Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #16
lovedonald
Mouseketeer

If I were you, I would go with whatever is the cheapest! All of the value rooms are the same size. They all have food courts and great pools. You can't go wrong with any of them! I would let the best price be your guide! I have found all of them to be clean and fun for our entire family.
lovedonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #17
DisneyWisher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM View Post
Why does everyone always talk about shared buses at the All Stars as being a big problem? Most of the bus rides you'll take are only from/to your own resort if you are going to the parks in the morning and returning in the evening. I've stayed 3 times in ASMu, 2 times at ASMo, and 1 time at ASSports. I can use less than two hands to count the number of times I've had to share a bus with other resorts during those six trips, and it's always been when I've left a park midday and I was usually one of only about three-eight people on the bus.
EXACTLY!!! We've stayed at all levels. At CR and Poly the buses were shared by CR, Poly, and GF. Staying at POR there are 6 bus stops, CBR 7-8 stops. At least with AS if you share they are right next to each other. I think sharing tends to happen between noon and 5pm when heading to a park. In April it was only myself and my DGD4 on the bus from MK to ASsp about 12:30pm. Someone asked if we were going to Music too, driver said no but you can walk from Sports. They chose to wait for Music's bus.

At Pop I've had to wait 4 buses before being able to board.
DisneyWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #18
dpswift
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM View Post
Why does everyone always talk about shared buses at the All Stars as being a big problem? Most of the bus rides you'll take are only from/to your own resort if you are going to the parks in the morning and returning in the evening. I've stayed 3 times in ASMu, 2 times at ASMo, and 1 time at ASSports. I can use less than two hands to count the number of times I've had to share a bus with other resorts during those six trips, and it's always been when I've left a park midday and I was usually one of only about three-eight people on the bus.
Totally agree. I have had more trouble with the buses at POP and AoA due to the huge number of people staying at those resorts.
dpswift is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: