Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Question MBs, Split Stays and Room Charges...Oh My!!!!

Lucky us! We get to test drive the Magic Bands later this month! I'm very excited to try them and I've spent a lot of time recently on the MDE website and app. I've read countless threads about how they are working out for current guests but I haven't seen this question addressed:

How do room charges go through when you have a split stay between a testing resort and a non-testing resort? Will there be separate folios at each resort or will there be a single folio?

I wanted to be able to use gift cards to pay the room charges off instead of having them go through to my credit card. But I'd also like to use my MB to make those charges whenever possible. My concern is that once I head to the second resort, will any charges made with the MB continue to be made on the folio for the first resort or will they go back to the second resort?

I suppose that the easy fix would be to simply use the KTTW from the second resort in order to assure that the charges go to the right place. It would just be nice to be able to use the MB for everything, as it was intended.

So, does anyone who has done a split stay with the MBs have any insight that they can offer?

Marionnette is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: