Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
bjcausey
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2

Extra kids table service??

This is our first year on the DDP. So we weren't sure about which restaurants to eat at for TS. The first night we ended up just ordering pizza delivered to our room, which used two adult TS. Since then we've kinda figured it out. But now we are stuck with two extra kids TS meals. Anybody got ideas on how to use them so they don't go to waste??
bjcausey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate
 
TDC Nala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far enough outside the Beltway
Posts: 59,269
DISboards Moderator

They can only be used to purchase children's meals. You can go to an extra restaurant, pay out of pocket for the adults and use the extra credits for the children.

That's about it. It's kind of iffy whether you will be able to trade TS credits for snacks but you can try trading them for a CS meal (each would be worth one children's CS meal)
__________________
TDC Nala is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Malibustyle23
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,532

Take two meals with you from the food court when you check out to eat on the way home.

You probably won't have enough credits for every meal anyways since meals are per night not day and breakfast is not included, assuming you eat 2-3 meals per day. Just use them where ever needed and pay oop for the 1 or 2 adult cs meals needed.
Malibustyle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #4
peanut520
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDC Nala View Post
They can only be used to purchase children's meals. You can go to an extra restaurant, pay out of pocket for the adults and use the extra credits for the children.

That's about it. It's kind of iffy whether you will be able to trade TS credits for snacks but you can try trading them for a CS meal (each would be worth one children's CS meal)
So can I trade left over kids TS for a kids CS? In parks? Or just resorts?
peanut520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
bookgirl
I don't eat onions-they squelch when you bite into them
I don't eat raisins-they look like dried up bugs
Can we say food issues?
 
bookgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In a OK state
Posts: 6,210

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcausey View Post
This is our first year on the DDP. So we weren't sure about which restaurants to eat at for TS. The first night we ended up just ordering pizza delivered to our room, which used two adult TS. Since then we've kinda figured it out. But now we are stuck with two extra kids TS meals. Anybody got ideas on how to use them so they don't go to waste??
On your last day go buy some mickey waffles (plain no fruit) and put them in a baggie. Grab some jelly or PB packets and put them in your carry on bag. Snack for the airplane.

(trade ts for cs at resort)
__________________
DL 3/2000 OFFSITE WDW 1/2009 ASMu WDW 9/2011 BC&POFQ WDW/IOA 10/2012 AoA/POFQ/ASMu WDW 10/2013 POR WDW 3/2014 AllStarSports WDW 7/2014 Offsite AAU Nationals @ WWoS WDW 10/2014 WL

UPCOMING: 1/15 AllStar Movies WDW/US (in planning)


Last edited by bookgirl; 10-11-2013 at 09:25 PM.
bookgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
sharonabe
DIS Veteran
 
sharonabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,230

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut520 View Post
So can I trade left over kids TS for a kids CS? In parks? Or just resorts?
You should be able to do it anywhere. My brother's family went in the summer and used almost all their TS for QS (they won the trip, so it didn't matter to them).
sharonabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.