Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 04:49 AM   #2071
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post
Same here. I'll be fine with or without.
Then again I won't be there until November so it will probably not even be an issue anyway.
I'm hoping its all resolved by November!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #2072
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianna_sarah View Post
Hi. Lovely thread, lovely pictures. Just a question for clarification. Is a jr. suite considered club level or business class? Will it have access to the lounge? TIA.
Unless something has recently changed, the answer is no, Jr Suite is not Business Class and does not have Coconino Cove Lounge access.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2013, 08:36 AM   #2073
cheerful chickadee
I heart Disney World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney*Dreamer View Post
I think they meant a newer update. At least that is what I am interested in. That convention starts on the 25th and there was talk about them all being replaced by then. The update a couple pages (pg 130) back is a week old, plenty of time for them to have gotten something done and create curiosity for a "new" update. I quote myself with new because by definition an update is new so it really is redundant to say a new update, lol. Anyway, I digress, I was looking for something more up to date since that convention is starting in 3 days.
thank you, that's exactly what I meant, a newer update. I wanted to hear from people who either just returned or who were there right now to say if they had a working fridge or not. We arrive on 9/18 and we usually make a grocery run on our way so I don't want to show up with cold food and no fridge.

For some reason on the fridge report thread there is nothing listed for CSR which is confusing if I'm to believe the earlier report that 3/4 of the fridges have been replaced already.
April 2012 CSR
Sept 2013 CSR
Old 08-23-2013, 08:45 AM   #2074
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

I was just informed this morning by a cm that all but one building's refrigerators are replaced. So chances are very good of having a refrigerator. I was not informed which building does not.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #2075
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I was just informed this morning by a cm that all but one building's refrigerators are replaced. So chances are very good of having a refrigerator. I was not informed which building does not.
Thank you for the update! Are you there now or did you call?

October 18-25 at CSR
Old 08-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #2076
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerful chickadee View Post

thank you, that's exactly what I meant, a newer update. I wanted to hear from people who either just returned or who were there right now to say if they had a working fridge or not. We arrive on 9/18 and we usually make a grocery run on our way so I don't want to show up with cold food and no fridge.

For some reason on the fridge report thread there is nothing listed for CSR which is confusing if I'm to believe the earlier report that 3/4 of the fridges have been replaced already.
I know what you mean. I have 3 children one being an infant. It I don't have a fridge I need to bring a cooler so I need to know before I get there. My trip isn't till October but I am the uber planner and like to know plenty ahead of time.

October 18-25 at CSR
Old 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #2077
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney*Dreamer View Post
Thank you for the update! Are you there now or did you call?
I called convention services.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #2078
~Piglet~
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
Do Cabanas have problems getting seats? We have two small kids and the dreaded stroller. I hate having a long walk back to the room at the end of the night (as we are usually carrying one child).
We had no problems catching a bus from Cabana's (bus stop 4) we too like to be up and out early and the buses were never full when we hit the parks We stayed in block 8B (rooms 8500-8683) the bus stop was behind the block so not far to walk after a long day, a quiet pool and the laundry right next to the block too

May 2005 - 18 days, 2 weeks at Pop Century and 4 days Gulf Coast
May 2010 - 3 weeks including our Wedding - 10 days at the Pop, 7 days POR
and 5 days Honeymoon onboard the Disney Wonder

October 2012 - 17 days at CSR
May 2015 - 17 days at CSR again
Old 08-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #2079
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianna_sarah View Post
Hi. Lovely thread, lovely pictures. Just a question for clarification. Is a jr. suite considered club level or business class? Will it have access to the lounge? TIA.
business class is only in one building and you pay extra for it. Jr. suites are a type of room like a king room and although they cost more and are bigger they are separate from business class. I do believe there is one jr. suite in the business class building but not sure of the cost difference.

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 08-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #2080
Disneylvr
Mommy of Madelyn, Ebay Addict and Happy Scrapbooker
No longer addicted to the Creek
We could watch Wishes every night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post

Bolded is true. BUT, if you want to just refill your mug, the refill spot is just outside the restaurant. You can fill your mug before you go in and not order a drink, if desired. My kids got milk and juice drinks that they otherwise wouldn't have been able to fill their mugs with at the filling station while we at PM. Sometimes, if I wanted a Diet Coke, I just filled my mug before being seated.

Also, even tho they seat you, I would think they'd try to seat you in an area you wanted if you explain where you'd like to be to them just before being seated.

Seriously!? You can get a refill on milk? Awesome!
20+ Disney Trips Since 1985 - All Star Movies, All Star Music, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Polynesian, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside and Wilderness Lodge

Old 08-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #2081
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylvr View Post

Seriously!? You can get a refill on milk? Awesome!
Oh my that is awesome. My son will live this. If only milk in Orlando tasted worth a hoot.

October 18-25 at CSR
Old 08-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #2082
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
business class is only in one building and you pay extra for it. Jr. suites are a type of room like a king room and although they cost more and are bigger they are separate from business class. I do believe there is one jr. suite in the business class building but not sure of the cost difference.
I'm not sure about there being a Jr Suite in 9B, but there is no booking category for Jr Suite-Business Class.

I had some wonderful conversations with the CMs in February and asked specifically about the different Suite types getting Lounge access. None of them get access to Coconino Cove.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #2083
GGGhosts
Earning My Ears

buzz says all fridge's have been replaced.

Last edited by GGGhosts; 08-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #2084
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGhosts View Post
buzz says all fridge's have been replaced.
Yay! One less thing to worry about!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #2085
Mama Bear Jenn
Earning My Ears

just got back... great Business Class stay!

just got back yesterday from an amazing 11 night stay in Business Class! it was a last minute upgrade after reading the great details here - what a fantastic source of info and pix! i would DEF stay in Business Class again - the breakfasts were great - i felt we eat much healthier here than a heavy breakfast elsewhere. lots of fresh fruit and other choices for our family! Stopped by many evenings for some light snacks and drinks - could take two to go, also! The staff in the lounge was GREAT - always chatted about our plans and gave us some neat inside info and tips for WDW. was never too crowded in there... We all loved the pool - the waterslide was fun and there was a movie most nights at the pool at 9:00.

Being in Cabana 9B near the food court to fill our mugs and grab something to eat was great... stayed at CBR three years ago and walked very far for everything, so this was a treat!! my kids - 9 and 11 - loved the resort and did NOT want to leave... not many issues waiting for the bus, just a few times it felt longer than it probably was! lol if you absolutely want to make the rope drop or have a ADR, give yourself plenty of time to play it safe! I would definitely recommend this resort - we enjoyed some extra downtime at the quiet pool while i did laundry and the Dig Site too!

just wish Mousekeeping could have left more towel art/animals for the kids... i left a note one day pretty much asking for one with a tip and then we got one on our third day, but never again in our 12 days there. but no major complaints with room being made up ,etc... Back to reality now
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: