Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
cefcdana
Mouseketeer

online check in with early ticket pick up?

I am wanting to pick up my tickets a day early from the MK.

Does it hurt me (or help me for that matter) to do online check in?
cefcdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
dansdad
DIS Veteran

It won't make a bit of difference. You are not really checking in. All you are doing is taking care of some administrative tasks before you arrive instead of at the check in counter. Validating your information, providing a credit card for charging back to your room, etc.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

I was told NOT to do online check-in if you want to pick up your tickets early. The resort's will start to put your pkg together too soon and when you go to guest relations they may have a hard time issuing them. Some people have reported that cms at guest relations can see on there computer that your resort all ready put your pkg with tickets together. Cheshire figment had told me it would be better to wait.

77,79,88-off-site,89,90 FW,96 ASMO, 05 off-site, 07,09,11 POP, 13 POR/POFQ, 2015 POP
DD 50 ,DM 48 ,DS 16
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
I was told NOT to do online check-in if you want to pick up your tickets early. The resort's will start to put your pkg together too soon and when you go to guest relations they may have a hard time issuing them. Some people have reported that cms at guest relations can see on there computer that your resort all ready put your pkg with tickets together. Cheshire figment had told me it would be better to wait.
Yes, agree with this. If you do online check in the reservation system will send your reservation to the resort a few days out and GS will have a difficult time accessing it.

If you want to pick up your tickets early (which is essentially pulling apart your package) I would recommend NOT doing online check in.

aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
Yes, agree with this. If you do online check in the reservation system will send your reservation to the resort a few days out and GS will have a difficult time accessing it.

If you want to pick up your tickets early (which is essentially pulling apart your package) I would recommend NOT doing online check in.
Have you ever done early ticket pickup? This will be a first for me and some people have stated to just go to the resort holding your pkg. This would be convenient since we're doing our room only reservation at pofq and our pkg starts the next day at por. But Cheshire figment said we would have better luck at any of the guest relations.

77,79,88-off-site,89,90 FW,96 ASMO, 05 off-site, 07,09,11 POP, 13 POR/POFQ, 2015 POP
DD 50 ,DM 48 ,DS 16
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: