. Extremely nice and such great customer service.

For now I couldn't be happier!
Fairy Princess Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 AM   #23
mickeyluv
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to let everyone know about our experience with Space Port Transport. I cannot say enough good things about this company, really!! When I called Cari I requested Ryan. I e-mailed Cari the day before our cruise just to confirm and she had everything set and ready to go. She called me on my cell phone while we were still in our hotel room getting ready and said that Ryan would be there around 8:45 but she would call me again when he was about 10 minutes away so that we could be down in the hotel lobby waiting. I really liked that! He was prompt and we were loaded and ready to go in less than 5 minutes from the time he arrived! It was pouring down raining but the drive to the port was great! He gave me a business card and said to just give them a call right before going through customs and he would be out there ready to pull up to pick us up, and sure enough he was! (Cari called my cell when we were waiting in the huge line while still on the ship to disembark and I told her the situation and how long the line was. She said no problem, Ryan would be in the holding parking lot and to call back.) Once we got through Customs and got to the sidewalk where all the porters were taking the luggage of the passengers boarding for the next cruise we say Ryan pulling up!! We walked straight to his van, he loaded the luggage, and we were off to MCO!! No wait whatsoever!! Great!! Great!! Great!! We will definitely be calling them again for their service!! We had 5 people (3 adults, a 14-yo, and a 16-yo). It was $96 one-way but we gave him a nice size tip!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawmachine View Post
That's great! If you think of it, please tell Ryan the grateful family from the tanker explosion day says hi!! I will be surprised if you do not have a pleasant experience with him. As for pick-up on the day of debarkation, we had a later flight out of MCO (1:35 pm) so we told Cari that and she said - "well how about we say between 9:00 and 9:30 and you can just give us a call right before you enter customs?" That worked fine for us. We had our 7 am breakfast in Lumiere's (early seating), then hung out on the comfy sofas near guest services for about an hour, and then just easily strolled off the ship around 9 with no lines or waiting whatsoever. As we left we gave them a call and they told us Ryan was already out there waiting for us and where to look for him. I hope he hadn't been waiting too long but if he had he certainly didn't show it. Good luck and have a great trip!
clawmachine...I did tell him you guys said hello and he remembered you!! He said you were a great family!!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #24
noahdove
DIS Veteran

We are using Space Port transportation in just a few weeks and I am so happy to hear your great review. Cari is a peach to deal with at least on the phone, she was patient, and explained everything to me while I was asking a million questions. There will be 8 of us and of those 2 need carseats...They will pick us up at the airport and shuttle us to CI&S and then after the cruise they will take us to CBR...If you pay cash you get a discount. For all of us it's going to be $278 Cari also explained what to do when we disembark on Sunday morning...she is a gem...again, thank you for the great review

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #25
KED
Earning My Ears

Space Port here I come! Bye, Bye Happy Limo

I do not know why I decided to look up the most recent reviews on Happy Limo. Maybe somethng was nagging at me. made reservation with them for transport MK to port and port to MCO. All is for a reason I guess. Found a review for Space Port and was sold! I called and am making a reservation with them instead! I am getting RT for 273 (boosters x 2 included!) and they will wait in case onf any delay without extra charge! Happy Limo was about the same price at 276, but have more peace of mind after speaking to Cari. Already impressed!
KED is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: