Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
parmajeanne
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsanfilippo View Post
Once again when I called WDW I was told you have to receive an e-mail stating you are "invited" to participate in the test in order to get a FP+ for BOG. The CM also said the BOG FP+ is a separate system, as I was told before, and that I would have to check with the front desk of my resort when I check in and inquire about BOG FP+.

I told him about all the countless stories of people getting FP+ for BOG weeks ahead of when they arrive without being "invited" to participate and all he kept saying was, "That's all the information I have about it. Sorry."

I seriously, seriously would have thought they would have their stuff together a lot better than this. So frustrating...
Hi - I don't know if this helps, but I found this on the FAQ:

Is this part of MyMagic+?
Yes, we are currently in the test and adjust phase and Disney FastPass+ service is one component of MyMagic+.
Where can I get a FASTPASS for Be Our Guest Restaurant?
Disney’s FASTPASS Service is not available at Be Our Guest Restaurant. We are testing our new FastPass+ service and Guests have been randomly selected in advance to be a part of that test. We are not able to accommodate additional test participants at this time.
Why can’t I participate in the FastPass+ test at Be Our Guest Restaurant?
The FastPass+ test is limited to Guests who were randomly selected in advance. Any Guest can dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant for lunch as space is available.
parmajeanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: