Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #391
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

We truly had a wonderful time on this gorgeous ship! I miss this feeling! Have a nice day
Tiggrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #392
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggrou View Post
We truly had a wonderful time on this gorgeous ship! I miss this feeling! Have a nice day
I know. I keep thinking where the ship is now and what they are seeing and doing. I have Disney Cruise Line on my facebook and this week they are on the Wonder so they keep showing everything. Yesterday they were in Tracy Arm and the showed a view of the glacier from out of the captains window plus they showed a big BBQ they were doing on deck????? Did that happen on our cruise up on deck 10 the day we were in Tracy Arm? I know when we went up they had cookies and hot chocolate but I didn't see any BBQ - of course I didn't need to eat any more food Hope all is well with you and your aunt! By the way the soap I got from the Glacier Silt Shop is Dividend Dreams....it is wonderful!!!
aimshna is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #393
wachnicki
Mouseketeer

Yes, they did have a BBQ on Tracy Arm day. They had the grills set up right outside of Beach Blanket Buffet and the steak, chicken and salmon was served in the buffet for lunch. I don't like seafood, but DH said the salmon was good. The chicken was REALLY spicy and the steak was kind of tough........
wachnicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #394
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
I know. I keep thinking where the ship is now and what they are seeing and doing. I have Disney Cruise Line on my facebook and this week they are on the Wonder so they keep showing everything. Yesterday they were in Tracy Arm and the showed a view of the glacier from out of the captains window plus they showed a big BBQ they were doing on deck????? Did that happen on our cruise up on deck 10 the day we were in Tracy Arm? I know when we went up they had cookies and hot chocolate but I didn't see any BBQ - of course I didn't need to eat any more food Hope all is well with you and your aunt! By the way the soap I got from the Glacier Silt Shop is Dividend Dreams....it is wonderful!!!
Aimshna, I do the same here! Everyday, I look at the Disney Cruise Line page and see their beautiful pictures and hope I will be able to return next year! Truly, this trip was amazing... The scenery was just breathtaking and I remember that you said before the cruise that everybody should have seen Alaska at leat once. I think you're right... It was just incredible!
For the BBQ, I actually ate at Beach Blanket on the Tracy Arm day, I didn't see the outside BBQ but we had the salmon and the chicken witch were so good! I also had a fish cake (I can't remember with which fish it was made) that I loved and the fish soup which was wonderful.
I was so excited on Tracy Arm day! When I finally saw the seals, it was just incredible... An unforgettable day!
For the soap, I'll check it tonight as I bought several of them!
Thank you so much Aimshna, we're very well, even if the hollydays are over (so sad...), I hope that your familly is too!

One week has already passed since my return at home and I miss Alaska so much!

wachnicki, my aunt found the salmon too spicy too, for me it was perfect, but I like spice in everything^^

Victoria, I wish Jacob a wonderful high school time, it goes so fast!

Last edited by Tiggrou; 08-31-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #395
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody!
I was thinking about writing to Disney Cruise Line to thank them because we have been so spoiled during this wonderful vacations and I would like to tell them how happy we were. When I go to Disneyland Paris, I always write to my hotel after the trip to let them know how wonderful it was and I would like to do the same here. Is there an adress where I could send my letter? Or maybe a mail? Thank you so much and have a nice day!
Old 09-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #396
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Any body dreaming of their next Disney Cruise? I can't wait till the new schedule comes out! I hope they do one to Hawaii again - that is my dream right now
Old 09-16-2013, 05:05 AM   #397
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi Aimshna! How are you? I'd love to do Hawa´ one day, it must be truly beautiful, very different from Alaska, but gorgeous too. In fact, you're right, I'm already dreaming about my next cruise, it should be the mediteranean one on next may It will be a surprise for my mother, so I'm very excited about it!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #398
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hi Aimshna! How are you? I'd love to do Hawa´ one day, it must be truly beautiful, very different from Alaska, but gorgeous too. In fact, you're right, I'm already dreaming about my next cruise, it should be the mediteranean one on next may It will be a surprise for my mother, so I'm very excited about it!
I am great - how are you? We were thinking of the Med cruise too - the one from Venice to Barcelona. I think that would be a great one to take. Not sure yet but we are going to go and stay at Alauni sometime in June for a week. Not cruising there but flying and spending a week in the resort. Planning stage right now. I am still paying bills from the Alaska trip!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:56 AM   #399
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Very fine thank you The Venice one must be truly wonderful! For next year, I'll do the other one in Italia, but I hope that one day I'll do this one. I think you'll have a blast in Aulani!Will you go with your familly?
I would love to go here one day! Yeah, I'm in the planning stage too but I think that time will flie!
I'm so glad you're well, have a nice day
Old 09-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #400
nananeliz
Earning My Ears

We're going on the Wonder again in April -- a 5 day Western Caribbean cruise. Not sure 5 days will be long enough, but we will take what we can get!

A DCL cruise to Europe is certainly on my wishlist. Hawaii would be great as well. I wish they still offered the eastern Canadian cruises that they had a couple of years ago (Nova Scotia, PEI, etc.) -- those sounded quite lovely.

Tiggrou -- I did find this mailing address for DCL:
Disney Cruise Vacations
Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10238

Nancy
nananeliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:24 AM   #401
aimshna
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Very fine thank you The Venice one must be truly wonderful! For next year, I'll do the other one in Italia, but I hope that one day I'll do this one. I think you'll have a blast in Aulani!Will you go with your familly?
I would love to go here one day! Yeah, I'm in the planning stage too but I think that time will flie!
I'm so glad you're well, have a nice day
The whole family will go with us to Alauni. We bought into the Disney Vacation Club while we were on the Wonder so we are all planning on going. We also did a place hold while on the cruise because you get a 10% discount on your future cruise plus $200 ship board credit. I didn't do this when we took the Fantasy last year and if I had I would have saved 2,000 on the Alaskan cruise so this time I booked a dummy cruise.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #402
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Nancy, thank you so much, I'll write to them and thanks all the staff for making my trip so incredible :D The canadian cruise must be truly wonderful, I would have liked to go there!
I'm sure you'll be very pleased with the wester Carribean one, my best friend did it last year and she truly enjoyed it.I hope I'll do one one day! How are you? And how are the girls and your husband?

Aimshna,you'll truly have a blast with your familly! The DVC seems to be a wonderful option, maybe one day! Yes for the dummy cruise, thanks to Disboard, I knew about it since my first cruise so I always do it. Thanks to the onboard credit, I could afford the picture CD and all the photos are so precious to me! So yes, always book a dummy cruise

Have a nice day Ladies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: