Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #496
WildReekies
Mouseketeer
 
WildReekies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 128

Hello! Could someone answer a few pool questions? My kiddos will be 7 and 5 and 2 when we go in march. Will the older two be able to use the pirate ship slide? They are good swimmers. 7 yr is 44in 5 yr 42 in. Also any other cool things I should know about for my kids? Thank you!
__________________
WildReekies is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #497
Couchy
DIS Veteran
 
Couchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 1,200 miles away
Posts: 1,687

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
How you feeling? Taking it easy with soccer practices.
I am actually feeling much better. Went to the doctor today and he said he is happy with my healing progress. The only bad news was I had to have a tooth extracted earlier this week. One tooth was cracked in the accident and it could not be saved. Soccer is going well but I can not demonstrate things myself which is hard because I have been doing this for 12 years and have to slow down this year. Very grateful though
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
I got a phone call from my 4 yr. old grandson this morning. He let me know we only had 96 more days until our trip to sing happy birthday to Nana!!! Jackson then let me know that I was the best Nana in the world because I take him to see Mickey on my birthday!! Made my heart melt. So...... only 96 days until we are all at the Beach Club to celebrate my 61st birthday!!! Cannot wait to have my entire family with me this trip.
So cute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobyJo View Post
I've been quietly lurking for the past month or so and I just wanted to say thank you and what a lovely friendly bunch you all are! I've finally convinced my DH that we really need to go to Disney so I've booked the BC for 10 days next April. I must admit that for a 1st timer it's pretty overwhelming (not strictly true if you count the visit over 20 years ago with my parents). We are a family of 5 (me, DH, DD9, DS6 and DS3 with a 10 hour flight to look forward to...... But it will be so worth it I can't wait. I apologise in advance for all the seemingly silly questions that I'm bound to ask over the next few months ....... So excited!
Welcome So glad you could join our thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post
I am in touch with NM and she wants you to know that she is on vacation at a remote location near the Islets of Langerhans known as Cholecystecomy. She is not too happy as the waters are MUCH rougher than Storm Along Bay and their is no liquor at the bar, just a bunch of Vikings in dens. She can't wait to get back to her regularly scheduled program of driving the gang crazy. As for now she is a useless curmudgeon until her trip is over and the lawyers let her back onto the Internet. Nannette and I should be visiting with her in a week or two provided we have openings in our schedules and NM stops biting the head off of anyone that gets too close to her nashing teeth and foaming mouth. I hope she runs into more of those vikings if you know what I mean ; )

Signed, Buzzy the all knowing Fly
Thanks for the update. We were all starting to worry
__________________
Me DH

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Couchy is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #498
Flyz Ondewalz
Mouseketeer
 
Flyz Ondewalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
That is so cute!!

~N



I was gonna post I bet she's with Buzzy!!

~N
I'm not getting near her until she feels better. You have no idea what it's like to be chased around a room in slow motion by a maniac wielding a fly swatter!

Love, Buzzy the peaceful, not in pieces Fly!
Flyz Ondewalz is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #499
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!
 
nannette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Big Apple
Posts: 1,373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post
I'm not getting near her until she feels better. You have no idea what it's like to be chased around a room in slow motion by a maniac wielding a fly swatter!

Love, Buzzy the peaceful, not in pieces Fly!
Lol!
__________________



nannette is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #500
Sue M
DIS Veteran
 
Sue M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: B.C.
Posts: 9,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post
I'm not getting near her until she feels better. You have no idea what it's like to be chased around a room in slow motion by a maniac wielding a fly swatter!

Love, Buzzy the peaceful, not in pieces Fly!
__________________
Past Trips:
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 11:05 PM   #501
Sue M
DIS Veteran
 
Sue M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: B.C.
Posts: 9,584

Nearing the end of our trip so sad!! Today was our last AK day, sob. The Lion was out ( finally) on his rock. Saw Lily the 3 yr old gorilla on the Trail.
Had great dinner at Flying Fish, the over to Epcot to do pick a pearl!
Tomorrow is GF tea. And a special Illuminations Dessert Party.
__________________
Past Trips:
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 01:44 AM   #502
sarmat1
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildReekies View Post
Hello! Could someone answer a few pool questions? My kiddos will be 7 and 5 and 2 when we go in march. Will the older two be able to use the pirate ship slide? They are good swimmers. 7 yr is 44in 5 yr 42 in.
Absolutely. In fact, they could technically use the slide even if they couldn't swim at all. Swim vests are allowed and readily available around the pool. My DD8 and DS5 loved the slide when we were there last week. DS5 is currently taking swim lessons, but doesn't know how to swim yet, so he was using a vest.

A couple of other points to be aware of. To enter, you have to actually go out of the pool area entirely. Once on the slide, you go under not 1, but 2 waterfalls that will defintely dump water on your head. The slide ultimately feeds into 4 feet of water and you come down with such force that you will go under water (unless wearing a vest). The exiting part of the slide is in a roped off area of the pool and a lifeguard will be sitting there. That guard will likely keep others out of the roped off area, so parents are not allowed to "catch" their children coming off. Depending on how adventerous your kids are, you might want to go with them the first time.

Another item of note since you have a 2 yo. The kiddie area of SAB with the little beach area to play on is on the complete other side of where the slide ends. You'll need to determine your comfort level with your two older kids going on the slide (then exiting the pool area to go on again and again) if you're with the younger child in the kiddie area. That's the one thing I didn't like about SAB. It's so big, it can become difficult to supervise all of your different age kids simultaneously with the many different sections. Maybe this is an issue for you, maybe not, but I thought it deserved mentioning.
sarmat1 is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #503
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,298

Page 31-34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post

Dee - well our original plan to do the whole stay at Universal/Discovery Cove/Sea World didn't last long! When we thought about being that close to Disney and not going we just couldn't do it!

New Plan - 7 nights in Disney (not sure which resort yet), 5 nights HRH, 1 night in in Savannah to do the ghost tour, and 4 nights in Hilton Head!

Who knows where we'll end up but I'll keep you posted for the BOG list!
Sounds like a fantastic trip! Have fun with the planning. Let us know where you end up at Disney




Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaB View Post
263 days! Pretty sad isn't it? I'm ready to be in Disney! My original plans were to be there next Thursday, then the husband had a wild idea to get a pool this summer. We've had crazy weather this summer, monsoons every other week, my son broke his arm and had a cast until just last week, so the pool didn't get installed and I got promised an upgrade to BC. I'll take it
So sorry to hear you have had a rough summer!




Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
I got a phone call from my 4 yr. old grandson this morning. He let me know we only had 96 more days until our trip to sing happy birthday to Nana!!! Jackson then let me know that I was the best Nana in the world because I take him to see Mickey on my birthday!! Made my heart melt. So...... only 96 days until we are all at the Beach Club to celebrate my 61st birthday!!! Cannot wait to have my entire family with me this trip.
Adorable!!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by JobyJo View Post
I've been quietly lurking for the past month or so and I just wanted to say thank you and what a lovely friendly bunch you all are! I've finally convinced my DH that we really need to go to Disney so I've booked the BC for 10 days next April. I must admit that for a 1st timer it's pretty overwhelming (not strictly true if you count the visit over 20 years ago with my parents). We are a family of 5 (me, DH, DD9, DS6 and DS3 with a 10 hour flight to look forward to...... But it will be so worth it I can't wait. I apologise in advance for all the seemingly silly questions that I'm bound to ask over the next few months ....... So excited!
to this thread and the DIS!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1.



No worries about silly or frequent questions. That's what we are here for! There can be a lot of planning involved and we have all been there or are there now.

Just one suggestion- if you haven't already, make sure you check out Post 13 (FAQ) and Post 14 (Other Useful Information) on this thread, Page 1. There's a lot of introductory info about the Beach Club and Yacht Club in those posts.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pamkat1820 View Post
Tonight is our last night we went to HS this morning. You guys will probably laugh but I'm excited I did a ride today...... Star Wars lol!!! Thank god my kids are still small I have no clue what I'm going to do when my daughter is older. We asked her if she wanted to do a EE but she chicken out after dinosaur ewwww ( mom was secretly happy).

We had dinner at whispering canyons- loved loved loved it!!!! So much fun ! We have never been to the wilderness lodge. It's a lot like AKL. But I like the idea of the boat. Nice resort but nothing compares to YC!
Good for you!!!

Thanks, again, for your updates.




Quote:
Originally Posted by WildReekies View Post
Hello! Could someone answer a few pool questions? My kiddos will be 7 and 5 and 2 when we go in march. Will the older two be able to use the pirate ship slide? They are good swimmers. 7 yr is 44in 5 yr 42 in. Also any other cool things I should know about for my kids? Thank you!


Would you like me to add you to the Be Our Guest list for March? Which resort, YC/BC/BCV?



As you will see in previous posts, the 7 and 5 year old will absolutely be able to use the slide.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Nearing the end of our trip so sad!! Today was our last AK day, sob. The Lion was out ( finally) on his rock. Saw Lily the 3 yr old gorilla on the Trail.
Had great dinner at Flying Fish, the over to Epcot to do pick a pearl!
Tomorrow is GF tea. And a special Illuminations Dessert Party.
Already???

But sounds like you still have some awesome plans in the mix.




Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmat1 View Post
Absolutely. In fact, they could technically use the slide even if they couldn't swim at all. Swim vests are allowed and readily available around the pool. My DD8 and DS5 loved the slide when we were there last week. DS5 is currently taking swim lessons, but doesn't know how to swim yet, so he was using a vest.

A couple of other points to be aware of. To enter, you have to actually go out of the pool area entirely. Once on the slide, you go under not 1, but 2 waterfalls that will defintely dump water on your head. The slide ultimately feeds into 4 feet of water and you come down with such force that you will go under water (unless wearing a vest). The exiting part of the slide is in a roped off area of the pool and a lifeguard will be sitting there. That guard will likely keep others out of the roped off area, so parents are not allowed to "catch" their children coming off. Depending on how adventerous your kids are, you might want to go with them the first time.

Another item of note since you have a 2 yo. The kiddie area of SAB with the little beach area to play on is on the complete other side of where the slide ends. You'll need to determine your comfort level with your two older kids going on the slide (then exiting the pool area to go on again and again) if you're with the younger child in the kiddie area. That's the one thing I didn't like about SAB. It's so big, it can become difficult to supervise all of your different age kids simultaneously with the many different sections. Maybe this is an issue for you, maybe not, but I thought it deserved mentioning.
Thank you so much for the really detailed and helpful description about the slide entry/exit procedure. May I use this on Page 1, in the Jib Slide post?

natebenma is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #504
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran
 
HBGdancermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 2,320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post

I'm not getting near her until she feels better. You have no idea what it's like to be chased around a room in slow motion by a maniac wielding a fly swatter!

Love, Buzzy the peaceful, not in pieces Fly!
Please let her know how much I miss her hilarious commentary!! :-)
__________________
DH, me, DS14, DS11, DD7
_____________________________________________
Previous trips - Oct. 2011 Doubletree, Oct. 2013 Beach Club CL, April 2014 Yacht Club CL, August 2014 Pop Century, February 2015 Boardwalk Inn CL
___________________________________________
HBGdancermom is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #505
Scott MC
DIS Veteran
 
Scott MC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Back, Back, Over the Falls!
Posts: 1,467

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover0610 View Post
Agreed! I spend more time "lurking" around here than anywhere else! I hopped on that thread to hopefully get some advice and read some fun reports. It's silly what some argue over
You did a great job trying to calm the waters though!!
Thanks everyone for having fun here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post
Scott I follow the CL thread and I think you do a great job. :-). It can get snippy very quickly over there. Lol

I agree the BC/YC thread is the best!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceIn View Post
You do a great job over there, and you provide a wealth of info here, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringingUpDisney View Post
ScottMC this is undoubtedly the best thread on the DIS for friendliness and civility! I follow the other thread as well and want you to know that I not only wholeheartedly agree with you but also really appreciate all you do over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Well said!
Scott MC, Adding my thanks, too!
Wow! Thanks y'all! I really wasn't fishing for a group hug. I was truly just praising Dee's work here, but thanks, it means a lot!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
I know BC and YC are being refurbished next year and that they are starting with CL. We might do GF next year and then come back to BC in 2015 after the refurbishment. We also had a lot of issues with mousekeeping this year at BC so maybe we need a break. Fabulous resort but we've been staying there since 2006 so maybe it's time for a little change to keep it interesting.
Thought about the Polynesian but it's supposedly undergoing major construction next year. BWI is definitely not for us, and even though DS begs for the Contemporary that is definitely not my cup of tea!

Who knows where we'll end up but I'll keep you posted for the BOG list!
Egad! By a millimeter, BWI is our favorite resort! Now, saying that, we've had 2 stays there with CL access, a sublime BW view, and each stay was a week long. BWI CL really spoils you! The staff at BC is just as great, but the lounge is double, if not triple the size at BWI. It's roomy, comfortable, and there's always a place to sit. Have you ever been over there, and inside the actual inn? I really, really love it there. If you score a BW view, it's also really a treat to be able to gaze across at BC/YC...very peaceful!
I feel like the Epcot Resort loop really is home, because though they're all different, the resorts all exude this carefree, seaside, or beachside theme and I just love it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
On my way to the airport. Will be back at the BC lobby on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

The trip was wonderful. The classroom is in great shape. Unfortunately Jeanne lost her voice last night so I wish I was going to be here for one more day to help out. The thought of not seeing Lily and Jeanne for seven weeks is making me cry but I'm sure the 7 weeks will fly by.

See you all soon!!!
Thanks for all you do to help Jeanne! I just finished my classroom yesterday, but will probably sneak in Tuesday morning (first day) at around 6:30 to do some final work. I usually "pixie dust" the room right before the kids get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
You know me too well!

We didn't start coming to BC/YC until 2006. Our very first Disney trip many, many years ago (l987!) was to the Polynesian. When we started bringing the younger ones we stayed at the GF from 2003-2006 and we always stayed at the Poly or GF when DH ran the marathon.

As much as we love BC/YC kids are kind of homesick for the MK resorts so we thought we would mix it up. Of course we'll see which rooms get the discounts next summer! Since I started working for the school I qualify for the teachers's discount at Swan/Dolphin so who knows???

The main thing is we are coming back to DISNEY!!!!!!
I actually find that Priceline rates, though non-refundable, are even more deeply discounted than the teacher rate! DP and I agree that from here on out, the Epcot loop is home. When the moneys allow, BC/YC/BWI is where we'll stay, and when money is a little tighter, S/D will be home. I know that there are many on these boards who look down on S/D, but I really don't see the big deal. They feel bright and beachy, fitting with the YC/BC/BWI theme, the linens, mattresses, pillows, toiletries, and room size are a step up from any Disney Deluxe, I still get the Disney vibe, and if I'm really missing it, I can go down to the huge gift shop in the lobby, or make the 3 minute walk to one of the other loop resorts! Of course, I prefer a Disney resort, but I'd never have a problem staying at S/D. Next summer, we're booked for a week at BC-CL , but DP and I always do "Bonus Nights" somewhere where we just relax, have nice dinners, pool it up, etc. For next summer, we're between The Dolphin and AKL at the moment...I have a feeling we'll end up at the Dolphin!
__________________
Scott MC is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:43 AM   #506
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post
I am in touch with NM and she wants you to know that she is on vacation at a remote location near the Islets of Langerhans known as Cholecystecomy. She is not too happy as the waters are MUCH rougher than Storm Along Bay and their is no liquor at the bar, just a bunch of Vikings in dens. She can't wait to get back to her regularly scheduled program of driving the gang crazy. As for now she is a useless curmudgeon until her trip is over and the lawyers let her back onto the Internet. Nannette and I should be visiting with her in a week or two provided we have openings in our schedules and NM stops biting the head off of anyone that gets too close to her nashing teeth and foaming mouth. I hope she runs into more of those vikings if you know what I mean ; )

Signed, Buzzy the all knowing Fly
Hilarious!!!

Bug Hugs to you, and NM!!!
natebenma is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 07:54 AM   #507
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!
 
nannette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Big Apple
Posts: 1,373

Woohooo! My fastpass+ window has opened for my F&W trip! It appears that the window for fast pass + opens at the 60 day period. Prior to that date the window to confirm the mailing address/customize the band opens and tells you how long you will have to customize the band. My trip is 10/31-11/4 and I have until 9/18 to customize. I can customize for rides right now only... there is no option for me to choose shows or parades at this time..I'll be watching for that option to pop up! I currently have a MagicBand for my upcoming September trip which I thought I would be able to use for October, but apparently they will be sending another one for Oct/Nov I really hope that eventually that will change and the band you have for one trip can be customized for another trip without having to send new bands.

I think I like the whole concept of fast pass +, but it really causes you to plan and micro manage trips even more than trips are already micro managed, but it is nice to know I can take my time and know I can do all the things I want to do and not rush to get to them!

~N
__________________



nannette is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #508
TPTraveler
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clarksburg, MD
Posts: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by JobyJo View Post
I've been quietly lurking for the past month or so and I just wanted to say thank you and what a lovely friendly bunch you all are! I've finally convinced my DH that we really need to go to Disney so I've booked the BC for 10 days next April. I must admit that for a 1st timer it's pretty overwhelming (not strictly true if you count the visit over 20 years ago with my parents). We are a family of 5 (me, DH, DD9, DS6 and DS3 with a 10 hour flight to look forward to...... But it will be so worth it I can't wait. I apologise in advance for all the seemingly silly questions that I'm bound to ask over the next few months ....... So excited!
Welcome aboard! I am fairly new to the forum myself and I find the folks here to be enormously knowledgeable and very friendly and willing to answer questions. Even folks who have been many, many times still have questions as things are always changing at the House of the Mouse (Mickey).
__________________


Yacht Club 2014 Beach Club 2014 * Yacht Club 2013 * Polynesian 2012, 2010, 2008 * Boardwalk Inn 2011, 2006 * Contemporary 2006, 2005 * Port Orleans French Quarter 2003, 2000, 1999, 1998 * Coronado Springs 2002
TPTraveler is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #509
TPTraveler
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clarksburg, MD
Posts: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyz Ondewalz View Post
I'm not getting near her until she feels better. You have no idea what it's like to be chased around a room in slow motion by a maniac wielding a fly swatter!

Love, Buzzy the peaceful, not in pieces Fly!
__________________


Yacht Club 2014 Beach Club 2014 * Yacht Club 2013 * Polynesian 2012, 2010, 2008 * Boardwalk Inn 2011, 2006 * Contemporary 2006, 2005 * Port Orleans French Quarter 2003, 2000, 1999, 1998 * Coronado Springs 2002
TPTraveler is offline  
Old 08-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #510
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?
 
YCFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 2,484

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildReekies View Post
Hello! Could someone answer a few pool questions? My kiddos will be 7 and 5 and 2 when we go in march. Will the older two be able to use the pirate ship slide? They are good swimmers. 7 yr is 44in 5 yr 42 in. Also any other cool things I should know about for my kids? Thank you!
I just wanted to add that if you don't feel comfortable with your kids going down the big slide there is a much smaller slide on the back of the pirate ship that empties into a little kiddie pool. It's not much more than a basic short slide but small children really enjoy it and I have seen some parents use it with their children. It also has the great pirate theme of the ship.
__________________
YCFAN is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: