Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I do so want to go to SF after seeing your photos! The night picture from your room was stunning!

We LOVED sitting out there every night, it was a fabulous way to end the day.

The box of fruit was like a treasure chest fill of jewels. Beautiful, I love fresh fruit. Then to also have that great bottle of wine, such a gracious lady.

She sure is! Your description is so accurate, too- it WAS like a treasure chest. AMAZING!

Timmy is growing up so fast. Tyler always looks so blasť, but that's the typical teen pose.
Ah yes- Tyler.... he is a sweetheart- he is so, so good with Sean. But he is also 16, and oh so very cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Nice choice! and what a lovely thoughtful gift! I really like Embarcadero/Financial District for stays. We have stayed in most parts of the city, including Fisherman's Wharf and we really loved being down at the Ebarcadero this time as well. SO many good options in the city though.

Yes, I agree- TOO many! It was SOOOO hard to choose- usually I can narrow it down pretty quickly (which hotel to stay in)- but this time? I just kept reguessing and stressing! Originally I picked a boutique hotel in Union Sq- it had a Ben and Jerry Suite, complete wioth a freezer filled with ice cream (that was included!). When I saw that, I was like I'm gonna be Mom of the Year!!! BUT.....no 4 in a room. Actually, no 4 in any rooms there- small rooms, and suites only for adults. I looked at sooooo many places- but once I found the Hyatt, I kept coming back to it. So glad!

I want to travel with you too!

Well COME ON!!!!!!!

We had brunch there yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you have? The brunch pics looked great!

Fun to see pictures of the Musee Mechanique, we've never done it and I bet the boys would like it. The exploratorium is extremely cool. I didn't know it had moved from the Palace of Fine Arts, and was so shocked to see it down there!

We have a museum here in Nj called the Liberty Science Center, which we have been to with the boys- it looks really similar to what I saw for the Exploratorium. Loads of interactive stuff. It moved to the water just recently-

I've never been but have heard good things. There is not much right in Fisherman's Wharf itself that is for sure!
Yea- very touristy. Like when you go to Italy and restaurants have photos of their food outside- that's also a BAAAAAD sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Wow Ellen what awesome updates !!! Alcatraz, the seals , the flowers and the food !!! Those Bread animal were great !!! Hmm I have to check if San Franciscois a Free Trip!!!
You go, Rosie!!! How exciting would that trip be???
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: