Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefordis View Post
I am getting so many great tips from you! I will definitely look into Hyatt Regency when we take our trip to SF! Can't wait to see pictures from teh club level.

LOL! And I haven't even started!! The Regency Club there is really, really good. It made my husband very happy, because it saved us a lot of cash- and it had a beautiful view to boot!

I mentioned this in a pm but wondering if you priced out Virgin America. They have a great main cabin select category and closer to your trip you can upgrade. However, I know you said you used miles so of course if you had that many United miles you are going to use them to save $$!
I did not, but that was because I use United as much as possible to accrue miles. If I had been paying, however, I definitely would have flown them if it was better $$ wise. It always looks SOOOO good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Subbing ........ now going back to catch up!
Hi again, Karin! Welcome home- again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Joining in.
What a view from the room.
Cant wait for more.
hi Scott! It was a VERY nice view- Pods and I made very good use of that balcony- it was really nice to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Yep! Probably my favorite place I have ever lived (and I have lived in a LOT of places ) except for the expense. Let's see, I moved there summer of 2001 - I can remember that because I moved from DC, so 9/11 was horrifying to me having left all of my friends in DC and NY (went to law school in NY State). I left summer of 2007 when I knew my adoption of my daughter was going to go through and that I would no longer be willing to work 7 days a week and 12-hour days. But, man, I still miss it - such a great town.

Size DOES matter! Let no one tell you otherwise.
[COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"] I promise, I won't!

It must have been awful being from here, but not here, on 9/11. It was a crazy, horrific time, that is for sure-

Have you been back to SF to visit?

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwelty View Post
Podsnel,

You are my favorite trip writer on these boards, and that is saying a lot since I read almost every one. I am really excited to read your latest since I am from California and Disneyland is my home park. I was wondering if at some point you could add links in your signature as others have done to your past trip reports.
What an AMAZING compliment!! Thank you so much, I have been all puffed up since I read that! I LOVED your home park- it is sooooo easy.... BTW, my friend Drea who I met up with in DL is also from Temecula- her name on here is anewmac.

What size is the screen you are viewing the DIS on? Maybe that's it- I actually do have links to all my TRs- it's the writing on the bottom of my sig. Can you not see them? I know I don't see them on my ipad. Let me know when you look-
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: