Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #31
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

Yay so excited to hear about your trip, thank you for letting me know you started your TR!!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #32
Alysa
DIS Veteran

If you came for the food and wine, I would push you around in a wheelchair.
I hope your ankle feels better soon. And I know that one day our trips will overlap. If not, I am coming to Disneyland just to meet you,
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #33
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

Hi! Thanks for the PM of the link. I'm all set to read more.
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
orangecats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #34
MrsB1228
DIS Veteran

I'm soooo in!!! Thanks for letting me know about your new TR Brenda, looking forward to reading more!

BTW, count me among the growing pink bag fan club.

Sept/Oct 2013 Dining Report: The Incredible Expanding Women - 14 Days On The DxDP - COMPLETE!
Sept/Oct 2012 Dining Report: 14 Days of Gluttony AKA Doing Free Dining Again! COMPLETE!
My first Dining Report: It's Time To Eat Again?!? 10 days of free dining with pics! COMPLETE!

1985-2004-Many, many offsite visits; March '05-POP; Dec '06-POFQ; Aug/Sept '07-POFQ; Sept '10-POFQ; Sept/Oct '11-POFQ; Sept/Oct '12-POFQ, Sept/Oct '13-POFQ; Sept/Oct '14-POFQ
MrsB1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #35
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

I'm here and soooooo excited!!! Your trips are the best!! Can't wait to hear about all those resorts and all your fun adventures!!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

princess_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #36
annie170
Mouseketeer

I'm in! Also a fan of your pink bag and the dress you're wearing in that photo.

Hope your ankle is healing quickly!

Also, I keep forgetting to tell you that my thoughts are with your youngest son. I have much admiration for our military.

Last edited by annie170; 09-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.
annie170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:09 AM   #37
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Joining in!

PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:30 AM   #38
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohal View Post
I'm in. I enjoyed your trip reports and your dining reports. Your room at Yacht club was amazing and can't wait to see the suite at Cinderellas castle.
Hi Nohal! Thank you so much for joining! I'm glad to hear you're a repeat follower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'm here. Be back to read later...on way to dinner with oldest son and friends.

*****Okay....back from our yummy dinner. I'm glad I found you (no heads up ).

Love your intros, and can't wait to read all about it.
Kathy!! Thank you for joining! You found me so quickly that I didn't have time to send you the secret signal! You'll definitely be making a few guest appearances here! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LutheranChick82 View Post
I'm here from your last TR. I can't wait to read all about this trip
Hi there! Thanks for joining and welcome again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
I am here to read about your next Disney adventure. Touring Cinderella's Dream Suite
Hi! Lucky you... you already have a sneak peek from the fireplace photo! Seriously, thank you for joining, I'm glad you are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Awesome introduction and photos!!! We are starting to have those same thoughts about the time to enjoy family vacations becoming limited and making the most of trips we take.

I'm sooooooo in!

Hi Dee!! I'm sooooooo glad you are here! I know the mother in you gets the time is fleeting thing. I don't think I remembered to comment regarding your last update for your TR (and I'm too lazy to go back now) that it is so cool that your real life experience/back ground fit so nicely with the theming for CHH. I remembered that you did that but I didn't know specifically what you did with the tours. Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I'm joining. Can't wait to hear about it.

And jealous of your Premier Pass.......
Oh my gosh Danielle! Thanks for joining. I was browsing new TRs since I was between gigs and I saw yours and subscribed! (Wayyy late of course.) You are a hoot! I'm very glad you are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinFallsChurch View Post
Hi Brenda! Here and ready for another trip report! Forget the Cinderella Suite, I'm DYING to find out about the story involving the Frenchmen.

Ok ok. I really do want to hear about the suite as well. Seriously, next time I go to Disney World I'm just going to start dropping your name to every CM I meet and see if I can ride your coat tails and get some major pixie dust!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
Hi Dave!! You are so funny! Yep! There's a story behind the Frenchman for which you've had a preview from my FB post!!

Honestly, we have just been lucky!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #39
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

OK, so I am a little bit late but I am blaming the time difference
Can I claim to be the first Brit at least
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #40
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
ME me me! I'm definitely in!
Hi Wendy! Thanks for joining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txshadow View Post
Joining this TR since I so enjoyed your last one. I tend to lurk and not comment but I am a loyal lurker none the less. As a life long Houstonian I welcome your son to town!
Hi there Txshadow! Thank you for joining in AND commenting! Although I appreciate loyal lurkers as well. You know, I tend to bribe folks to read along... just ask Wood Nymph who won my trivia contest from the last TR!

Ahhhh so you are a Houstonian! I hope he likes it there. I'm happy for him but darn, does Houston have to be so far away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofySon'sMom View Post
I am here!
Vicki!! Glad you are here! Are you gonna share that popcorn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
I love your pink bag.

I can't wait to hear how you managed to get a tour of Cinderella's Dream Suite.

You are smart to get your time with Emmy while you can. But someday you may be able to take a little prince or princess to Disney and the fun will continue in a new way.
Hi there! I'm so glad you are joining my prior TR trivia contest winner!!

Why thank you.... I'm in a pink phase right now. I bought that pink bag not long before the trip and although not practical, it sure was adorable!

People ask me if I have any grandkids since I have two married children. Nope, not yet but I know one day that will completely transform my enjoyment of Disney in a whole new way. I look forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm476 View Post
Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I'll be taking notes this time in case you do another quiz at the end. I have to get a better grade next time! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Hi Jill! Ha ha! Notes are a great idea because I like the idea of the quiz at the end. I may even up the ante for the prize next time.

Thank you so much for joining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by distripplanner View Post
I'm in! I don't post much but lurk lots and adore your trip and dinning reports! Can't wait to hear all about your trip while passing the time until our next one!
Hi Distripplanner! I'm so glad that you are here and joining! You may be able to relate to one of my next posts about trip planning and my spreadsheets! I hope this is a worthwhile read while you await your next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
I'm here !! Looking forward to reading !!

How's the ankle ??

Susan
Hi Susan! Thank you! I'm sorry our trips didn't overlap more this last week. It would have been great to meet you.

The ankle is surprisingly better. It had a marked improvement in the last day. Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Here
Hi Scott. Present and accounted for = check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDrewsky View Post
I'm here! So excited for your new trip report!
Hi Ashley! I'm so glad you are here - thank you for joining!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Subscribing and also apologizing in advance if I don't comment much...things have been pretty crazy now that the school year has started!

That is awesome you got to tour the dream suite!
Hi Sarah! I hope all is going well with your new teaching position!! No worries about dropping in when you can and there is NEVER an obligation to comment. That's why I will post chapter links... makes it easier to get caught up and pick/choose what to read.

I wish you all the best this school year!
Old 09-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #41
Viva Las Disney
DIS Veteran

I just finished up your previous trip report and am still drooling over the Yacht Club suite, now the Cinderella Castle Suite? Can't wait to read about it.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #43
crepemyrtle
Earning My Ears

Hooray! So excited for this trip report.
crepemyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #44
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomJill View Post
Joining in
Hi Jill! Thank you so much for joining and welcome!!

I peeked at your PTR and see that you are in WDW in December. How exciting. I'll be there during the last part of your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
SO excited to hear about the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite! I'm also interested in seeing if we were in any of the same places at the same time (I was there Aug. 16-25).
Hi Courtney! Thank you for joining! I'm so sorry that I didn't pay attention and subscribe to your TR. I have now remedied that. So far you were at AK while we were at MK so our paths have not crossed yet! I'll be keeping an eye out for you in my photos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabbate View Post
Hi Brenda, I'm in!
Hi Sandy!! Thank you so much for joining. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2B a Princess View Post
I'm in! I love your TRs! I'm leaving tomorrow to go to WDW for a short trip with my daughter and parents. My husband has gone on two of our trips but he's like your husband and doesn't love Disney the way our daughters and I do. Our younger daughter isn't coming on this trip so it will be strange to be there with just one of the girls!
Hi Stephanie! I'm so glad you are here and joining in. Sounds like the men in our family are perfectly fine with a Dis free existence.

I wish you all the BEST with your trip tomorrow/today as the case may be. Enjoy your time with your one DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMomofTwo View Post
This looks like fun!
Thanks PrincessMom. I'm glad you are here. It was fun for us I hope the reading is as enjoyable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabead View Post
Count me in too!
Hi Barb!! Thank you for joining!! I'm glad to see you here. So odd to have you wander from the Dining Board. I appreciate you stopping by! I will be making an appearance over on the Dining Board to get my DR started hopefully tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
I am here too!

BTW I am obsessed with your pink bag in your intro!
Hi Rachel!! Thanks! Go to Macys.com and you can have that bag too!! It's the Ralph Lauren Newbury Pocket Shopper in Pink Sapphire. I was on a handbag kick before our trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDoleWhip View Post
I'm also here - and I barely made it onto the second page! Sorry to hear about your ankle injury, but hopefully it'll be completely healed before the December trip.
Hi Mr. DDW!! Thanks so much for joining. I'm completely envious of you now that I see you are going back to WDW in Oct. for F&W!

I'm pretty sure I'll be in one piece by December.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:06 AM   #45
TriniandBre
Mouseketeer

I'm here and I can't wait to read more. I was a lurker on your last TR and I enjoyed it a lot. The title had me interested as soon as I read it. I can't wait for our 15 days at Disney in December For now I shall live it through your TR.

Next Trip October 2014 First Disney Cruise
Next Trip to the World December 2015

==========================
2003 – POR Nov...............2010 - OKW/SSR Dec
2005 – POR Sept/Oct........2011 - All Stars Music Dec
2006 - BWV May/June.......2013 - AKV/BWV Dec
2008 - AKV Jul/Aug...........
TriniandBre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal kingdom lodge, dream suite, illuminations cruise, sunrise safari, yacht club

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: