Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #31
ashley0139
DIS Veteran

Just saw this and I would love to stop by after work. The traffic is always so bad though getting from LA to Anaheim after work so I don't know if it's worth it. Maybe to stay until 1am though..

Pre-Trip Report 2009: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2293006

Pop Century October 19-26, 2011

Pre-Trip Report 2011: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2796928
Trip Report 2011:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2867080
ashley0139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
Spirit Mage
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if the "treats" they're offering on this event will continue through the whole Halloween season? I'm specifically interested in the Pumpkin Beignets. Or just for the special event?
Spirit Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #33
HARVEYSGIRL
Mouseketeer

I will be there! My husband and I are flying in on the 10th and leaving the 15th. We are staying at the Sheraton Park. I would love to meet some fellow Disers!
HARVEYSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #34
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Mage View Post
Does anyone know if the "treats" they're offering on this event will continue through the whole Halloween season? I'm specifically interested in the Pumpkin Beignets. Or just for the special event?
I was mentioning this in the Halloween Superthread yesterday -- I am pretty sure that most (if not all) of the treats will continue all season long. The pumpkin beignets are usually around each year. I think that they may just have 'regular' names and packaging after 9/13 (as opposed to specific Friday the 13th/Unleash the Villains names), but I think they will be available in some capacity.

Here is a post with links to even more great info about Halloween Time Treats!: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1327

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014

Last edited by Sherry E; 09-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #35
Spirit Mage
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
I was mentioning this in the Halloween Superthread yesterday -- I am pretty sure that most (if not all) of the treats will continue all season long. The pumpkin beignets are usually around each year. I think that they may just have 'regular' names and packaging after 9/13 (as opposed to specific Friday the 13th/Unleash the Villains names), but I think they will be available in some capacity.

Here is a post with links to even more great info about Halloween Time Treats!: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1327
Awesome, thank you! :D I have had a season pass for three years and yet, for some reason, never made it down there during Halloween season. It is my mission this year and I want those! LOL
Spirit Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #36
robbyandcarla
Earning My Ears

What is happening at disney land on Friday the 13th?
robbyandcarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #37
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyandcarla View Post
What is happening at disney land on Friday the 13th?
Disneyland begins its Halloween season:

Quote:
ANAHEIM, Calif. (July 1, 2013) – Friday the 13th – Sept. 13, 2013 – will offer extra chills this year at the Disneyland Resort. On that day, The Happiest Place on Earth gets spookier as Halloween Time returns with Disney villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes, a Dia de los Muertos celebration and the special after-hours Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park. In addition, popular attractions are transformed for the season into Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy as the Disneyland Resort celebrates Halloween Time through Halloween, Thursday, Oct. 31. - See more at:

http://disneylandnews.com/2013/07/01....EVc1neZz.dpuf
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ed-time-magic/

Disneyland fun starts at 8 p.m. in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., where you can “Party Like a Villain” – go ahead, splurge on Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookies and pumpkin beignets, and sip an Eerie Green Frozen Lemonade. They’re only available that evening as part of the “Limited Time Magic”.

The fun moves over to New Orleans Square Railroad Station for the Unleash the Villains Dance Party that goes until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). And there are plenty of wickedly good treats to keep you going:
French Market Restaurant will be serving fiery meatloaf sliders with Cajun house chips, Oreo mousse “coffin,” and drinks in a Haunted Mansion holiday souvenir hot mug.
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #38
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

We will be there! So excited for this event. We will be at the park for opening and was going to go back to hotel for a couple hours to rest but I'm worried about the park reaching capacity...
Old 09-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #39
tmfranlk
Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

Location: physically in St. Louis, mentally in WDW, but a Boston girl at heart...Go Sox!

I totally forgot about this before booking our plane tickets! Silly me was thinking about how to miss the least amount of work and making sure hubby was there in time for his best friend's wedding the 14th and not LMT! :rofl: We don't arrive until 7pm so no Villians unleashed for us. I guess I'll have to be content with Halloween decorations, etc Sunday and Monday.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #40
Congo Queen
DLand Devotee Since 1966

"The fun moves over to New Orleans Square Railroad Station for the Unleash the Villains Dance Party that goes until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). And there are plenty of wickedly good treats to keep you going:
French Market Restaurant will be serving fiery meatloaf sliders with Cajun house chips, Oreo mousse “coffin,” and drinks in a Haunted Mansion holiday souvenir hot mug. "

I wonder what time they are moving the fun over to NOS station? It's got to be after the second F!, right? It's so crowded around ROA on a weekend night with 2 F! showings. It would be just insane over there is they were wedging a dance party in as well.
Congo Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #41
Momof4girls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girimama33 View Post
Looks like they just added a LTM AP event for 9/13...they will be showing NBC.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
Limited Time Magic Annual Passholder?

Who will be showing NBC? Where?
BFF trips Mom: WDW 5/2011, DLR 7/2011, Dole Whip Mission: 2/12, MNSSHP 10/12, 4 Park Day 4/13, Epcot Day 02/2014

Momof4girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #42
Pinup Mommy
Making everyday a Dapper Day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof4girls View Post

Limited Time Magic Annual Passholder?

Who will be showing NBC? Where?
Here is a link with the details

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/off...r-passholders/

DL local since 1980 ~ WDW 1986 ~ WDW 2000 Disney Contempary ~ WDW 2005 Disney Polynesian ~ AP holder since 2009 ~ DL's MNSSHP 2011&2012 ~ DCL Wonder 2012 Halloween Cruise

Pinup Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #43
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinup Mommy View Post
This would be awesome to go to but I will have 2 people who are not AP holders so we won't be there...
Old 09-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #44
goin' again!
Mouseketeer

DH and I will be there! We are celebrating our 19th anniversary with dinner at Napa Rose and then we are headed into DL for some villainous fun!

goin' again! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #45
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin' again! View Post
DH and I will be there! We are celebrating our 19th anniversary with dinner at Napa Rose and then we are headed into DL for some villainous fun!
Have a great time and Happy Anniversary!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: