Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
rdevine10
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them- Walt Disney

Just back from AoA

Our 1st time there. A few thoughts:

1. we had a new fridge

2. At 1st I didnt think the LM rooms were that far away. Well, once we had been in the parks and were exhausted, we decided it WAS far away! (and we have stayed in the 80's and 90's before at Pop and feel the LM rooms were a longer walk).

3. The main pool WAS awesome! We loved hearing the singing under water.

4. The cars section was incredible! The theme overall in each section was awesome!

5. Bus service was not bad

6. We might stay again for a night or 2 but anything more and we cant unless we are in a family suite- 2 double beds is just not cutting it anymore with our kids!

HTH someone!
Too many childhood trips to count. 9/00- ASMovies, 5/05- Pop, 9/06- Pop, 9/07- Pop, 5/08-AKL & Summer Bay, 9/08- Pop, 4/09-Nick Hotel & Caribe Royal, 4/10-Bonnet Creek, 9/10- Pop, 4/11 Disney Dream Cruise-4night (Nassau & Castaway Cay x 2) & Bonnet Creek, 4/12 Carnival Legend Cruise (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel) & CBR, 4/13- Bonnet Creek 8/13- Daytona Beach, RCCL Enchantment of the Seas (Nassau & Coco Cay) & Art of Animation! 4/2014- Carnival Freedom (Key West, Ocho Rios & Grand Cayman) & Caribe Royal 7/14- Daytona Beach & Holiday Inn Resort Lake Beuna Vista 8/14- Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas

rdevine10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
MinnieMommy
DIS Veteran

Welcome back.
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
chrystalc77
Mouseketeer

So glad to hear about your trip! We are booked for a Cars suite in November 2014 and were actually considering downgrading to the LM rooms. It would save us $1400. Then my DH talked to someone at work who recently returned from a stay in the LM and he advised DH to keep the suite. He said it would be worth it's weight in gold after a long day in the parks. He said we would literally be kicking our own selves in the butt if we downgrade and be miserable!
chrystalc77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
jockey
Repeat after me....I LOVE CROC's, I LOVE CROC's, I LOVE CROC's!!!!!!

Thanks for the info...we decided on 2 LM rooms rather than a family suite for 3 adults and 2 kids

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: