Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
DIS Veteran
sndral's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,679

Question about timing

Well, I dipped my toe in and called today to ask about two contracts and both were pending, but they had one that fit my needs which had just come in and was a better price than the almost identical one that I had called about. Haven't heard if my offer has been accepted yet, but in case this actually happens I have a question:
I was looking for Dec. use year w/ all 2013 points - didn't care about 2012 points, well this one has my 2013 points, but it also has unbanked 2012 points - any chance I'd close and be able to use them for a quick Nov. trip before they expire? And if that could happen, what might be available - SSR?
Notice the DVC effect already setting in - I was planning a Jan 2015 trip w/ points if I bought, but now w/ the possibility that I might have those 'extra' unbanked points going to 'waste' I immediately thought - oh, maybe I should jet cross country for a last minute trip to WDW.
Thanks for any insight.
sndral is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.