Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #3031
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJRitz View Post
I think I may be done posting over on this side entirely.

A couple of days ago, in another board, a poster asked a question about an offer being promoted by a travel agency. I responded to the poster with factual information about the offer and the alternatives available to them. I didn't even explicitly say that I was a travel agent, though I guess it was implied by a reference to what I normally do for clients in their situation. I didn't mention the name of any travel agency, provide an outside contact information for myself, or in any way attempt to promote my services to that person.

But being helpful got me assessed 20 point infraction for "Unapproved Advertisement." The words that I wish to use to respond to that infraction are inappropriate for use here. Let's just say they can eat my peanut butter and drink my Beverly!

This post may get deleted, and I may get banned for posting it. At this point, I don't think I care.

Sorry to hear that Aaron; sometimes it doesn't take much out there.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 09-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #3032
cj9200
DIS Dad #412
Double Dog Dare You to post a screaming like a little girl video

Fricking Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Fricking Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter,Peanut Butter, Beverly, Fricking Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter,Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Beverly, Peanut Butter.

Gators lose when they should have won the game handily but turned the ball over 5 times! Then it was time for dinner and I dumped the pasta salad all over the floor not 30 minutes after I mopped the damn peanut butter beverly floor. Let the mutt that I didn't want munch out but I am sure he will be crapping pepperocini for the next couple of days. This weekend needs to get better in a hurry.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #3033
Cinderella's Fella
DIS Dad #215
Carpe Bacon
And no more candy and caffeine for the rest of you

Quote:

A couple of days ago, in another board, a poster asked a question about an offer being promoted by a travel agency. I responded to the poster with factual information about the offer and the alternatives available to them. I didn't even explicitly say that I was a travel agent, though I guess it was implied by a reference to what I normally do for clients in their situation. I didn't mention the name of any travel agency, provide an outside contact information for myself, or in any way attempt to promote my services to that person.

But being helpful got me assessed 20 point infraction for "Unapproved Advertisement." The words that I wish to use to respond to that infraction are inappropriate for use here. Let's just say they can eat my peanut butter and drink my Beverly!

This post may get deleted, and I may get banned for posting it. At this point, I don't think I care.
It's Not Safe Out There!

Old 09-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #3034
AirGoofy
DIS Dad#341
Savvy!
I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9200 View Post
Gators lose when they should have won the game handily but turned the ball over 5 times! Then it was time for dinner and I dumped the pasta salad all over the floor not 30 minutes after I mopped the damn peanut butter beverly floor. Let the mutt that I didn't want munch out but I am sure he will be crapping pepperocini for the next couple of days. This weekend needs to get better in a hurry.
Sorry to hear about your Gators, but the good news is that UL won easily and Bridgewater put up great numbers. Well, that may not be good news for you, but it is for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Well done to both of you.
Thanks.
DIS Dad #341
WDW Commando #187
Disneytopia LIVE! DVC Trip Reports
2014 DDC Disney World Series Champion
2011 Dis Dads Pro Football Pick'em Champion
Old 09-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #3035
Swissdog2010
DDC 677

Well, spent most of the day helping the wife and her siblings clean out her late brother's house. While it wasn't quite an episode of Hoarders it was still a mess. No dust bunnies, more like dust hippos. Cigarette buuts and ashes on the bedroom carpet and cat hair everywhere. Should make for an interesting estate sale though. Lots of shop tools, vintage electronics and camera gear and a few nice furniture pieces. We took out about thirty bags of garbage and a twenty yard dumpster is coming for next weekend for the rest. I'll miss that though since we have five cords of fire wood coming on Saturday. Man, do I need this coming trip.
DisDad Member #677 Hooahh!

[1996---Off Property,2004---OKW, 2005---OKW,
2006---OKW/SSR,2007---OKW/SSR 2008---OKW/SSR
2009---SSR/SSR,2010---OKW/SSR,2011---OKW/SSR
2012---OKW/SSR, 2013---OKW/OKW, 2014---SSR/SSR, 2015---SSR
Old 09-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #3036
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swissdog2010 View Post
Well, spent most of the day helping the wife and her siblings clean out her late brother's house. While it wasn't quite an episode of Hoarders it was still a mess. No dust bunnies, more like dust hippos. Cigarette buuts and ashes on the bedroom carpet and cat hair everywhere. Should make for an interesting estate sale though. Lots of shop tools, vintage electronics and camera gear and a few nice furniture pieces. We took out about thirty bags of garbage and a twenty yard dumpster is coming for next weekend for the rest. I'll miss that though since we have five cords of fire wood coming on Saturday. Man, do I need this coming trip.

Do you have to cut and split the wood or just pile it?
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 09-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #3037
budamacdvcr
DIS Dad #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
And in other news, a successful return to coaching in U11G soccer, with team winning 4-2. I was so proud of dd - she scored two goals - but she put on a clinic of her own with her footwork. She took on two defenders on one play, juked both of them, and still scored a goal. She made some other good passes. The only time I got on her for was not using her left foot to shoot on another attempt. A very proud dad today.
Well done and congrats - sounds like there should be some Disney movies tonight and popcorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9200 View Post
Fricking Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Fricking Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter,Peanut Butter, Beverly, Fricking Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter,Peanut Butter, Beverly, Peanut Butter, Beverly, Beverly, Peanut Butter.

Sorry about the Gators today, strange game. Also hope all goes well with the test results.

ND back in it with Michigan after bad start - Go Irish!
DIS Dads #737
me DW DD (19) DS (17)

WDW 20 Trips, DCL 8 Cruises, March '13 DLR

Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #3038
BigTikiDaddy
DIS Dad #574
Ya hurt yer what?

Quote:

I hope it doesn't come to that

Polynesian April '03 (our belated official Honeymoon) POP Century January '06 (DD's first trip and DW's BDay) POP Century February '08 POP Century October 2010 (DD2's First trip and 10th Anniversary) POP Century August 2011 (Just Because)
POP Century August 2013 (see a trend happening?)

Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #3039
AirGoofy
DIS Dad#341
Savvy!
I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV

I guess must be on vacation. Look what I found in the mailbox.

Thanks Sean.
DIS Dad #341
WDW Commando #187
Disneytopia LIVE! DVC Trip Reports
2014 DDC Disney World Series Champion
2011 Dis Dads Pro Football Pick'em Champion
Old 09-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #3040
RodBelding
DIS Dad #589
We Got The Better Belding
So help me, if you're encouraging any penguin obsession, things are going to get ugly

Morning guys.

Quote:

Old 09-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #3041
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Morning Men.

Norm is that a bacon of the month club?

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 09-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #3042
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave

Quote:

Sorry to hear that Aaron. I don't tread out there much anymore since I got reprimanded for a product review someone took personally.

Quote:
I hate to see you gone from here completely, but I get why you would. I read the different threads out there occasionally and see how big of jerks there really are - name calling, correcting people on some minor technicality, concluding 20 year financial projections are wrong.

I've had a 20 post infraction before for something before, and I've see others make way more mean spirited posts. It's just like in actual reality, some people can make and take a joke, while some only make jokes at other's expense while refusing to accept one at their own. Whatever you decide, I'll still see you on FB & the Pub, but I think you know you arer always welcome here.
Exactly what he said

Quote:
And in other news, a successful return to coaching in U11G soccer, with team winning 4-2. I was so proud of dd - she scored two goals - but she put on a clinic of her own with her footwork. She took on two defenders on one play, juked both of them, and still scored a goal. She made some other good passes. The only time I got on her for was not using her left foot to shoot on another attempt. A very proud dad today.
Nice

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 12/9/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
Old 09-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #3043
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave

Morning guys. Tough loss for both ND and IU yesterday. Congrats to Navy and the school up north

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 12/9/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
Old 09-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #3044
Twin Dad
DIS Dad #704
I think they live an altered state of reality

Thoughts and prayers CJ. Good job Norm. AJ, understand how you feel and vote you decide
Dis Dad's Club #704
WDW Commando Club #205
My pretrip report DOA
Old 09-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #3045
Twin Dad
DIS Dad #704
I think they live an altered state of reality

I got an excellence award at work this week. Ds has two goals this season in soccer. He is also showing heDD is yet to score and is getting frustrated. She works hard but can't put the ball in the net.
Dis Dad's Club #704
WDW Commando Club #205
My pretrip report DOA
Closed Thread

Tags
team beverly rules!, team dole whip drools!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: