Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #766
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofmouse5 View Post
Well, I couldn't stand it and I had to call today to verify that my ticket problem was really in the system and sent to the powers that be to get it fixed. I am happy to report that it has been forwarded to them. However, I am a little bummed that the person I spoke to last week said I should hear back from them and it should be resolved in a week but today the CM said it is taking them about 3 weeks to fix the linking ticket issues. At least that is probably more realistic and I can leave them alone for a few weeks
I look forward to the day when I check MDE and see my tickets have magically appeared
I also look forward to the day when I check this thread and see November people customizing their magic bands and selecting FP+ times!
Thank you for this. I was also told "about a week" on Thursday but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Given other peoples reported wait times to get ticket issues resolved, it didn't seem likely that mine would be fixed in a week.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #767
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post
DW is attempting to address issues based on check in date. If you have a while, you will be lower on the 'address the problem' list than, say, someone who calls today and is scheduled to check in later this week. I would call several times to check on the status, but understand those checking in sooner will keep being put ahead of you, until your date gets close. It will be sooner than you think!
And I was also told it was priority based on check in date. She still said it would only be a week but as long as it's done in October (hopefully before my window to book fastpass+ opens) I'll live.
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #768
OneBadApple
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomma10 View Post
A suggestion when I linked my sister's ticket to MDE it disappeared but showed up under her Disney acct. I had her invite me again to have access to her acct and it worked. Her ticket now shows up in MDE. We are a party of 9 traveling in November so I wanted us to all be linked. That did the trick. Hope it works for someone else!!
How do you reinvite someone?
OneBadApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #769
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post
DW is attempting to address issues based on check in date. If you have a while, you will be lower on the 'address the problem' list than, say, someone who calls today and is scheduled to check in later this week. I would call several times to check on the status, but understand those checking in sooner will keep being put ahead of you, until your date gets close. It will be sooner than you think!
I am not even in line to be fixed. I called twice and neither CM sent me to anyone else and I was told since I bought my tickets from UT I would have to wait until I check in and then go to guest services to have them linked.

I haven't called back cause if I get yet another do nothing CM I am going to lose it.

I fully get the need to fix by priority of checkin date but I was offered no assistance at all

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #770
Oswald78
Earning My Ears

Arriving November 3rd and I realized that since we are using CM tickets, we will not be able to participate in FP+, even if we do get MBs at some point. It's a little disapointing, but that's ok - not much of a planner anyway. Besides, I'd be happy with just a MB just for the Disney Infinity unlockable

Anyhow, I was just wondering, since we wouldn't be able to participate in FP+ does that mean we wont have any chance at trying to book a BOG Lunch reservation? I've made it into the BOG site but since dates for November supposedly haven't been loaded yet, no times are listed for the week I'm there.
Oswald78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #771
disneymomma10
Earning My Ears

Under your friends and family list you can send anyone in your party an email inviting them to be able to view all the plans you have listed on MDE. You can pick from a list how much you want them to see or be able to do in your MDE. My sister gave me full access so her ticket magically popped up on MDE. Now just waiting for MB's to open up for us
disneymomma10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #772
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald78 View Post
Anyhow, I was just wondering, since we wouldn't be able to participate in FP+ does that mean we wont have any chance at trying to book a BOG Lunch reservation? I've made it into the BOG site but since dates for November supposedly haven't been loaded yet, no times are listed for the week I'm there.
Currently the two systems are not corrected. That may change when the program is fully implemented, or it may not, but for right now you should be fine.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #773
TooBoyz4us
Run! The Tag Fairies are everywhere!
Please stop licking your monitor. It's hard to clean the smudges off, and electrocution sounds painful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberHeartsDisney View Post
I check once a day, still nothing (check in November 2nd)
Nov 2nd for us to!!!

Since ya'll aren't seeing anything yet, I think I will skip checking today

9/1997 @ CBR...10/2002 @ CSR ...9/2004@WL...9/2009@ CSR......
11/2013 @ POR
TooBoyz4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #774
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBoyz4us View Post
Nov 2nd for us to!!!

Since ya'll aren't seeing anything yet, I think I will skip checking today
No problem. We are November 2 as well and I did check today!

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #775
DisneyNDecember
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Online check-in yet another thing I am wondering if I should have done or not

I did it for the first time ever, I normally wait as I usually have room requests that are important but this trip I decided to try it.

Only one slight problem it did not link the CC stored in my profile came up with an error and I get the same error when I attempted a re-do by modifying check-in.
I suppose this will be an issue if we get MB's
I am getting the same error.
My Online package (all done thru Disneyworld.com), is paid for, but when I try to add my credit card as a form of payment on MDE, I get the same error message.
It could just be a glitch today since the 9/15 offers ran out yesterday, I think in a few days, we will probably be able to update it, crossing fingers !!!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #776
caravarela
Mouseketeer

Has anyone with a November check in heard they are getting fp+? My travel agent said you have to have checked in by Oct to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nov/Dec 08: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 09: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 10: 2Nights CSR, 7Nights Polynesian
Nov/Dec 11: Coronado Springs "Surprise the kids" trip
Nov/Dec 12: Coronado Springs
November 13: Caribbean Beach Pirate Room
November 14: Coronado Springs
caravarela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #777
picktails
DIS Veteran

November 2 for us also! I check here every day for updates!

1976-CR...1980-offsite...1986-offsite...1990-CBR...1995-Dolphin...1997- POR...1999-POR...2001-CSR...2003-CSR...2005-AKL...2007-BC...2009-BC...2010-CSR...2011-BWV...2013-BWV
picktails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #778
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravarela View Post
Has anyone with a November check in heard they are getting fp+? My travel agent said you have to have checked in by Oct to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
At this point that is true. All resorts, I believe, will have MBs by the end of October, but no information has yet been released for check ins after October 31. I would be surprised if they opened it up to all resorts, some for just a few days, then closed the test down. Just my opinion though.

Old 09-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #779
RunningWithScissors
Wife, Mom, Alabama Football GradFan

I just read an article (today) on one of the blogs, wdwnews maybe(?) that speculated that Nov 1 may be the system wide roll out of the magic bands, fp+, etc. I will see if I can find it again and post it.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #780
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Nov 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by picktails View Post
November 2 for us also! I check here every day for updates!
It's amazing how many of us are checking in on Nov 2, it's a regular DIS convention! Or I may just be noticing that day more, since it's my Welcome Home date!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: