Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #2431
kelseyledare
Earning My Ears

I am seriously going crazy!! I cannot find a 12 digit "Reservation ID" number to claim a BOG FP+. I've tried every 12 digits I can find- none of them begin with a 4. I've looked all over the Magic Band Manage page- I can find each member's band ID number (none of those work) but no overall confirmation number or ticket numbers. Our tickets do show up as linked in MDE, but there's no way to view individual ticket numbers - no matter where I try to find one.

We aren't using Mouse Express but I've looked through the standard mailing with the luggage tags and can't find any 12 digit number there either!
kelseyledare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #2432
Mrs. Buzz Lightyear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyledare View Post
I am seriously going crazy!! I cannot find a 12 digit "Reservation ID" number to claim a BOG FP+. I've tried every 12 digits I can find- none of them begin with a 4. I've looked all over the Magic Band Manage page- I can find each member's band ID number (none of those work) but no overall confirmation number or ticket numbers. Our tickets do show up as linked in MDE, but there's no way to view individual ticket numbers - no matter where I try to find one.

We aren't using Mouse Express but I've looked through the standard mailing with the luggage tags and can't find any 12 digit number there either!
I had to wait a few days after I personalized my magic bands for the magic band number to work.

Many Happy Visits Since 1987

Next Visit: Fall 2015

Now approaching the Carousel of Progress

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements, may be made at the end of the tour

Mrs. Buzz Lightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #2433
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyledare

When you click on magic bands its on the first page that pops up its smaller than the other stuff on the page and I think under the picture of the bands.... My internet is down otherwise I would check for u

Me DH DD DS
mrsmomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #2434
MagicAddict2178
Mouseketeer

We're staying at Kidani from 9/21-9/28. I made a "ghost" ressie at POR for one night. I was able to customize our bands and make our FP+ reservations. The really weird thing is that we ordered our tickets through Orbitz & we won't pick them up until we get there, so I had no tickets to link. But there are some random 7-day base tickets linked in my MDE account and it let us make FP+ reservations based on that. I'm not complaining, but it's just weird.

Pre2004 - Many off-site trips; June 2004 - ASMo Fantasia; May 2005 - Pop 80's; September 2005 - POFQ Bldg 3; Jan/Feb 2006 - Wilderness Lodge 5028; April 2006 - Hard Rock Hotel and CSR Rancho 6B; September 2006 - CBR Martinique; January 2007 - Boardwalk Villas 4051; June 2007 - Pop, SSR and Yacht Club; April 2009 - Poly Rapa Nui; May 2010 - OKW; Sept 2013 - Kidani Village 7611
MagicAddict2178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #2435
buckeyecinderella
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkFans
We are still undecided as to how many park days we will have this trip. We initially booked for the 3 night Dream cruise but ended up adding in a few days before and a couple days after the cruise. I'm curious to know how far in advance Fastpass+ requests need to be made .. If I wait another week or so to make up my mind about park tickets will we be too late to get any of our Fastpass+ requests? We are looking at September 23-October 1.

We are staying at POP Century for 2 nights so I'm assuming the only days we are eligible for Fastpass+ selections are those 2 nights.
FWIW I tried to link my tickets in MDE yesterday and received the Confirmation that they were linked successfully but I don't see the tickets on my account yet. I called technical support. They said they are linked, just not displayed on web page. They couldn't fix the issue over the phone, so hopefully within another day or two they will show up on my account (someone is supposed to fix the problem) and I can book FP+ soon. So, even if you had your park passes you might have had to wait! I don't know what will be left to reserve when this issue gets fixed, but hopefully some of my favorites still.

Also, customized MBs Sunday evening. Received email with UPS tracking number on Monday but the tracking number wasn't found on UPS site until Tuesday morning. I received MBs by 10 am Tuesday. Very quick!

Still have not received a formal invitation to be in the test, all learned here in these boards! I would not have even known I was in a test resort or anything !

Oh and in MDE I often get prompted to keep logging in. :-( But still glad to be a part of the test, though still buggy.

Our dates are 9/21-27.
buckeyecinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #2436
hmmerr02
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpessa

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com
I can't get it to work? All it does is direct me to an account sign in and then it gives me an error code? I am desperate for help here! Thanks guys
hmmerr02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #2437
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmerr02

I can't get it to work? All it does is direct me to an account sign in and then it gives me an error code? I am desperate for help here! Thanks guys
Have you looked at the BOG fastpass test thread? I think they are olny able to schedule the end of September right now.
Chela227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #2438
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

I'm wearing my magic band Woohoo

Me DH DD DS
mrsmomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #2439
tony609
"I've Gotta Show To Do"

Just received my magic band letter from disney via ups. Got the bands 2 weeks ago lol.
9/07,10/08,10/09,9/10,11/10,9/11,9/12, 5/13,5/13

DL-5/05, 5/12

COMING UP WDW-5/14, 9/14

FASTPASS+ THREAD
tony609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #2440
Jditmer
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyledare View Post

I am looking at the page right now. Click Manage Magic Bands. In the center above the bands it says"Resort Reservation". Under there is the name of your resort and directly under that is a confirmation number beginning with a "4". This is the number you need.
Jditmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #2441
thorphin
DIS Veteran

Anyone manage to get a Bonus FP+ in MK after 9/22? I haven't seen reports lately. Was hoping this would come alive after they added the full list of attractions and/or fireworks/shows...but it looks like they've made that update and I'm not seeing Bonus FP+ for the days I'm checking.

'83, '84: Fort Wilderness...'84: Golf Resort
'88, '93: Disney Inn..........'95, '98: Off Property
'00: Dixie Landings...........'02: PO Riverside
'05: Beach Club Villas.......'09, '10 PO Riverside
09/2013: Poly!
thorphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #2442
DisneyMarv
Mouseketeer

today marked my 17 days out but i missed the UPS Delivery of the invitation driver left a notice saying they will attempt again tomorrow from 2-5pm. Yet i am at work during those hours
“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

DisneyMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #2443
JacquiBee
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMarv View Post
today marked my 17 days out but i missed the UPS Delivery of the invitation driver left a notice saying they will attempt again tomorrow from 2-5pm. Yet i am at work during those hours
Mine was on my porch yesterday when I got home!!!

72, 87, 88 Grandma's House
90, 13 Contemporary
91, 93, 95, 01, 04 FW Campsite, 99 FW Cabin
06 POR
JacquiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #2444
lilysmommy113
Earning My Ears

I was able to customize bands late Friday night and they were delivered early Tuesday morning!!! We are visiting September 14-21.
lilysmommy113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #2445
DisneyMarv
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquiBee View Post
Mine was on my porch yesterday when I got home!!!
my notice says they needed a signature in order to drop it off
“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

DisneyMarv is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: