Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #31
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrkgiants View Post
Hi! What insurance company did you use? We just paid in full this past Sunday and want to add insurance. We should have done it sooner but just forget and then it wasn't in the budget. $160 for four seems like a great deal! We are driving to FL, going on 7 day DCL, then to Orlando for the Very Merry Christmas party and such. How did you get all of it included in your insurance package? I thought the insurance was specifically for the cruise itself. Thanks!!
If you buy insurance through an outside company (ie, *not* DCL) then the insurance will cover all non-refundable costs for your trip. You specify the amount covered, so if you include the cruise, your WDW reservation, your Very Merry Christmas party tickets, etc, it's all covered if you cancel for a covered reason. (And if you were flying, it would cover that, too).

If you want the pre-existing condition waiver, then there are only a couple of policies you can buy now (Post Paid-in-full) that will include that. I'd call www.***************** or www.tripinsurancestore.com to find out. If you aren't worried about the pre-existing condition waiver, then there are a bunch of options out there on both of those sites. I'm not sure, but I don't believe you can buy the DCL insurance after you have Paid in Full. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Sayhello
NOW POSTING! My DIS Unplugged London/Paris/Disneyland Paris Trip Report! (2011)
Now posting my Greek Odyssey Trip Report (2013)
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: